All Comments on 'Greybush'

by dispatcher59

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Very Heart Warming Story*****

Thanks for sharing.

sparktjsparktjabout 5 years ago

You have excelled yourself with this story. I loved every moment of it. I’ve been in a similar situation with a 70yo lady who had an ailing husband and wanted solace and some loving, so I related to your tale very closely. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Old and Grateful

Nice story and well told. Age and sex are not mutually exclusive - nor is a climax reserved for the young - but open to the young at heart. Thanks for a nice read.

EzeeriderEzeeriderabout 5 years ago
It's about time (and yes, pun intended).

Well first of all thank you for a cleverly-conceived, nicely-polished story, thoughtfully and artfully written.

Thank you also for putting a story that truly is about two "mature" characters in that category, where far more often than not, sadly enough, we find mostly May-December stuff masquerading as stories of two truly mature adults - with the older of the two hardly even in an age group that would be regarded as mature by anyone over 20.

As a graybeard myself, I'd been seeking out women who, on average, were in their 50s or so, in the belief that there just weren't any women my own age who were still interested, interesting and active.

Then I reconnected with a woman I hadn't seen since high school, and had my world rocked and my whole perspective and attitude totally changed. I later met a woman also my own age, online, who again proved how wrong I had been, in every way.

Well not being a fool, I reset my sights and managed to fall completely in lust with another ("younger") lady over 60, and we actually moved in together for a while.

The point being, I suppose, that, no matter what the age, there are much older women out there who are still hot and hungry, and the time spent with them can be incredibly beautiful ... and smokin' hot, largely because of the experience and perspective you both bring with you.

So thanks again for a story that brings all that out. It made for a hot and also an interesting read (for a change). I'll definitely be reading more of your contributions now.

I've been thinking of writing my own stories, with my experiences as a basis, and I believe you've motivated me to do so at last. So thank you for that too.

CyJmy69CyJmy69about 5 years ago
Great read, mature for a change, His perception became her reality

I really enjoyed your story!! It was well written & the story line quite believable. I myself am about to turn 50, but have found that more mature men are more satisfying. So often in stories And in movies or TV for that matter, we see The interaction being between individuals that are quite young. While physically appealing, they just haven’t had the experience that someone much older and more mature has likely had. I also liked that Tom made sure that Sally came first. He made sure she had several orgasms during their time together. Often younger men don’t focus on pleasing their woman, their focus is inward, not outward. I liked that he made her feel beautiful even though she had imperfections. He saw her as beautiful. When you are with a man and you can tell that he truly finds you beautiful, attractive, alluring, sexy and sensual, you become those things, whether you thought or felt that you were any of those things before or not. His perception of you becomes your reality.

In your story when Tom was looking at Sally and had her half undressed and he was just drinking her in, she was unsure. But when he told her you are stunning and she could tell that he truly meant it, she became stunning. She owned it. His perception became her reality.

Dementia has affected so many people and I really liked that you gave this story some real life issues such as dementia and made it about more than just getting laid one time. This was about human nature, about intimacy, being there for one another and providing what the other needs. I think it was just a Fantastic story!! I look forward to reading more of yours.

WatcherRobWatcherRobabout 5 years ago
Very good story

My grey haired wife will be 77 this summer. Her head hair is grey but she keeps her pussy clean shaved. She loves to cowgirl and suck me. But at 79 I need mechanical help to achieve an erection. So "pumped" or not she loves some old dick and I love my old grey mare.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you Erotic Visions

Absolutely superb, I've read many a story on Literotica and this is one of if not the very best. I can relate to this in many ways. I also have a friend in totally different circumstances but where we can help each other in so many ways.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 5 years ago

Glad they found each other. Keeping their affair going should make both happy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very Hot and Real

I love that you give the women in your stories plenty of pubic hair. So many people today are wrapped up in "shaved." The hair is much more true to life. Recently, as a senior male, I had an encounter with a 62 year old southern woman (a "church lady" as some might call her) with long grey-silver hair. She had creamy white skin, beautiful large breasts and grey hair down below. I loved it. In fact, I was surprised that she exuded her sweet pussy juice so prolifically. She had a clasping pussy that smelled like a virgin's. She had long sensuous fingers that I loved when she stroked me. It was a lovely hot experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Arctic foxes

A sexy and sweet story. Just as your protagonist likes grey hair, I am turned on by pure white. At the theater or in any crowd, it is beautiful white hair that sparks my imagination. (It doesn't hurt if it is atop a lush body.) And as Ben Franklin advised, older women are better at conversation, equal or superior in sexual performance, and more grateful. Marrying a hot older woman was the best decision I ever made, in bed and out.

loughneaghloughneaghover 4 years ago
This is so heart warming.

This story is one of the best I have read here. I am going through your whole library and enjoying every minute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Grey hair doesn’t scare

My sister in law just turned seventy-two. She did have a full bush stretching almost from hip to hip in front but instead of hers turning grey she is losing a lot of it. She’s a baptist and she only wears long skirts and dresses very conservatively. So she had never in her life, even trimmed it. I think she was very proud of it. Instead now she seems to be embarrassed. I’m ten years younger but always look forward to getting her alone because she truly loves to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great and beautiful story. Thanks for sharing

roveroneroveronealmost 2 years ago

LOVE women that keep it natural...what a score for lucky Tom-sexy, and still loves fucking/being eaten, and lucky Sally-gets off twice(impressive performance!), comfortable with who she is and promise of more to come

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was so well described. Great sex needs that "connection"! It is much harder to write about the feelings than the mechanics of sex.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Out standing ..more please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdispatcher59@dispatcher59
New Yorker with a predilection for older "Girl Next Door" types and Weather Channel gals.