All Comments on 'Government Service'

by HStoner

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Justaguy3399Justaguy3399almost 6 years ago
Fucking great

Please continue this it was hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
gummit service

This shud be in sci-fi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This looks like being another great series.

I know we can come to expect that any HStoner story will contain nudity and perhaps polygamous sex. This one has started well, and I am already eager for the next chapter. Considering the comments of the two main characters, I am also now wondering if Anna is considering the stopping of her birth control measures. That could lead to some interesting discussions.

HStoner, is one of the best story tellers on Lit, brandishing a vividly described imagination that compels the reader to stay the distance of his story series for as far as he takes them. Always seeming to leave hooks for a follow on.

Keep up the good work.

Devir Ginator

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I agree

with justaguy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
All fictional

except for the White House response.

john1946john1946almost 6 years ago
Great

This was a fun story to read

LupusDeiLupusDeialmost 6 years ago

"every single member of our staff had engaged in sexual intercourse"

Fun as fuck but sorry, I don't by it. It comes out of nowhere. One or few pairs may do it just so, but for everyone to decide that simultaneously a meme should have been released beforehand, probably a sad joke in that same lunchtime or something such. Alternatively there should have been chain reaction, those not yet having sex picking up sights or sounds and deciding that to be fun idea.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesalmost 6 years ago
cute little stretch of spy story

When I was on active duty, I spent many days at that sleepy little condominium complex just outside of Fort Meade, known as Cumberland, MD. It was often used as a training center for short classes to 3 month classes. I was usually there for nuclear weapons training back in the 80s. Conversion into spook confusion camp under the last administration makes sense.

I could absolutely believe an office full of angry naked people could all have sex in an afternoon after being told that the White House and every Security Agency under this Administration was under investigation were using this offices security measures as their daily joke. All it would take is seeing one couple start doing it, and the word and legs would spread as fast as the smell of hot pussy!!!!

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Security breech

Pleasant story. I had the pleasure of visiting Ft. Meade as a guest of NSA back when they recruited at college campuses in the '60 s. Now watching 'Nikita' on TV I'd lie to see it done nude. The entire office simultaneously in a fuck fest was imaginative

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And for the next stage...

...a Presidential visit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy

Great Little story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous