Golf Pro Delights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Rick it looks like you have your work cut out for you. We all wish you the best of luck and let us know how it turns out" Fitzpatrick said, standing and stretching his arms.

"Ohhhh I'm sure he'll tell you how it turns out" Sandie chimed in with a seductive smile.

"Don't worry boys I'll be all right and besides I do have to finish their lessons" Rick said smiling directly at the two women.

The three of them watched the men walk away holding their umbrellas over their heads and more importantly over their prize possessions, their golf clubs. Rick sat on the bench watching the two women, framed by the steady rain outside the shelter. Their clothes plastered to their bodies, gave him a view of the ample their hidden breasts.

Lydia watched the retreating men, making sure they were not coming back or turning around. When she was sure they were gone, her sensual side reappeared. She walked up behind Sandie, putting her arms under hers, letting each hand rest on a breast. Sandie was startled momentarily, trying to pull away at first but relaxed when she heard Lydia's voice.

"Sandie, my dear, it seems our dear golf pro has been ogling our bodies all day. No, it's been all summer hasn't it Mr. Golf Pro? I bet we can make a deal with him to call this game a draw so he can face his golfing buddies again. What do you say Rick? Would like to see if your shaft can fit in our holes? Besides I want to see if your shaft is as big as I think it is"

Rick sat silent watching her stroke Sandie's breasts and listening to the words this beautiful woman was speaking. He felt a stirring in his pants and didn't have to look, but only feel the tightness in his pants to know that his cock was growing harder. He watched her hands softly kneading her shorter friend’s tits. Sitting there under the shelter with the rain steadily falling, he smiled when he realized his dream of having these two lovely ladies might come true. He had sensual thoughts all summer about the two of them after they had teased him when their lessons were over with their sexual advances. He tried to speak but no words came from his lips.

Sandie saw the smile form across his face. She moaned softly as Lydia's hands slowly squeezed her covered breasts. Looking into his eyes, she whispered to him "How would you like to see our naked bodies? I bet you'd like to put your rough hands on my breasts and squeeze them? Then suck on my nipples? Mmmmm, Lydia why don't we show our golf pro what he has been aching to see all summer?"

Rick finally found the words, saying "yes, please show me what you have been hiding all summer. I want to see your naked bodies rubbing against each other" shifting on the bench and feeling his stiffness trying to break out of it's confines.

Lydia's fingers left Sandie's breasts and found the top button of her soaked shirt. Quickly she unclasped each button, revealing bare perspiration laden skin to Rick's view. Sandie helped pull her own blouse out of her shorts, and then leaned back against Lydia waiting for her to complete the job. Lydia undid the last button and looked at Rick over Sandie's shoulder, watching his eyes riveted to Sandie's breasts. Slowly she pulled the blouse apart, revealing Sandie's white lace bra to his view. Drawing it off her shoulders, Sandie stood in front of Rick breathing faster. Lydia didn't leave her unattended too long as her hands moved to the front of her bra and began to pull the clasp holding Sandie's breasts.

"This is what you've been eyeing all summer Rick and now your going to have your chance to see what has been covered all this time" Lydia said huskily, unhooking her bra and pulling aside.

Rick and Sandie moaned at the same time. Rick at seeing her breasts for the first time and Sandie from the sudden coolness which made her nipples harden. Lydia covered her breasts with the palms of her hands, slowly stroking her erect nipples. She grabbed each nipple between her finger and thumb, squeezing lightly, then twisting and pulling them. Sandie moaned loudly as sweet sensations coursed through her body, pushing herself back against Lydia.

Lydia looked at Rick and asked him "would you like to touch and suck on these ripe hard nipples? Look at them standing out for you just waiting for your hands and mouth?"

"Ohhhh yes baby, come here and play with my nipples" Sandie called out covering Lydia's hands with her own.

"I'll gladly help Lydia rub your big tits" he said, standing and moving quickly to the women.

Rick stood up, moving quickly to the two women. He didn't want anything to happen to interrupt his chances of touching both of these lovely women. Mesmerized by Sandie's large breasts, his hands moved toward them like steel is drawn to a magnet. Sandie moaned, pushing her chest outward as his hands made contact. Lydia's hands slid off and under her breasts, pushing them up for Rick's touch. His cock jumped when he felt his hands touch her cool damp skin. He watched his hands move over the hard nipples, feeling their roughness against his skin. Taking each nipple between his thumb and finger as Lydia had done, he mocked her attention to Sandie's nipples by slowly twisting them and pulling them towards him.

