Gutter Mouth Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So now what? What happens next?'

'I don't know man, I don't know. I guess I'll see what happens when I get home.'

'Dang dude, dang.'

She was right though, you could maybe explain away the tippy toe move but the mommy porn... huh uh. And let's stop rationalizing that he's thinking of other mom's, the mom's that he's looking at on the screen that aren't you, who don't have your face. As much as she's a mischievous little trouble maker she brings up a solid point. Your son is looking at mommy porn and you can't explain that away. You have to strongly consider that. And as much as I hate to embarrass him, maybe catching him in the act is the only way to get this out in the open. The only way to brooch the conversation. And it can be done tactfully. You don't have to bum rush into his room. The way to do it is with soft spoken words of sympathy and understanding. Yeah that's it. Don't get mad. Just remain calm and take all the pressure out of the room.

So that's it. You're doing this. Tonight when he's on the computer you're not going to knock but slowly and calmly walk in and with no accusation in your voice, ask what he's looking at.

Oh god, I hate this. I always knew I was going to have to have the facts of life talk with him someday but not about sleeping with his own mother. Fuck, this sucks. But I have to do it. We live in the same house and we've always been open and honest with each other. This is too big, too huge to sweep under the rug. It'll be fine, everything is gonna work out just fine. And we'll be stronger for it. That's how people grow, how they bond on a deeper level. Through adversity grows strength. Pain is weakness leaving the body. Well, all I can say is, we're gonna be damn strong tomorrow. Still doesn't mean I'm not scared to death.

When I got home I was expecting a weird tension between us at dinner but my mom was actually mellow and quiet and I was grateful. I could have sworn my mom was testing and teasing me at breakfast. But now she was quiet and simply asked if I had fun but no other probing questions, and she was not dressed to entice a hard on any more. In fact she seemed a little withdrawn like she had something weighing on her mind. She was always the good one at pulling out my feelings when I was down but I never had that same talent. I mean she didn't look sad or anything but more timid than I've seen her, certainly the opposite of this morning.

After dinner we had some ice cream by the TV and even though she wasn't dressed sexy, she did smell good. And I could tell it wasn't perfume, she just smelled good. I, on the other hand, probably stunk. I've been skateboarding all day. You dumb ass, why the fuck didn't you shower when you got home? You're an idiot. I did my best to catch a whiff of my pits without detection and as far as I could tell there was nothing offensive. But maybe I was just nose blind, so used to my own stench that I couldn't tell if I smelled bad. Crap! You're an idiot.

God he smelled good. All that musky sweat wafting off of him, his deodorant right at the end of its expiration for the day but still just enough there to be faintly doing its job. More moisture saturated my slit as my nose drank in his intoxicating aroma. Any other man would have been devoured by now by my weak will powerless inner slut for such an assault on my senses. I would have jumped his bones and fucked him unconscious. But not this man, this was my fucking son, and yet he is shattering my last remaining bastions of strength without saying a word. How much more of this can I take? How much resistance is left in my tank to hold back the yin to my yang, the eternal opposing force within me? Does he not realize the danger he's in? If only he knew that sitting next to him is a person capable of devouring him whole, balls deep, his purple mushroom cap saying hello to my larynx over and over and over again. Then soothing my burning throat with a load of his sweet velvety...

"Mom... mom?"

I jerked my head quicker than I intended, "Yes honey?"

"Think I'm gonna turn in."

"Oh okay baby. Sleep tight. I'm probably going to be right behind you." In fact, after I let you settle into your computer I'll be right in. I'll give him 15-20 minutes and then it's out in the open time. Fuck, I'm scared to death.

The fact of the matter was, my mom's smell was driving me crazy and I just had to leave the situation. I wasn't tired at all. I was frustrated as hell though. I needed to get to my computer for something extra raunchy. A day like today was going to take something completely filthy and dirty to rid myself of the sexual torment I've been put through. I closed the door and grabbed an old reliable tube sock and went to the web for some healing. I had some recent tabs up but I needed to start fresh. There was one actress that always got me through. Her name was Goddess Brittany Lynn. I did a newest clip search of her and found a couple of ones I hadn't seen. She specialized in taboo porn. Her dirty talk was second to none. I could always count on her verbal filth to take me where I needed to be. I kept the volume low so mom couldn't hear and dropped my pants around my ankles then slipped on ol reliable. Then clicked play and away we went.

