Guilty Pleasures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

And also as promised, once I had arrived home, I picked up the phone and called Susan at work. She was as surprised as I was at the turn of events and the way things had gone. Though we decided that it was probably due to Jared's obvious nervousness and excitement that had steered things in the direction they'd gone. A bit more sensory overload than either one of us had anticipated.

"Well, perhaps tomorrow will go better," she stated. "Though I think the idea of incorporating the work your doing probably helped. Perhaps after he's had some time to think about it himself, especially seeing you standing there touching yourself openly in front of him, he'll find a bit more courage and desire to pursue it a bit further."

"We'll see," I responded back. "Maybe. And maybe he just was a little too embarrassed to become aroused again. But you're right, we'll probably know more by tomorrow when I come over again. I'll take some time here and think about what I might do next to help things along without being too terribly obvious about it."

We talked about it briefly a bit longer before hanging up, though we'd both come to the same conclusion, whatever did happen next, would have to be up to Jared to do...not necessarily me.

After I had spoken with Susan, as likewise promised I then called my husband. And though I again explained to him exactly what had actually happened, I didn't go into nearly as much depth about it with him as I had done with Susan. And I also noticed as I did that, that Rob seemed more interested in the actual excitement of what had actually occurred as opposed to the rest of it. What a surprise. And I almost laughed hearing the edge of excitement in his voice as he asked me a few questions more about what we had done, what I'd seen or thought about while it was happening as I stood there watching Jared jerking off, rather than showing interest in whatever progress, or lack thereof which we'd made.

Oddly enough, it was because of what happened later on that same evening that I came up with an idea of something I thought might further help things along. And it came in one of the most unexpected ways imaginable too, at least for me.

I knew that Rob would be working very late that evening, which towards the end of the month he always did. Having to stay to close out the monthly reports one or two nights towards the end of the month had been a routine we'd both come to accept and gotten used to. And as always I had enjoyed those few nights having time alone to myself, and especially the way this day had gone as I'd treated myself to a long lengthy session with my vibrator, and then again later in the shower with my pulsating shower massage just prior to going to bed. The problem was, I was still aroused even then, far from tired and unable to sleep. I then decided to surprise Rob, instead of him finding me sound asleep as he usually did whenever he had to work this late, I would instead wait up for him, surprise him by wearing one of my very sexy nightgowns, something I didn't do nearly as much perhaps as I should have, and then jump him the moment he came into our bedroom.

It was already nearing midnight when I finally heard the sound of our garage door opening, and then closing again. I figured another five, perhaps ten minutes at most, and he'd be quietly come into the bedroom, undressing in the dark as he also usually did, which is when I'd turn on the light and surprise him as I lay there waiting for him.

The odd thing was, though I'd heard the garage door close shortly after it should, I hadn't heard him come into the kitchen area after that like I had before in the past. I waited a few minutes longer, still listening, still waiting, but again nothing. Now curious I slipped out of the bed and silently wandered downstairs.

The first thing I noticed was that there still weren't any lights on in the kitchen. Now that was odd, so I tiptoed quietly into the room heading towards the door that led into the pantry and laundry room, which was actually the room attached to the garage. This is where I had expected to hear him come in from, which he hadn't. I noticed as I approached the door that there was indeed a single light on in that room. A very dim one from the light on overhead, which again was the only light he had actually turned on. Even more curious, I now crept to the door, which had a small window within it, peeking in. What I saw nearly floored me.

Rob had actually and completely undressed. His clothes neatly hung on a hanger nearby along with several other articles of clothing I had done the day before. His briefcase too stood on the folding table where he'd obviously placed it having just come in from the garage. Why he was naked however confused me, and though he stood for a moment with his back towards me, I actually thought perhaps he'd decided to remove his shorts or something taking them off there instead. I even wondered briefly if he'd perhaps had a little accident earlier or something and would have felt embarrassed by my knowing that. But then he turned slightly off to one side. And I realized then, I was wrong. Dead wrong.

At first I couldn't believe what I was seeing, because it just didn't make any sense to me. I'd never seen him do something like this before, and it also wasn't something we'd even discussed, or had talked about one way or the other. I looked again as though needing to confirm it myself, making doubly sure. And as I did so...I was. Rob was busily jerking himself off with a dirty...not a clean pair, but a not yet sorted and washed dirty pair of my underwear. Yesterdays in fact, which I had worn earlier in the day and usually wore to sleep in as opposed to one of my thongs.

At first I was not only stunned, but visibly upset by this. How often had he done this, been doing this? And why hadn't he told me if he had been? Not that I would have been all that upset by it, I certainly had an open mind to such things..."Or did I?" I wondered.

I then noticed as he stood there stroking himself with a pair of my black satin panties that he was enormously hard, proudly erect, perhaps even more so than he usually was! I almost laughed when I saw him pull on them having slipped his prick between the legs of them, looking much like a slingshot about to be fired. He in fact let it go, the results of which was his cock now slapping back against his chest as he repositioned them again, doing it again.

I was fascinated, still crouched low enough behind the door, peering out through a corner of the window being careful to continue to conceal myself in the event he might turn and catch me there watching him. I nearly turned away in fact and ran when he turned, though his eyes came nowhere close to looking in my direction as I now found him suddenly looking elsewhere.

Sure enough, he now bent sifting through the pile of dirty clothes I hadn't as yet sorted yet. In seconds, he'd secured a second pair of my likewise soiled panties, this one, one of my thongs that I had actually been wearing the night we had all partied together outside. I watched my husband as he actually placed it over his face, sniffing the crotch, his hand once again on his prick, stroking it, the material from my actual panties he now used in which to pleasure himself with.

I was both stunned as well as fascinated to be watching this. But even more importantly now, I was aroused too.

I now found myself standing there, yet again soaking another pair of panties, the one's I happened to have on. And as I did that, as I stood there watching my husband masturbating, an idea came to me. Slowly at first, but then suddenly I had the workings of it all in my mind, and knew exactly what it was I was going to do the following day.

I now turned my attention back towards my husband. It was obvious he was getting close, still standing there oblivious to me, my thong still draped over his face, much like a blindfold, his hand now jack hammering his cock furiously, holding it against himself as he stood there pleasuring his prick with my panties. He suddenly froze as though statue, grunted and then came. Even to me...it was fucking erotic. To be standing there, watching as his cream began to seep through the material of my black satin panties, the contrast of which was immediately noticeable. Rob's white sticky spunk suddenly pouring through the thin material, now oozing out of them on down the side of his hand, dripping onto the floor of the laundry room where he stood. His hand only then slowing, yet still milking himself. He finally removed my thong, shoving it partway inside his mouth, sucking it as he did, almost gagging himself with it before removing it, and now using that to finally wipe off the last vestiges of his climax from his hand and prick.

I quietly turned and headed back upstairs to bed, a smile on my face, and a plan in my head.

**

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers
12