Golf Pro Delights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Rick licked Lydia's slick pussy, He felt Sandie lead his cock to her opening and with agonizing slowness, felt her pussy slide over his hardness. He moaned into Lydia's cunt, making her jump from the sensations. Sandie's pussy descended downward, enveloping his cock in her searing heat. Moaning louder, he pushed his hips upward trying to go deeper into Sandie's pussy. Sandie let out a cry of pleasure as she sank all the way down onto his cock. She stopped for a moment and Rick felt the entire length of his cock captured inside her. The sensations coursing through his cock increased his lust for these two women and he lick faster and harder against Lydia's gyrating cunt.

"Ohhh fuck this is incredible" he thought as they began picking up the tempo of their lovemaking.

Lydia felt Rick's tongue sliding along her slit, sending waves of pleasure through her. She leaned over supporting her weight with one arm extended, resting on his chest. Her other hand moved to her breasts, pinching and pulling one then the other. Her hips gyrated as if they had a mind of their own, pushing against his face, sliding down, and then rotating, giving him access to all of her charms. Her hand left her breasts which were tingling from her manipulations, and slid down across her stomach to her mound. She spread her lips open wide, exposing her clit so Rick had a target to aim for.

When Rick's tongue slid over and around her exposed pleasure nub, she cried out "Ohhhh ... yesssss ... lover. That's it baby lick my hot clit with that big tongue of yours. Ohhh fuck sweetie your tongue feels so fucking good."

Sandie had slid down his pole slowly. She always liked to start out slow, feeling a hard cock slide into dark passion pit, then squeezing it with her vaginal muscles before beginning the ride to orgasm. With her pussy completely filled with his member, she stopped, feeling his cock twitch a little inside her. She moaned as her vaginal muscles went to work squeezing his cock. Slowly she raised her hips feeling his cock slide between her vaginal walls. His hips seemed to chase her, trying to keep it lodged in the heated passageway. When his cock was almost at the entrance of her tunnel she slammed down hard, hearing his cry of lust into Lydia's pussy. Sandie's movements picked up speed, plunging on and off Rick's shaft. The feel of sliding up and down his pole, lubricated with her juices, escalated her pleasure.

She watched Lydia's tits giggle with each slide of her pussy across his face. Reaching out, she latched onto one of her breasts, softly kneading it, pinching the end of the nipples, listening to her squeals of delight. After playing with each breast, her hand slid down her body until it reached her pussy. Her fingernails scraped along Rick's shaft, then found her own clit. As her body rose and fell with each plunge onto his cock, her fingers toyed with her passion button. Throwing her head back and closing her eyes, she moaned, lost in the world of erotic pleasure.

She heard Lydia's voice through the fog of desire. "Ride that big cock Sandie. Yeaaaa ... fuck him harder ... ohhhh fuck baby ... lick my cunt harder ... come on baby use that tongue of yours. Make me cum all over your face."

Rick was trying to control his ejaculation but with his mind blurred from sexual pleasure, he didn't know how long he would be able to last. His body was being used by these women and he was doing everything he could to just hang on. His lips and tongue searched ... probed every part of Lydia's cunt while his hips and cock responded to Sandie's wild ride. His hands grabbed at any flesh that was close, rubbing and massaging the naked skin. He felt Lydia's body tense up, her thighs squeezing the sides of his head. She tried to pull away from the intense sensations but Rick held her tight against his face.

Lydia rubbed her clit harder as Rick's tongue slid all over her sensitive pussy. She knew the time was near and there was no turning back. Rubbing her cunt over his face faster and harder, her breathing began to grow more rapid from the stimulation. She tried to stand but Rick's strong hands held her place, not allowing her to escape his onslaught. Her body tensed as she gasped "Ohhhhh fuck I'm going to cummmmmm" she screamed as her body began quaking.

Sandie's own body reacted to her friend's cry of release. Driving downward, she bucked against Rick's cock, grinding her hips against his, keeping his cock locked deep inside her. Watching Lydia go over the top, brought on a new wave of emotions inside her sexually heightened body. Rubbing her clit harder, she felt the gates of sexual release open and her orgasm poured forth.