The Goddess started off with a familiar scenario. Mother catches son watching porno. It built up into a teaching the facts of life, birds and the bees, talk and then the clothes started coming off. Okay, time to start stroking. There's some cock sucking, some pussy eating, and my favorite ass eating. Throughout the video she is slinging her delicious words bringing me to the edge until I back off because I'm saving my orgasm for just the right moment, just the right phrase of dirty word combinations to flood into ol reliable and expel the frustrations of my day. So now we're finally at the intercourse part of the vid and Goddess Brittany had worked herself into a frenzy. She spat out curse words left and right, egging her stunt cock to bang her mercilessly.

I'm moments away from the official end of my day and a soft gentle voice behind me hand grenades my moment to smithereens and I can only seem the hear the erie violin sound that sends chills up your spine in any good horror movie. You know the one, that long drawn out bow being dragged across the violin string signifying that nothing less than death itself is right behind you or has just walked into the room. I clicked the stop button to the video just as the Goddess spewed a particularly colorful strand of some of her most putrid verbal filth I have heard up to date. Even with the volume lowered there was no mistaking what she said and no doubt what it was that I was doing. Way too late to try and fake or bullshit my way out of this one. All I got out of my mouth was "mom", but before I could continue I was cut off by,

"Honey, relax. It's okay. You're not in trouble. I've known about your porn watching for a while now and I'm fine with it. There isn't a red blooded boy in the world with access to the internet that hasn't watched his fair share or porn. Girls too. Hell, I'm not ashamed to say that I've enjoyed some porn here and there, so really, don't freak out cuz I know you're probably crazy with shame right now and I'm trying to tell you that I just don't care. Do you believe me?"

Frozen for a second I finally said, "Yes". As she continued speaking in a soothing tone, she slowly began to talk me from the ledge of every kids worst nightmare.

"Believe it or not, I actually want to help you. But in order to do that we need to be truthful about some things, myself included. Now I'll go first. I'm gonna tell you a little something about myself as a sign of trust and it's not going to be an easy thing to admit, especially to you since you're just about the most important person in my life. But you gotta promise me that you will in turn do me that same honesty and tell me something that you think might be hard to say. Is it a deal?"

It felt like I was striking a bargain with the devil but again I just said, "Yes".

"Very good baby, I know how hard that last yes was cuz quite frankly I'm terrified right now. Ok well, it's just like ripping off a band aid right, do it quick. So, you never really knew your father and I've never really talked much about him and some might call it an accident however I call it a blessing but the truth is, you were in fact conceived through a faulty condom. And I wouldn't trade that faulty condom for anything in the world. The day I knew you existed was one of the happiest days of my life but you should also know that maybe one of the reasons for the failure of that condom on that day might have been caused by the very thing you were just watching that I couldn't help but over hear. We were going at it pretty aggressively and it's not a huge surprise to me that it probably caused enough stress on that condom to make it fail. That actress you were just watching may as well have been me. I was and still am a lot like she is. So you see honey, who am I to stand here in judgment of you when I'm not any better or worse. As far as I'm concerned I don't see anything wrong with watching a little porn.

As for your dad well he just wasn't cut out for fatherhood and we were more in lust than in love anyway so please try not to blame him too much. Besides, I think we did okay with grandpa and grandma and you and me don't you think? So that's me going first... kind of a doozy huh? What do ya say kiddo, ready to share some stuff?"

I waited for him to speak and got a long pause. "I know, that was a tough act to fallow." I attempted a laugh to break the Mount Whitney size tension in the room. "Believe me when I say baby that there is nothing you can't say to me. I will always have your back and never EVER judge you. I love you more than life itself and trust me when I say that the feeling of the weight of unburdenment is the most liberating feeling you'll ever experience. You're way too young to be carrying such a heavy load. Please son, tell me what's on your mind." Still he kept quiet and just when I was about to open my mouth with more words of encouragement he said simply,

"I love you."

