All Comments on 'Guilty Pleasures Ch. 04'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BethBBethBover 14 years ago
Ah ha! What a sneaky friend.

Many Feathers, what a wonderful twist to this hot story! Not only does our sexy friend talk our little virgin boy into masturbating for her, but, she catches her husband with her panties! Now, what could be better than that. Perhaps she'll allow the boy a chance to have her silkies, too?

But, I'm still not so sure mother Susan isn't starting to get turned on by everything. Maybe she'll be the one to let the lad experience her silky underpants around his throbbing member, or grace his sense of smell.

A really nice job, Many Feathers.

Beth

Will Wanton 69Will Wanton 69over 14 years ago
What are friends for...

Really hot story. There's something really so hot about a mother and father asking a friend to fuck their son, to get involved with their own kid's sex-life like that, and then - as a result of talking about it with same friends - get so hot and bothered that they just let go and have a hot foursome right then and there. All from talking about sex with one of their unsuspecting sons. What are friends for, if not each others' sons out with their virginity "problem"?

katibkatibover 14 years ago
Marvelous passage

That passage describing Jennefer's (Jennifer?) attempt to get Jared to seduce her is excellent, as is your writing in general. One problem: Jennifer is supposed to be an editor yet you quote her as having said the following in chapter 4 [there are many similar blunders]:


(1) "Well, like I said Jared, I'm trying to get a feel for how the maid felt...." --

(2) "Jared continued to lay there..."--

(3) "Like I said, it actually felt that way."--

(4) "the one's I happened to have on." --

These detract from the quality of your work.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
It's almost certain that Jared wants Susan

So her husband is frustrated enough to jerk off in the garage with her undies. Poor guy needs something special from Jennifer. Does he have a pantie fetish? she should take better care of him or he'll find someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't Find

This erotic, if I was the husband I would be out looking for love and sex elsewhere, there isn't much at home.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Well done

Boy Jen is one worked up lady at the end of this part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hmmmmmm

I liked the masturbation in the toilet scene. That could happen. The jerking-off was far sought, but I could buy it. But when Jen masturbates, I lost feasibility again. A bit of touching herself, OK. But not disrobing...

The panty masturbation scene is OK again, but then pretending to be asleep not...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous