All Comments on 'Growing Anticipation Ch. 01'

by HugeErectson

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
There has to be more

There is more isn't there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Eric wants more????

I think we've already had "too much", on all counts. This story should have been submitted under "Humor". And the author should have given it the title, "Inflation Hits Home"!

I hope there isn't a part 2 to this story. Between the sheer, utter ridiculous nature of the plot, and the author's desire to see how many paragraphs he could combine into one huge run-on-and-on-and-on paragraph, I found reading Part 1 to be exhausting enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ridiculous!

This is nothing but an immature boy's fantasy that is so unbelievable it is ridiculous. I read it through although I don't know why. I guess I needed a good laugh! Sorry fella, but try some other hobby other than writing this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Why would anyone WANT to be that large, male or female?

I intend to finish this story, just out of curiosity, if there is more, but any more stories like this one I won't read. It would be nice if you could keep the paragraphs smaller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Disgusting

We are all a little dumber for having read this. I couldn't even finish page one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm almost speechless

The way I see it. The reason you wrote this story is to make up for your inadequacies in the penis length department.

Here is some advise...Stop writing these ridiculousness stories, and go see a urologist about your small pathetic little penis.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Another:

little dick weenie with a BBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG imagination and a small brain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh go for it....

I'm getting a big kick out of the story myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
.

Another of a long list of garbage stories being posted on this site. Geez.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG

What more bulls*t can we write about? Wasn't worth reading, I stopped as soon as "mom" had the DD boobs and only 5'2" - knew it was gonna be bull from there - cmon cant we write something interesting? this was sci-fi and dreams

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Play nice

Is it really necessary to leave comments insulting the author? It is you people who take from the experience of visiting this site, not the many authors who probably won't be winning any awards, being honest. Leave some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism if you must but if you don't like the story, I suggest you fuck off and find one you do like.

And for those who didn't like the size issue, this is clearly a fetish of the author and I can't imagine it has anything to do with the person's personal size.

I would suggest also that the author puts a little more investigation into how bra sizes are determined and keep practising writing :). Being honest, you've got a ways to go just yet

HugeErectsonHugeErectsonover 13 years agoAuthor

I'm really not worried about my penis size. If you don't like the story, that's cool, but why waste time trolling? It is indeed a fetish, but it's a fetish of the imagination, not of real life. If anyone want's to provide positive feedback on how I can become a better author, I would more than welcome it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
part 2

Please continue the story, don't listen to the people who didn't like it. It's different, not the usual wam bam thank u maám that's so boring in this genre. Please keep up the teasing. Thanks, I enjoyed it.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 13 years ago
Very Hot

This is a fantastic approach - the build up, her absent minded torture, it's all terrific.

And I agree with the other fellow, don't get in a hurry to get to the fucking. Your teasing around it is perfect and I'll read this stuff every chance I get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cant wait till part 2

love the story so far, my favorite types are those that actually work up to the action

please continue and just ignore the haters, everything has a bad critic no matter how good it is

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent story

Don't worry about those eternal critics!

I love the way you describe the mother fragile and conservative, according to the son. Don't rush things! Make her talk to her son about her breasts and let her explain how she considers such an enormous bosom could involve a raise at work for her.

Can't wait for Ch.02!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story

I wrote the story Morning Mom which has been copied many time into Innocent Mom and several other derivatives and people often have comments that that was the best story they had ever read but I like yours and I would like to tell you that this is the best that I have ever read. Please keep it going and keep the pace nice and slow.

reall well done.

LoadedGun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
myself

will there be a second part?

i really liked the story :)

fogu_s_tofufogu_s_tofuover 13 years ago
:)

looking forward to more

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenover 13 years ago
Overdone

I stopped reading when it got to literally ugly. Breast such as F or H are mainly anime only and few woman naturally get so large and if they do its rather unappealing in how unnatural it is and it would be hard for woman to even physically have such weights... I could keep going and but I think I have stated the flaw here.