"Oh honey, mommy loves you too."

"No, you don't understand. I love you... love you, like more than just a son that loves his mother." This was it, there was no turning back. I was about to reveal my most deepest darkest secret in the depths of my locked away vault. The vault that nobody knows. And as deep as my mom's confession just was and as much as she assured me that she would not judge, my confession could shatter our bond to pieces. But I had to take that leap of faith. I just had to cross that bridge. I turned around and looked into her eyes and surrendered my trust to the only person on this earth that I did trust. And as I looked into her eyes, I did see it. I saw that trust and said, "I love you like no man ever loved another woman in the world. I see you as more than my mother. I see you as my lover and I want to share my bed with you. I want to share my body with you, and most importantly I want to share my soul with you." Tears flooded down the face of my mother as the lumps in my throat choked and obstructed the last of my words. Seeing her tears sent me past my breaking point and a tidal wave of emotion broke down the walls of my vault and she ran to me and threw her arms around me and we sobbed like babies taking in their first breath of life. We stayed there holding each other for what seemed like a very long time until I stood up from the chair and l took my mother's head in my hands and pressed my lips against hers for the first time. Not as mother and son but as two people in love and I poured all of my heart into that kiss. It was a kiss of passion, of lust, and a kiss of total love for another human being. And she gave it back with interest and gusto. Soon her hands began exploring my body and she said,

"Oh sweetheart, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that, how long I've been wanting to hear you say those exact words. Those are the words that all women on this earth want to hear but you're saying them to me. And I feel exactly the same way. Do you realize what this means? It means that we no longer need to hide our feelings from each other. There's no need for secrets or vaults or any shame of any kind. We have set each other free and I think that there's no better way to consecrate our Devine purpose and freedom than to give into our mutually satisfying passions.

"Yes mother, yes." We shared another passionate kiss.

"But the same as in our trust for each other with our hearts we have to be equally honest with our body's. We have to listen to our body's and give each other what our body's are craving. Food alone does not feed a body. Lust and desire must also be fed. And I know I have already deprived you of your lustful feeding once tonight. And I have sorely neglected my own feeding to the point of near starvation. I think it's time I got my love life out of neutral. So let's feast on each other and replenish and nourish our lustful appetites until we are full and are stuffed with desire." I took off all my clothes and stood before my son ready to give into carnal pleasures so dark it was likely he would miss school on Monday.

The quiet rear sneak attack by my mom had deflated my dick almost instantly but seeing her completely naked body brought my boner right back to life. She could easily give any 20 something a run for their money. And her pussy was all woman. It was not bald like in some of the porn vids I've seen. She had a nicely trimmed bush that let me know I was dealing with a woman, not some hairless teen. It was my first look at the real thing in the flesh and it was magnificent. The low light of my computer screen was enough to illuminate a glistening wetness around her vag lips that gave my cock another jolt which traveled up my spine to my brain.

My channel reignited with juice as I watched my son's cock grow hard for his mom as he drank in my body for the first time. I could almost feel his eyes as he slowly looked me up and down. My nipples were hard as granite and my clit was swollen to capacity. A gentle breeze could have made me cum right then and there as I salivated over my son's hard veiny throbber. The dirty girl screamed 'attack' like a K9 cop would command their dog to pounce on the bad guy, but with extreme restraint and will power I just walked forward and began with some soft kisses on my son's lightly hairy chest.

He had an athletic build from being an active teenage boy. He did not workout with weights but just had a naturally tight tone body. As I peppered his chest with kisses his musky scent drove me crazy with desire. All I wanted to do was ravage him like a lioness on a helpless gazelle but I didn't want to scare my pray away. I had to show the dirty girl who was boss and played it cool until the time was right to strike then I would let her feed and take over and only god could help my poor son after I released her. There was only so much longer I could hold her back, she would not be denied her suppressed carnal desires.