Sandie gave a small whimper when she felt her nipples being pinched, twisted and pulled by this golf pro. She pushed harder against Lydia, feeling Lydia's breasts, still covered by her blouse, pushing into her back. Moving slightly back and forth, she loved the feeling of her breasts brushing against her skin which made her sexual desire hotter. Her hands moved onto Rick's shoulders, lightly digging her fingernails into his skin, as her body swayed to the sensual beat these two were playing. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back against Lydia's shoulder, feeling the two of them working her breasts. She moaned louder when she felt Rick's lips touch the sensitive nipple on one breast. Her hands grabbed his head and held him against her, feeling his tongue slide effortlessly over her extended nipple.

"Mmmm suck my nipple into your mouth Rick. Ohhhh that’s it baby harder. Ohhhh yessss your mouth feels so good" she called out pressing his head hard against her breasts.

Lydia held Sandie's breasts for Rick as he alternated between them, sucking, licking on one, then kissing his way to the other breasts and treating it to the same attention. She felt Sandie's body swaying against her, stoking a fire deep inside her own body. Lydia knew that she had to get in on the action that was happening before her. Slipping her hands away from Sandie's breasts, she let the two of them stand as she walked around behind Rick. Her blouse and bra were quickly discarded as she watched Rick's lips leave her breasts and kiss there way up to her mouth. Grabbing her own nipples, she felt the two hard nubs between her fingers. Slowly twisting them, she let out a moan of desire. She walked behind Rick, pressing her body into his back. She felt his body stiffen slightly and push back. Her hands went around his chest, grabbing him, urgently pulling her body against his. She pressed her nipples into his back, moving sideways, feeling her nipples harden from the erotic movements against him. She wanted him ... wanted to taste his sweet kiss on her lips. A tremor went through her body as she pulled him away from Sandie, turned him sideways and raised her lips to his, kissing him hungrily.

Rick felt her mouth crush against hers, kissing wantonly. His tongue responded to her tongue when it invaded his mouth. Her tongue darted in and out ... pushing deep ... licking around his tongue ... then across his lips before plunging into his waiting mouth again. He felt her breathing quicken against his lips as her mouth and tongue danced with his. Pulling her tight against him, he felt her hard nipples push on his skin. A familiar twinge in his pants told him that he needed these women ... wanted to kiss their bodies all over ... put his cock into their warm wet pussies ... feel their touches on his body.

He pulled both of the women harder against his body as erotic thoughts of pleasure filled his brain. The three of them stood under the shelter alternating kisses and touches as the rain outside picked up in intensity. While Rick caressed each of their shoulders, the two women allowed their hands to roam freely over his body. He felt Lydia's hand rest on his ass, and then squeeze the hard muscles of his ass cheeks. Sandie's fingers worked pulling his shirt out of his pants and once she accomplished this, he broke his kiss with Lydia long enough for his shirt to be pulled over his head and thrown onto the bench. His mouth found Lydia's again, crushing against hers with fervent desire. Lydia's hand other hand found his nipple, rubbing it gently, then twisting it between her thumb and finger. Meanwhile he felt Sandie's lips licking down his chest until she came to his other nipple. He felt her tongue lick tentatively at first, then harder as her lips closed over his hard nub. He moaned into Lydia's mouth when he felt Sandie's hand move over his thigh and rub his cock.

Sandie's hand found the bulge in Rick's pants, squeezing it tightly in her hand. She grasped his hard tool, pressing it against his body. "It sure feels like he has a nice cock" she thought to herself as her hands moved slowly up and down its length.

Sandie pulled her lips off his nipple long to whisper “Ohhhh Lydia you should feel his long hard shaft. I think it’s long enough to satisfy our desires."

Lydia's hand moved as if jolted by lightning from his nipple to his covered hardness. Her hand covered Sandie's, pressing hard against her friend’s hand. Sandie reluctantly moved her hand to the side, allowing Lydia's hand full access to his hard cock. Squeezing it firmly in her hand, she moaned with excitement, and then slowly stroked the entire length.

"Mmmmm, your right Sandie. It looks like Mr. Pro here is packing a long shaft. It feels so good in my hand. I bet it will look better when we get to see it naked" she said putting her hand on his belt buckle.

Lydia undid his belt and the top button of his pants. As she slid the zipper downward, Sandie placed her hand at the top of his underwear, and then slipped it inside. Her hand circled the naked flesh, moaning softly at the feel of his manhood. Rick closed his eyes when he felt the soft touch moving over his cock. He moaned softly as her hand slowly stroked the rigid shaft. After Lydia had pulled the zipper completely down, her hand dove inside his pants, feeling Sandie's hand on the other side of his briefs. Downward her hand moved until she felt the two balls between his legs. Her hand cupped them gently, squeezing, bringing a louder moan from Rick's lips.

"Aghhh your hands feel so fucking good on my cock and balls" Rick groaned between breaths.

"I bet it will feel better when we suck it into our mouths" replied Sandie, squeezing his cock harder.

As if on cue, the women slowly slid down until they were kneeling in front of him. They both reached up and pulled on his briefs from opposite sides, sliding them down over the large lump hidden beneath. Rick's cock sprang forth when it was freed from the confines of his shorts. Sandie's hand covered his waving cock, bringing it to her lips. Without fanfare, his cock disappeared into her warm mouth as he moaned from the instant heat. Lydia watched her friend sucking on his manhood, seeing her cheeks bulge each time her mouth descended on the rigid pole. She felt her own juices begin to flow harder as Sandie dined on his meat. Lydia's lips landed on his thigh, kissing at first, and then nibbling on the muscular skin. Rick placed his hands on each of their heads, holding them in place as he ran his hands through their hair.

Sandie pulled her mouth off his cock and offered it to Lydia saying "It's your turn to taste this thick piece of meat. Mmmmmm that's it honey, suck on the tip then take him deep into your hot mouth. Ohhhh I love to watch you suck a hard cock into your throat. I'm so fucking horny ... yeaaa suck him harder."

Rick felt Sandie's mouth leave his cock only to be replaced by Lydia's talented mouth. Her nibbling on the very tip sent waves of desire coursing through him. Her mouth closed only on his engorged head and then her tongue slid over and around his sensitive knob. He felt more pressure as her mouth moved further onto his stick. It seemed to him that she was taking entirely too much time, making him increase the pressure on her head, trying to get her to take all of his cock. He felt her resist a bit but then she opened her mouth a bit wider and took him into her until his manhood was resting at the back of her throat. He thought he would blow his load when he felt her throat open and close on the end of his cock. Lydia kept him lodged in her mouth for a minute, and then began the journey off his cock slowly, applying pressure as she released him. His hips pushed outward trying to keep her on his cock but eventually he lost and his cock plopped from her lips.

Lydia grabbed his cock and stroked the full length, tightening her fingers around the stiff pole. She pointed it directly at Sandie's face, brushing it across her lips, and then positioning it so Sandie's mouth had direct access to suck it into her mouth. As she watched Sandie's mouth engulf his cock, she envisioned her mouth as her cunt and Rick's shaft pushing its way into her depths.

Breathlessly, she moaned "fuck her mouth Rick. That's it baby push it in deeper. Fuck her faster honey. Mmmmmm baby I can't wait to feel that big hard cock of yours in my cunt. Ohhhh I want to feel it deep in my pussy."

Rick's hips moved faster at the urging of Lydia. He felt Sandie's mouth devour his cock much different than Lydia had done. Sandie's head bounced back and forth, taking his cock deep one second and then nibbling and licking on the sensitive head the next. Lydia's sucking was slow and deliberate; keeping his cock lodged in her mouth for long periods of time ... trying to milk his cum from his balls. He looked down, watching the women take turns sucking his cock. After each had had their fill for the moment, they would serve the other one, encouraging each other onward.

Rick knew he wouldn't last long at this rate and wondered how long he could last when Lydia slid off his cock and announced "let's get this stud on the bench so he can have some fun with our bodies too."

Sandie and Lydia stood, grabbing him by the arms and guiding him to one of the wooden benches in the middle of the shelter. They sat him down and stood in front of him half naked.

"If he's going to play with our bodies, then we'd better undress the rest of the way and let him have some fun too" Lydia said beginning to strip off her tight white shorts.

"Mmmmmm what an excellent idea my dear friend. I can't wait to feel my pussy wrapped around that stiff cock waving in the air" Sandie replied pushing her beige shorts off her hips.

Rick watched with fascination as these two women stripped for him. He looked down at his cock, noticing that it had not lost any of its hardness. He felt the cool air of the rain wash over his body as he waited for the games to begin again.

"You two have really great bodies. I want to kiss and touch you both all over" he said watching the two women standing now in their bikini panties.

He noticed the wetness on each of their panties at the triangle where their legs meet. If on cue the two women dipped their hands into their bikinis, pushing their fingers over their mounds and into their pussies. Rick's cock jumped with desire as he watched the two women masturbate in front of him. His hand instinctively went to his cock, slowly stroking it in time to their finger fucking. The three of them moaned their pleasure as they watched each other pleasure themselves.

Lydia pulled her hand from her pussy and with a sexy smile, began licking her juices from her fingers. She walked to Rick and offered her fingers to him saying "Taste my hot juices sweetie. I want you to taste what you’re going to get to eat in a few minutes."

Rick's hand captured hers and brought her fingers to his lips. His tongue snaked out, tasting the sweet nectar of her excitement. Pulling her hand toward him, he sucked on her fingers as she had sucked on his cock. He imitated her sucking motions by sucking slow and deliberate, savoring the taste of her body.

Sandie watched the show in front of her intently. She squeezed her thighs together capturing her own hand in her pussy. She moved her middle finger in and out of her wetness slowly ... then faster ... throwing her head back as the sensations overtook her. She watched with glazed eyes as Rick proceeded to strip Lydia's white bikini from her body. She knew her body well and seeing her being touched by this man made her juices flow heavier. Her finger slipped out of her pussy and slid along the slippery skin to her clit. She moaned loudly when her finger made contact with the hard nub. Pushing harder, her finger circled her clit before landing directly on the sensitive bud. The more she stoked her clit the more her passion grew. She knew there was only one thing that would satisfy her hunger now and that was to have Rick's cock buried deep inside her.

When Rick had stripped off Lydia's panties, his hands circled her hips, grabbing a handful of ass cheek in each hand and pulling her towards him. His tongue snaked out, licking her sweaty tummy, and then dipping into her navel. He felt her hands clutch his hair on the back of his head, then pulling his head against her, smashing his face against her skin. He had spread his legs apart and now felt her knee pushing against his hard cock. He felt the groan start deep inside him as her knee rubbed his cock. It escaped his lips filling the damp air when he felt Sandie's hand grab his rod.

Sandie had removed her panties and moaned into his ear "I want to feel that big cock of yours stuck up in my pussy."

She pulled him sideways and as she lifted his legs onto the bench, Lydia pushed his upper body down so he was now lying prone on the bench.

"And while your filling her cunt with your cock, I want you to lick and suck on my hot wet horny pussy" she said leaning over him.

Sandie reached out, grab his waving cock and squeezed it tightly. Pumping it lightly a few times, she remarked "I'm going love having this cock buried deep inside me."

As Sandie pumped his cock, Lydia situated herself with one leg on either side of his head. She watched Sandie manipulate his cock with expertise. She felt Rick's hands slide up her thighs, and then along her moist pussy lips. Her body twitched a little as his fingers found their way into her opening. Her legs grew weak with desire as she lowered herself over him to give him better access.

"Come on Sandie, let's quite messing around and get down to some serious fucking. I want to watch that big cock slide in and out of your pussy while he sucks my hot juices."

Sandie climbed over Rick's body, seeing his cock standing at attention waiting for the treat of her hot pussy. Taking his cock in her hand, she guided it to the entrance of her pussy, rubbing the head of it on the slippery skin getting it wet and lubricated. As Sandie rubbed his cock in anticipation of plunging it into her hole, Lydia lowered her pussy so it was at the tip of his lips.

"OK stud, it's time to give you your long awaited treats. Lick my sweet pussy as you fuck Sandie's hot pussy" Lydia said with a loud moan.

"Push that pussy down here so I can lick it until you cum" Rick said wrapping his arms around her hips, pulling her down onto his face.

Rick watched her moist pussy descend onto his face. He smelled the aroma of her sex as his nose made contact with the folds of her cunt. His tongue slipped between the folds, tasting the sweet nectar she offered him. He felt her body stiffen when his tongue trailed along the opening before dipping inside. Pushing his tongue out as far as it would extend, he felt her vaginal walls close around his tongue. Her hips rotated slightly, moving his tongue from her cunt to her clit and back again. Her moaning told him that he was hitting the right spots, driving him deeper into the pit of desire.