"Aghhhh ... ohhhhh .... yeaaaa ... ohhhhh fuck yesssss ... now honey ... fuck me harder ... mmmmmm.... ohhhh I'm cumming" she wailed into the rain soaked skies.

Rick knew it was over. He had tried but their cries of pleasures were like hot pokers thrusting into him. His hips bucked up and down as Sandie continued to ride his cock during her orgasm. Lydia had stood slightly allowing him to breathe. Holding onto Lydia's tits dangling above him, his back arched up with one final thrust.

"Fuck my cock bitch ... ride it faster ... mmmmm ... ohhhh fuck yessssssssss" he screamed as his cock twitched, sending his sperm flying into Sandie's waiting pussy.

Their bodies responded to each other, continuing to fuck each other as their orgasms unfolded. Sandie's pussy tried to suck all the juice from his cock as their bodies shook together. Lydia watched as Rick's cock appeared and then disappeared into Sandie's cunt as they moaned together.

Sandie collapsed into Rick's arms, kissing him fervently on the lips. Lydia moved from Rick's head to stand beside the kissing couple. She leaned over and let her breasts drag along Sandie's back, watching the two kiss intently.

"I hate to break up this little party but it has stopped raining and someone may decide to come looking for us" she said with some disappointment in her voice.

Sandie pulled her lips away from Rick's mouth, surveyed the sky and said "I was hoping this party was just beginning."

"Lydia's right. With the rain stopping someone may decide to look for us lost souls out here on the course" Rick said looking at her and wishing he could have fucked her too.

Lydia read his thoughts and replied "next time it's going to be my turn to fuck your brains out."

The three of them reluctantly found their clothes and began dressing. Rick watched the two women and wondered if their husbands knew about their sexual escapades. His cock twitched as he watched Sandie's large breasts sway as she dressed, knowing he knew he would be sporting a hard-on until their next meeting.

Lydia caught the look in his eyes and said "I can't wait to get your lovely cock deep into my hot pussy."

A shiver of desire ran up and down his spine at her directness concerning their next meeting. He wished that he could get it on with her now instead of having to wait until who knows when. Somewhat dejectedly he suggested that they finish their round since this was supposed to be a learning game. Both of the women agreed and reminded him that they tied so he had to lose a few holes before they got back to the pro shop.

Rick played the remaining holes in a semi-daze considering he just fucked and sucked two good looking women. As they stood on the eighteenth green all square in the match, Rick saw their husbands walk from the clubhouse to meet them.

The women squealed with delight as they yelled to their husbands that they were all square with the club pro.

"He has to make that long putt to win the hole" Lydia said with a smug smile knowing he would miss.

Lydia's husband called to Rick "You’re not going to let a couple of amateurs tie you?"

Rick looked the group and wondered to himself "Shit, what do I do now? Do I let the women tie me or do I try to make the putt to save face with the men?"

As he looked over the twelve foot putt for birdie, he knew the answer. He had too much pride to lose to these women and knew he would try his best to make if.

"I probably fucked myself out of a good thing but what the hell" he thought as his mind blanked everything except the putt.

As soon as he hit it, he knew it had a chance to roll in. It started out right of the hole about six inches and broke about fifteen inches to the left, into the heart of the cup. His adrenalin was flowing knowing he had saved face with the men. They laughed and wished their wives better luck next time.

"If they only knew what happened on the course today" Rick thought as he picked up the flagstick and placed it back into the hole. When he looked up, he saw Lydia and Sandie standing in front of him smiling. They extended their hands to congratulate their pro. Lydia held his hand a little longer than necessary, leaning close to Rick so that no one else could hear what she had to say.

"You think that was pretty cute, didn't you? You fucking bastard. You wait until we get you alone again. We'll see who has the last laugh" Lydia said smiling.

"Oh fuck what have I done?" Rick thought as he watched the two couples leave the green for the locker room.