I was frozen about what to do next. This was my first woman, my first sexual experience. As I mulled over how to make my move she took all the pressure off and stepped towards me. She began kissing my chest and each touch of her soft lips on my skin sent tingles pulsing through me. I allowed her lips to continue their exploration and let my hands take a little tour of her body and curves. I started with her amazing tits and noticed how hard her nipples were. I ran my fingers across them and they popped right back into it place. I also felt the tiny pimply bumps on my mom's aureolas. This was all new to me so I hope I was doing everything right.

As I felt my virgin son fondle his first pair of breasts with child like enthusiasm and innocent curiosity, I could sense his discomfort and inexperience. I needed to take charge and guide him through his first time with a woman. I asked, "Honey, would you like to go over to the bed?"

"Sure", I answered with a lump in my throat.

"Okay baby but can we do something before we start, would it be alright if I turned the light on? I want to get a good look at you and you can also see me."

"Sure mom, that would be great."

I went to the light switch by the door and flipped it on, and when I looked back at my scrumptious young man, I really got a good look at his divine cock. It was not the ridiculously huge schlong that you see on the man cocks in porn vids but it was not small by any means. I visually judged it to be about 7-8 inches which is perfect for all the holes I wanted to have it pounding, and thrusting, and...

"Mom?"...

"Yes baby, I was just... sorry. Yes, let's go to the bed." My heart was pounding out of my chest as I joined my son on his bed.

I could actually feel my heart pounding out of my chest as I walked towards my bed to my mom. My mom. Fuck, was this actually about to happen? Was I actually about to have sex with my mom and what the fuck was I going to do, how was I supposed to start this off? I began to shake a little and my mind was wracked with nerves.

As anxious as I was to ravage my son's body I could see he was shaking with nerves and my compassion as a mother superseded my burning sexual needs. My protective instincts kicked in and I growled and snarled back at the animal inside that was about to pounce on it's helpless pray. This poor kid was scared shitless. Not only was it his first time but with his mom. He must be out of his mind with fear. The last thing he needs is for some blood thirsty animal to savagely consume him whole. Besides, he's probably so excited he'll likely erupt like a volcano at the slightest touch. No, what's needed here is a careful gentle hand and some soft spoken coaching, like the first day on the practice field.

As we climbed onto the bed I said, "Lay on your back baby and just relax. I want you to close your eyes for a minute and empty your mind of all your nerves. I know you must be nervous and I am too but take some deep breaths and try and relax. Just let me take care of everything and give into your desires. I want you to surrender to all your deepest pleasures. And if you feel like you're going to cum then don't fight it, even if it happens quickly. I'll teach you a little more about control later. We're gonna do a lot of practicing, don't you worry about that. Okay baby, close your eyes, take some deep breaths, and relax."

So again my ace of a mother talks me down from the ledge of panic and I closed my eyes and took in a couple of deep breaths. All of the sudden I feel her tongue run up the length of my cock from my balls to my dick tip. Goose bumps erupted from my skin as she glided her tongue along my shaft. This was fallowed by several quick small kisses all over from balls to tip. Then I felt her hand grab hold of my dick and her tongue began to lick and navigate all over my head. Stopping to linger on my piss hole, I felt her magical tongue tip almost trying to bore its way into it then she moved onto the rim of my head and took several exploratory laps. It was like her tongue wanted to know everything it could possibly learn about my cock, probing and cataloging to memory each and every detail, curve, and vein. Then when it was satisfied it had committed every inch to the file cabinet in her mind I heard a hungry growl as she swallowed me whole.

The smell of my son on week old bedding traveled up my nostrils and the inner nympho clawed and snarled back at the protective momma bear that stood between her and the delicious untouched baby cub. And an even more powerful scent slammed my senses as my face hovered over his bulging meat stick. The wang from his teen cock drove my salivary glands to water like a fountain and my loins to ache with desire. After tasting and happily cleaning the days sweat off of his cock and balls the hungry bitch would be denied no more. 'Get the fuck out of my way you cunt or I swear to god I'll kill you.' Unable to control her no more she pushed me aside and growled as she swallowed my son whole.