Growing Anticipation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her that it had quite a few openings in it and asked her what she would wear under it."No, no silly. It's an eastern European style top. I'm not supposed to wear anything underneath it. That would completely ruin the whole look of it." It was happening again. She had no idea I was getting hard."Baby is your temperature rising? It's realizing what it's supposed to do. Just relax." She walked behind me and started rubbing my shoulders. My defenses were obliterated. A few more minutes and she stopped. She wrapped her arms around my stomach from behind and gave me a peck on the neck. "Feel better?" Her chest pressing into me was driving me crazy. I ran out of the room and into the bathroom. I splashed cold water over my face. She stood outside the bathroom door and leaned in. "Are you ok baby?" I shook my head no. "A little warm?" I nodded. "In heat?" I shook my head emphatically. She went to my room. I had to take this chance to pull it up above my waist band and into my shirt. I went into the kitchen and got a glass of water. She came back into the kitchen and straddled my lap. She had two of the pills that I was taking to make me grow. She must have grabbed my medication and thought they were aspirin. I had just taken one the previous day and taking two would have unforeseeable consequences. She held the pills up to my lips. "It's just aspirin, it'll make you feel better." I turned my head but she kept them on my lips. She pressed her chest into me and I couldn't take it anymore. I could feel her nipples pressing into my chest. My shaft was beating inside my shirt. It was between her breasts and nearly about to touch them. I couldn't let that happen. She left me no choice. I took the pills and swallowed them without any water. I had to or she would have pressed into me further. And the last thing I needed was her breasts on my shaft. She looked down at her chest and lifted them up a little, adjusting her bra so she wouldn't fall out. "As fast as I'm growing, I have to be careful. This morning I woke up, put on one of my bras and an hour later I could see my areola's peaking out just a little. I know I'm growing really fast, but I'll do my absolute best to stay contained around you." She put her hand behind my head and pulled me into her. My head was resting just below her neck. "Mommy will make it all feel better baby. Don't you worry about a thing." That was the problem, she was making it feel better.

Day 7

I woke up knowing that I would have the biggest growth yet. I was almost afraid to look at myself. I lifted the sheets and not surprisingly, I had grown at least another 3 inches. I got out the tape measure and it was 10 inches limp. I couldn't believe I had let things get this out of hand. But there was no turning back now. I put on my shorts and looked in the mirror. The head was exactly even with the hem of my shorts. Clearly I had to do something. I reached in and pulled it up above the waistband so it was in an upside down U shape above it. I was so pent up that even grabbing it to adjust it would risk me getting hard. I felt like I was handling an unstable piece of dynamite. I tied the shorts tight so it wouldn't fall down. I had no idea if this was going to work or not. I walked downstairs and for once she had on a shirt that completely covered her. Thank god for once. The problem this time was that what was sticking above my waistband was pretty obvious under my tank top. I didn't even want to think about how I would look if I got hard. The head would probably be up almost to my chest.

"I've got great news!" I looked at her a little confused. "I'm finally so big I can't fit into any of my old bras anymore!". For whatever reason she thought that was good news, it was horrible news for me. She held up one of her bras over her breasts and cupped them. "This is about where my nipples would be." She pointed to a spot just a little above the top of her bra. "I'm officially a Double H cup!", she said with glee, bouncing on her heels a bit. "I've got all kinds of outfits I need to try on to see how they fit on me. I might get a little bit bigger yet but I think I'm done growing now. We'll just have to see." She held up her crochet top. She added a V neck to it that plunged deep and wide. No. She put that down and held up a bikini top. It looked like it would have been small on a 13 year old. Absolutely not. "I will have to try this one on at some point. But for now we can do something else." It was only a few inches wide and even a girl with D cup breasts would have thought twice about wearing it. She held up a half cup bra. It was made for an EE cup size, but it was only to push breasts up, not conceal them. No, not that either. She held up a drape neck halter top. It was the last thing she had out and the best thing she could wear for my given condition. She disappeared into her room and came back out with it on. She looked in the mirror, sucking in her stomach and sticking her chest out. "This is just too big." It wasn't too big at all. It plunged quite low. Even a decent amount of side breast was showing. Mom had no clue. I assured her that it wasn't too big at all. "Don't be silly. I can't even fall out of it." She grabbed the scissors and started cutting the opening wider in the middle and taking some off on the outside too. More than half of her side breast was showing. "Do you think I'd be able to fall out now?" I didn't think she would, as long as she didn't do anything drastic. She shook them back and forth a little. Still nothing came out. She looked disappointed and shook them harder.

I could feel my shorts tightening. I looked down and I could see that I was filling up. It wouldn't be long now. It wouldn't take long before my hose was a pole. I put my hand over it hoping to help keep it contained. There was really no stopping it now. I could feel it growing in my hand. I looked back up and she was in the process of cutting her top even narrower. "That should be at least a little closer to me being able to fall out. I'm still not sure." I couldn't believe what she had just said. Why did she want to "fall out"? I was too afraid to ask. That would surely be obvious if I asked her that that I wanted to see more of her. "You know, right?" I looked a little puzzled. She was a bit amused at my reaction. "I just mean showing enough that might get a few looks in public." I gulped. I knew exactly what she meant now. "Don't worry, I won't fall out around you. I can't even imagine that happening at all. But if I do, it probably won't be on purpose." WHAT?! She caught herself and realized what she said. ""Oh.What do I mean probably? Haha. I meant to say it wouldn't be on purpose. Just purely accidental. And what can you do to stop accidents from happening? That's all they are. Accidents."

We were looking each other straight in the eyes. I wanted to look down so bad. I couldn't help it. I glanced down for just a second and met her eyes again. She smiled at me. "It doesn't look like I'm going to fall out now does it?" I shook my head no. "Oh good. Then I can cut it even smaller!" God what was she trying to do? She kept saying she wasn't trying to, but if she continued doing this there wouldn't be much left of what was already a very sexy top to begin with. And on Double H cup breasts? Good god this was torture. I knew I shouldn't be doing this to myself. I just needed to get away for a bit. I started walking back to my room. "Where are you going?" She had a sad look on her face. I immediately felt pangs of guilt for leaving her. Did she think I thought she wasn't attractive? I knew she had a very delicate ego. She was very self conscious which was clearly why she was growing her breasts this massive. If the size her breasts now were any indication of how fragile inside she was, she had to be on the verge of a breakdown. I couldn't do that to her. Even if it meant I had to suffer having an erection. She started perking back up as I walked back to her. She continued cutting her top down.

"Yes! I finally got it to where I want it!" She was facing away from me and gave them a jiggle. She popped right out and put it back in. Please, please don't turn around now like that I hoped. She turned around and beamed at me. With her hands holding it in place, she started jumping up and down. The top was only 6 inches wide over her nipples. "I'm going to have to hem up the edges which will make it a little bit smaller, but in this case I'd much rather it be too small than too big." My head was about to pop out the top of my waist band, I could feel it. I quickly turned and looked down. It popped out and lifted my shirt up with it, I was completely sticking out in the open. For the moment she was looking away. I had to be at least 14 rock hard inches. "What are you doing?" Uh oh. Not good. Not good at all. I scrambled to try to hide the tape. She was getting closer. How would I put it under my shirt without making it look like I was trying to take off my shirt? I was thinking and thinking. She grabbed my arm and started pulling me around. I had to do something, anything. She spun me around before I could cover it. I pulled my shirt up and over it. She was able to see it all sticking straight up, if not for a split second. And there I was holding my shirt over my aching hard cock that needed release in front of my mother who looked like a light breeze would push her top to the side. I wasn't touching myself, but I was still throbbing beneath, pushing my shirt up with every pulse.

She was talking but I honestly couldn't hear what she was saying. Her breasts were drowning out every sound she was making. I kept sneaking peeks down at her chest. And every time I would look back up she would just continue talking. My glances got longer and longer. I occasionally nodded my head to let her think I was still with her in the conversation, even though I was having a really hard time just breathing. Her top was jiggling back and forth because of her talking and hand motions. I wanted to see her pop out. I honestly did, but I knew it was wrong. Every jiggle was another chance that I would get to see what I most wanted to see, just a hint of her.

All the while my obviously hard cock was stretching my thin white tank top tight. I could not believe that this was happening. Here I was with an immensely painful throbbing cock in front of my mom and she had no clue that I was turned on by her. It wasn't just an act of hers either. She wasn't just pretending to not know, she really didn't know. Otherwise she would have covered herself up long ago given how shy of a person she was. Every time I throbbed it was a bit of pleasure and pain at the same time. I really was that hard. Even though it hurt, the pleasure was worth it.

What was that? I thought I saw something. It wasn't her areola, but it was just the raised bumpy part just outside of it. Holy... crap... if her top moved even another millimeter, she would be showing. Not much at all, but still it would undeniably be showing too much. Her nipples were quite hard beneath. Yes, those bumps were definitely where her skin met her areola. Luckily she leaned a little to the left in one of her gestures and it covered back up. I asked her if she thought she might be able to use some pasties to cover herself up. "Why would I do that when I went to all this trouble to make a top I could so easily fall out of?". I wanted, I needed, I lusted after. And she wasn't doing anything to make that go away. I couldn't leave. I couldn't make it go down.

She turned around to get look at something on the table. Without looking I pulled my shirt down just a little bit more to make sure my shaft was covered between my shirt and shorts. Holy shit. I ended up making entire head stick out the top. In my absentmindedness I failed to notice that I had stretched my tank top and pulled it down too far. I let go of it and still, it stuck out. I pulled it up but it was too late. It was too far stretched out. How long had I been like this I wondered. "You've been like that for a while sweetie. At least half an hour." I apologized profusely and told her I had no idea. "I know you didn't know sweetie, it's ok. It's not the first time I've seen you. I did bathe you when you were younger you know. Haha. You were just a little smaller then is the only difference. Oh and not hard and throbbing either! I guess that's three differences?", she laughed. She said it so casually. It may as well have been some other non sexual body part of me. Even so, I felt it would be best if I played everything as modest as I could.

"I was going to save it as a surprise but it looks like you could use it right now." She walked back into the sewing room and I could hear her looking around. Now would be a good time to try and gather myself while I could. After a couple minutes it subsided and I was myself again. God what was going through my head? This was my own mother. She went into her bedroom and started changing.

"Your present I got for you is in the other room. I just made it this morning.", she hollered from her room.

I went into the room and saw a regular pair of boxers. In the front it had a humongous pouch in the front that looked like it would accommodate my package. I took off my pants and let my flaccidness dangle between my legs. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to fit it all in there but I needed to try. She went to all the effort of making this for me. I could at least try it on for her. I pulled the shorts up and stuffed myself in them. There were five buttons on them, more than enough to keep me showing through the slits, as long as I stayed calm.

I went back out into the living room. Hopefully she would be wearing something more modest.

12