All Comments on 'Greg's Road Trip'

by cashcrunch

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent work

Very well done - particularly like the image of black on white. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
And then...?

These two have GOTTA meet again! Something special was happening there--let it keep happening for both of them! (I say this quite impartially as a white guy in an interracial marriage of 20 years duration)

NefricNefricover 18 years ago
needs a 2nd chapter

This story would be a great start to a short series that could be called how I meet my wife the stripper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Visually descriptive

Most of the interacial stories are blk men white women always good to see story of white men blk women. Loved how you used their body contrast to add to the sex. hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very good writing...

Next chapter please. Not enough black woman/white man stories out there and this is promising. An educated black woman making money on the side. How will he find out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very hot!!!

You've go to write more chapters. Particularly liked that it was black woman/white man. Also liked when he was dominant with her. Very hot!!!

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very erotic and natural

There ain't enuf of these black wench/white honky stories on this site, like there are nigga guys and white bitches. It is too bad that he did not knock this black ho up in her fertile cave with his swimming tadpoles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved It/To Anonymous of Interracial 20yr marriage

Loved this submission. I prefer BF/WM stories, but they are so few on this site. Well written.

If the Anonymous person of IR relationship for 20 yrs. sees this as well, please contact me:

Ms. HoneyDip

Thanks!

Honey

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice

k

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i thought that...

They so need to meet again. There are no where near enough of these black woman/white male stories, i was so pleased to find this and to enjoy it. There was sexual equality in this story as in they both desired each other and vocalised their pleasure about the other being white/black- refreshing from dominant black female or white male that are usually in these stories. Yr on to a gd thing..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story. Where's the follow up?

Why didn't you follow up on this story? They so have to meet again and so have to have difficulties but in the end are together.

Please?

BasraBasraabout 17 years ago
More Ms. Caramel!

This was hot! Could you write another story about Ms. Caramel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
OMG!

HOT HOT HOT! i need to call my girlfriend. dark skinned, voluptous women are HOT!

theDuskyGirltheDuskyGirlalmost 17 years ago
Sexy as Hell

"mmm" is all i have to say. more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
That was SO fucking hot

As wild as it sounds, this story was almost like what happened to me and a black stripper in a private room. Thanks for bringing back some good memories.

Goddiva11Goddiva11almost 16 years ago
Fire hot

I was hoping he had an all nighter in "punishing" her and making her worship his white cock While he could take his fill of chocolate pleasures. Whew, now I See why men love strip joints

erebustitan43erebustitan43over 4 years ago
Excellent

Outstanding

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous