All Comments on 'Grandpa and The Photoshoot'

by WatchedBeth

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you Beth

Thank you Beth - you made my day again.

I am a 64 years old man, and I always look forward to seeing your new posts. Your posts are so erotic and always turns me on.

You are indeed a goddess to older men. Who could say no to a beautiful young girl, who is always willing to share her body with us, and let us empty our seeds inside her?

Thank you again Beth.

- Jason

OpenmarriageohioOpenmarriageohioover 3 years ago

Loved it. What older man does not love the idea of a young beautiful woman acting out their fantasies with you. I am looking forward to part II.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Photography Lesson

As a keen amateur photographer in his late 50s this story describe some of my biggest fantasies. I will be wanking regularly to this until part 2 is ready.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Wow Beth

Such a hot story about your desires with us older gents. Loved reading about the photo shoots; Harry seemed so nice to protect you, but there was no holding you from Mike and the double teaming that he got you to do - so pleased that you felt so comfortable doing all those naughty things!!

I’m looking forward to seeing what happens with gramps and whether he continues to just use your hot sticky panties to get off on, or whether you decide he needs more of a helping hand??!!

Kat1971Kat1971over 3 years ago

Another hot story from a very sexy writer. Can't wait for the next instalment.

Tansy15Tansy15over 3 years ago
Very Good

Just discovered you, a brilliant story looking forward to read others by you.

CanadianMCanadianMover 3 years ago

Always fun sexy stories from you Beth... Will be interesting to read the next chapter and see how she seduces gramps.

ChippymintonChippymintonover 3 years ago

Wonderful, Beth. A real treat for the chronologically challenged males amongst us. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh another very hot and sext story Beth. I would love to have a sext young woman like you teasing and flirting with me, although I'm just knocking 50, I'm not quite as old as you like it seems lol.

Love the tease with your Grandpa, can't wait for this to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WOW..So Sexy.

Utterly sexy and an erotic read and well written too. I have a fantasy of my young wife having sex with oldmen neighbours, so this story fitted my fantasy perfectly.

A story my young wife would tell me about what she gotup to before we were married.

I luv it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Gramps qualifies by age so it would be nice to meet the young lady.

FrenchSonFrenchSonabout 3 years ago

I love it. How you describe the character is very nice. Specially the difference in the old men. Please keep this story on :)

sslarivio1sslarivio1almost 3 years ago

Beth as always your stories are fantastic. You never disappoint me with your writing an ideas. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story Beth.

I also love older men fucking me. I am also very lucky that my husband encourages me to enjoy myself with older men.

jennijuggsjennijuggsalmost 3 years ago

Superb story hon, all we need now are the pics πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. Keep going; be naughty and have sooo much fun. Jenni 😁😁 xx

bawdi1bawdi1almost 3 years ago

Superb story Beth, you made this horny 60yo guy from Devon very hard indeed, would love you to have a closer look if you fancy it! 😈

EHmanEHmanover 2 years ago

I'd be in heaven if I had a granddaughter like you Beth. Thank you for the excellent work.😍

Microbevel8Microbevel8over 1 year ago

I got so absorbed in the story of the photo session, I was startled when it shifted back to Grandpa. Very nicely done, indeed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWatchedBeth@WatchedBeth
Covid has been a nightmare for everyone, particularly us single people. With restrictions now coming to an end in the UK I’m ready to chat, meet and have some fun. My stories are from real experiences over the years, mixed with the odd fantasy. I’m sexually obsessed with older...