PS his cock was just starting to get silly too

HugeErectsonHugeErectsonover 13 years agoAuthor
Opinions vs. criticism

It's called fetish. If you don't like it that's fine. Don't read it. You're always welcome to not read it. If you have constructive criticism on how I can be a better writer (your personal opinion on what's attractive or what disgusts you is not going to affect how well or poorly I write) I would welcome that. Any further comments about how someone doesn't like breast or cock size will be removed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG!

Can't wait for you to finish the story! Damn good story IMO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
can't wait

please tell us when you are going to post the second part!

Could you make her grow taller too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I can't wait for the second chapter. You had me so turned on!! it's a good thing I only need one hand to scroll through the story....

HugeErectsonHugeErectsonover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I have to admit its pretty hard writing these stories. If anyone has any ideas to help me get the ball rolling on part two I'd love it. And thank you to the previous poster. I'm really glad you liked it. I guess you could say that I "enjoy" it when my readers enjoy it =D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Well to start, mom should be wearing some a LOT less modest. She doesn't think it's bad but her son is in shock as to how little she's wearing....that would make this a very hard read

HugeErectsonHugeErectsonover 13 years agoAuthor

I have to say that that would definitely tighten my pants. I'm trying to maintain composure but that idea of yours really is ....impossible to ignore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

well i think mommy needs to help her son find something more "fitting" for his body. all the while trying to keep her composure and clothing as "modest" as possible...

HugeErectsonHugeErectsonover 13 years agoAuthor
Please stop

Please double d lover. I know you like the story but, you're comments are making me, unbearably. It would be inappropriate to say here but, please stop with all of this. Its not doing me any good. As pent up as I am right now this is not good at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry

I am sorry... I didn't mean to make it even harder for you to concentrate on your wonderful story. I mean I hate when things are hard enough and then someone comes and starts putting big things in my face and make things even harder....

HugeErectsonHugeErectsonover 13 years agoAuthor

my cock is literally going to rip out of my pants if you dont stop this... I want you to "enjoy" the story but what you're doing to me is just cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pleeeaaase

Please, don't let us wait a month for Ch.02. You need suggestions....:

1) It's the summer, there's a lake nearby, what about a dive with their "old" swimsuits? 2) School's out: mommy his proud of the results of her good boy but she could also explain him what could occur should he become a naughty boy. 3) Wearing her crochet top, she could tell her son that she fears she's showing too much of her huge chest; then she asks him to go with her to the mall in the nearest city; there she tells him to come with her in the dressing room to give his advice about the numerous gigantic bras she has picked up for trying.

Want some more?

HugeErectsonHugeErectsonover 13 years agoAuthor

I really do want to write more. It's just really difficult, sort of like a catch-22 situation. To feel inspired I have to be turned on. But when I'm turned on I don't really want to have to two hands on the keyboard *ahem*. Just being honest. But yes I do want to write more, and I'd also just like to say that I really do enjoy it when my readers are enjoying the story.... ;)

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 13 years ago
So great!

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please write part two!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, awesome story man, keep going. Just one thing, dont do what a lot of other stories do that sucks, where the mom just suddenly starts going at her son. Make her do it subconsciously or something. But anyway, bitchin story man.

HimmonHimmonover 13 years ago
Keep up the good work

Great story, and the complaints about the growth being unrealistic seem to imply their writers think most porn is realistic, which is hilariously wrong. I for one love that the son's getting way more than he bargained for, and that he's getting a bit terrified of it makes the "excessive" growth work perfectly. Hope the next chapter comes soon!

peaceenderpeaceenderover 13 years ago
Awesome story

Your story rocks, even if people say its unrealistic. The point is its supposed to be unrealistic and I like that. You should have the mom tell the son if he wants to go around without pants to help him be more comfortable then he should. Then have him ask her to "relieve" some of the tension he is having :).

peaceenderpeaceenderover 13 years ago
Fuck Yeah

I love this story, and ignore those people who give bad reviews of porn stories, honestly, who actually does that? Please make part two soon, and also, when the son finally cums, make him cum buckets. Like, have him fill a one gallon milk cartoon. In fact, have the mom ask him to go shopping and have him fill a milk cartoon with his cum then tell her its this special kind of milk thats really good for her and keeping her breasts healthy. That would be really hot, especially if she says, "Hmm, kinda of salty, but I like it".

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasabout 13 years ago
What Peaceender said!

Great stuff; ignore the negative comments, and keep it going!

HugeErectsonHugeErectsonabout 13 years agoAuthor

I recently received some feedback with someone asking if they could do part 2 for me. I don't know about that, but I'd be more than open to doing a sort of collaboration with someone. Whoever sent me that feedback didn't say who they were so I have no idea who it was. Trust me I really want to write part two, its just *ahem* REALLY hard to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

Unlike half of the posters here I thought your story was absolutely fantastic. I love that you devoted the entirety of part 1 to building sexual tension rather than having 2 paragraphs of exposition and a page of badly narrated sex.

As for suggestions: I would like to see him take a little revenge on his mom for feeding him two extra pills while sitting on his lap. Maybe create a situation where he ups the ante and gives her three without her realizing what they are?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

I loved the story...the sexual tension and the mother not knowing that she is the one causing the erections is great...I really hope you write part two and would love some more "growing anticipation" before the actual sex...maybe the mother sitting on his lap or somehow his cock comes into contact with her massive tits would be awesome...don't listen to the negative comments as this story might not be for everyone but I think the people that do enjoy it...Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I LOVED IT

please make more of this story, i really need to know what happens!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

YOU JUST GOTTA KEEP GOING WITH THIS STORY!!!

shitfacedcockmastershitfacedcockmasteralmost 12 years ago
FINNISH THIS AWESOME STORY

why dont you just finnish the story, it cant be that hard, just keep makeing more awckward stuff happen with the mom and son growing, and the son affraid of what's going to happen, rember he doesnt want to think his mom is hot, cause it is his mom, but what if they have accidental sex, like his dick accidently goes between his moms huge boobs, and his dick falls into his moms mouth?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WRITE MORE....

thank you for making mom bigger,but the son should have a handle on mom breasts.need more pills for mom..thanks for writting a good story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Part 2,3,4,5,6,7,8

Your story is totally awesome & there are so many possibilities on continuing! Part 2 mom gets Bigger & Bigger, the pills adverse side effect, mom starts noticing son more than just her son, but a handsome sexual male which mom is finding harder to resist. They begin flirting & heavy petting, leading towards the most wonderful mind blowing sex ever. Part 3 mom wants two cocks as big as her sons, they make a mold of his cock, the worlds hugest cock ever including a suction cup on the base. They experiment placing & using bothhuge cocks in everyone of her holes. Part 4 mom starts having desires to be bi sexual, but only with a woman with equally as huge tits as her own, so mom & son find a big breasted woman who's already bi & mom & son begin giving her mom's breast pills. Two huge breasted bi sexual women one huge hung son & one fake cock. Part 5 the perfect affair continues, they eventually make a double dildo from huge son's cock Need more thought to contine. But most deffinately endless possibilities, with clothing or lack of..

matatridmatatridabout 11 years ago
loved the story

I really love your story. The feel of it with the mother being kind of innocent and the son trying his best to control himself around his mother. Proportions are ridiculous, but the feel and actions seem realistic. I would love to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Chapter 2 pls?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Chapter 2???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dear annony here's an idea suck this writers cock

and drink his cum that a new hobby for both of you! I gave this a 5 for content and for pissing you off

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
Double F?

5'2" DAMN the skank looks more like a cow than a woman. I like B's and C's and an A's all day long over D's. D's just hang down. I prefer flat chested with nipples over fake. BTW pills have NEVER worked to make anyone bigger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent!

Part 2 please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!!

I love where this is going!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A fairly good start but ....

It went nowhere and, since it's 9 years old, it looks like it will stay there. For us big boob, big cock fanciers (all hail the Size Queen) it was a promising start, but it was just a cock teaser and you should be punished!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

Like the other comment shown, it would be great for the story to continue

johnstang2johnstang2over 4 years ago
This story is so strange

I could only give it three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is excellent,,, Can't believe the low score!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous