Gutter Mouth Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It's about fucking time. He'll never know what hit him.'

So I get to the couch first and flip on the TV. Everything is falling into place and I can't believe how much has changed in the last 24 hours and then she walks in and my jaw drops. She's wearing this mega hot silky satin pajama thing. It was short, exposing her hot legs and had a sheer spaghetti strap top that was low cut exposing her nice cleavage. My dick had never really gone soft even after the amazing blow job my mom had given me but seeing her walk in looking like that gave new life to my mom hungry hard on.

"Hay kiddo, anything good on TV?"

"Uh, not sure, just flipping around. So it's kinda late, couldn't you sleep?"

"Well, I was kinda restless, thinking about my ex, that guy I was seeing for a while and I heard the TV so I thought I'd see what you were up to. How about you, can't sleep?"

"I don't know, just not tired I guess."

"Ahh, I see. So, any new girls in your life these days?"

"Well there is that girl from church that I like but I really don't feel comfortable talking about girls with you."

"Oh yeah, I know the one, that cute little brunette. She's adorable. Ahh come on baby, you should be able to talk to me about anything. So if you're not dating her then what are you doing for sex? I know you teen age boys are always thinking about getting laid."

"Mom, I'm really not comfortable talking to you about this."

"Really? So is that why you have such a stiff hard on under those sweats or are you just happy to see me? He he." I reached over and tugged at his elastic waist band to get a peek at his bulge and he smacked my hand away."

"Mom, no I'm just... well, never mind why. You're not supposed to look at that, you're my mom."

"You know son, I can help you with that."

"What? Are you crazy? That's sick."

"Oh come on, let me just have a look at it and see what I can do." I began pawing at him and rubbing up close to his body. He started fighting me saying,

"What is wrong with you, stop it."

"Come on baby, don't you think I'm attractive? Don't fight me, just let it happen.

Don't you want to be mommy's little secret keeper?" I leaned in to try and steel a kiss and reached for his crotch.

"What the hell, get off me. I'm your son for christ's sake. We can't be doing this."

"Son, you're starting to piss mommy off now stop fighting me or I swear to god I'm gonna make your life a living hell around here. Get this through your thick skull, this is going to happen. It didn't work out with my last boyfriend and my vibrator just broke and unless you want that little church girl to find out that your a dirty mommy fucker there's going to be some changes around here."

"No way, that's blackmail. I really like this girl. How could you? You're sick."

"No son, I'm just horny, now here's what's going to happen, if you want me to keep quiet to not only your little girlfriend but maybe just about everyone you know, you're gonna do what I say, when I say it, and HOW I TELL YOU TO FUCKING DO IT. Now smile for the camera."

Just as she grabs my cock and freed it from my sweats she leaned her head towards my crotch and looks back at her phone. She snaps a selfie of herself with her tongue sticking out the side of her mouth in the direction of my dick. She quickly snaps off two or three more lewd shots.

"Try explaining any of these pics, son of mine. As of now you belong to me. I own this cock, I own these hands, and this tongue of yours, ALL OF WHICH I PLAN TO BE USING A LOT OF. So if I want to grab this cock I'm gonna fucking do it AND YOU'RE NOT GONNA SAY ONE FUCKING WORD ABOUT IT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME YOU DUMB ASS PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT?", I yelled at the top of my lungs. I started stroking his cock, loosing myself in the role I was playing. I was horrified at how easy it all came to me but he was so convincing in his confession that this is what he really wanted and I was going to do my best to be just as convincing with my performance. My love for him was as deep as the ocean and there was nothing I wouldn't do for him. So I surrendered and submitted to the dirty she bitch and stood back, allowing her complete control to do what she did best and unleashed demonic hell on my son.

"Look son, I'm grabbing your cock... I'm stroking it... Your mother is stroking your cock... Am I molesting you?... Is this molestation son?... Are you be molested by your mom?... I'm gonna molest you son... Watch me son, look at my hand stroke your hard cock... What am I doing son?... I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I'M DOING YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT... I'M FUCKING MOLESTING YOU AND THERE'S NOT A GOD DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT... Look baby, I'm not wearing any panties... I want you to molest me too son... Molest me son... Touch my fucking cunt... DO IT YOU LITTLE FUCK... Come on, take your god damn fucking hand and TOUCH MY CUNT." I forcefully grabbed his hand and shoved it right on my soaking wet snatch.

"There, you feel this?... You feel this soaking wet cunt... You did this you fucking piece of shit... You made mommy's cunt all wet... Walking around here looking the way you do... Your hot young muscles driving mommy crazy... The way you smell after you come home from hanging out with your buddies, all hot and sweaty... The way you strut around this house with your big fat bulge in your fucking pants... WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME YOU LITTLE BASTARD?... You think you can walk around here and fucking TEASE ME YOU LITTLE PRICK?... Well I've got needs too you fucking piece of shit... While you're in your room jacking off to fucking porn, I'm stuck all alone in my room god damn it... DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT YOU SELFISH MOTHER FUCKER?... Why don't you think of someone other than yourself for once YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT."

"The free rides over buddy... It's time you earned your fucking keep around here YOU GOD DAMN FREE LOADING SON OF A BITCH... Did you ever think that I might want to get fucked once in a while?... You're so busy getting chummy with your little church bitches, mean while I'm fucking stuck here alone trying to fuck myself WITH A BUSTED PIECE OF SHIT VIBRATOR... AND I'M SICK OF IT... Things are gonna change around here you little bastard... From now on, you're gonna tongue me, and finger me, AND FUCK ME TILL I CAN'T WALK ANYMORE... YOU GOT ME YOU LITTLE MOTHER FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT?..."

I didn't want to break character, I tried to play my role as a resistant son but the truth of the matter was that my mom was acting her part to perfection. The power, and raw anger, and thunderous rumble of her verbal tongue thrashing was nearly driving me to cum without even touching me. If there were a way for a person to make you cum from just words alone, she was on the edge of doing so. Her choice of words were magnificent but the course crude power in which she delivered them was nothing short of nirvana.

I was nearly on the verge of tears, overwhelmed by her magnanimous performance but I didn't want her to think I couldn't handle her harsh humiliation. These were tears of joy. I realized right then and there that I had just completely fallen head over heals in love with my mom. I'm talking goo goo gah gah, butterflies in my stomach smitten with her. Her love venom was coursing through my veins and my heart sang with glee. All I wanted to do was to shout it from the roof tops, but I bit my lip, fought back the tears, and sat there in contented bliss as my mom lovingly hurled the most corrosive verbal diarrhea at my face to the edge of orgasm.

"It's chore time son... I want you to finger bang me till I cum all over your fucking hand... Come on, give me two fingers you little bastard." I grabbed his wrist like a dildo with both of my hands and began furiously fucking my cunt like a miniature jack hammer. My sorely neglected vag hungrily accepted the rapid pace as his fingers jabbed away, crashing into my clit in the process. As I used my son's hand to dust the rust off my fuck hole, a long overdue flood of cum buried deep down in my loins began to percolate and build in strength. From a place of sexual abandonment, I shouted, "FUCK ME MOTHER FUCKER... MAKE ME CUM."

My mom was doing all the muscle work with my hand but I could feel her starting to gas out so I took over and poured my own shoulder into stabbing her cunt into submission. Twat juice flung in all directions with each collision of my hand, splattering her thighs and my forearm with glistening she slurry. Hell bent on yanking a massive orgasm from her body I doubled my efforts and mercilessly rabbit plowed my birth hole until she screamed bloody murder.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH"

She collapsed in a heap of writhing flesh, her body a grand mal seizure of quivering and shaking as an earthquake of orgasmic pleasure rocked her from head to toe. I pulled my hand free and held her in place so she didn't fall off the couch from her violent body convulsions. Soon the trembles subsided and tears streamed from her eyes although she was not sobbing or crying. After a few minutes she finally spoke,

"Oh my god son, that was the most massive orgasm I've ever had. I can feel my heart in my head and coming out my ears right now. Please hold me, I feel like I'm gonna float away."

I wrapped my arms around her body and pulled her into me.

"Tighter baby. Hold onto me, don't let me go."

I gave her a good strong hug making certain not to squeeze too hard but also letting her know I was not going anywhere. With every passing second my bond with her deepened, the smell of her hair imprinting and tattooing it's aromatic signature in my brain.

I felt like I needed to take a minute or two break from screaming hurtful insults at my son. It's not easy abusing someone who you love so deeply and he was being so sweet right now, holding me and comforting me. But that last orgasm woke up something inside of me that had been dormant for a long time. And with that awakening came a renewed hunger of lust and greed. As powerful as that last orgasm was it felt like just an appetizer for that hunger and it was ready for the main course and later on dessert. But this was also his night and I wasn't about to disappoint or deny him his pleasure.

I had to fight off my impulsive gut feelings of pity and sympathy for the abrasive abuse he was receiving. I just had to realize that as twisted and backwards as it was, the kind and loving thing to do was to give him what he craved which was a bitchy, villainous, rude, offensive, insult spewing mom to scold and berate him into submission. I can only hope that we don't get so lost in the characters that we are playing the we can't find our way back to being the normal mother and son that we are and have been. So I focused on feeding my recharged hunger and said,

"Okay asshole, break times over. If you think you're off the hook for giving me just one lousy orgasm then you're sadly mistaken. After almost 13 hours of painfully trying to evict you out of my womb and 18 years of taking care of your sorry ass, it's fucking payback time mother fucker. You can start by cleaning my dirty shit hole with your tongue. I just took a nice healthy dump so get busy repaying your debts you lazy fucking freeloader."

I laid on my back and pulled my knees in, exposing my little brown pucker hole. I've always been a fan of anal invasion. As a little girl I experimented with my fingers and hot dogs and all kinds of household objects. I've been stuffing my holes for as long as I can remember. Having my son's face down by my plumbing was such a turn on that I was buzzing with anticipation. Looking at his handsome young face about to lap away at my girl parts was making me flood with wetness. I grabbed the back of his head and continued with his verbal education, ready to baptize his sweet innocent untainted face with my cunt juice and defile his pure uncorrupted virgin tongue as my new toilet brush. I forced his head in yelling,

"START CLEANING FUCK FACE... I'm finally gonna save a little money on toilet paper now that I've got my new butt washer... Yeah?... You gonna be mommy's new shit cleaner?... You gonna be my new little toilet salve?... FUCK YEAH YOU ARE... YOU'RE GONNA CLEAN THE SHIT FROM MY ASS FROM NOW ON MOTHER FUCKER... HOW DOES IT FEEL?... Huh?... How does it feel being mommy's little ass licker?... HUH YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT... CLEAN THAT ASS MOTHER FUCKER... CLEAN IT... GET THAT FUCKING TONGUE NICE AND DEEP... Spread my ass cheeks apart and fucking EAT MY EXCREMENT... DO IT YOU FUCKING DIRT DIVING MOTHER FUCKER... EAT MY FUCKING ASS... That's it, that's a good fucking boy... Get right the fuck in there... Tongue that ass out you fucking sorry ass pile of dog shit..."

"Now I want you to start tongue fucking my dirty shit hole... Make your tongue nice and stiff and start drilling my dirty shitter... COME ON SON, START TONGUE BANGING YOUR MOTHER'S DIRTY LITTLE CRAP HOLE... COME ON FUCK IT... Tongue fuck my asshole mother fucker... FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF IT... Put you whole fucking face into it... That's it, slam my asshole with your face... THAT'S IT, DRIVE THAT TONGUE IN MY SMELLY DIRTY POOP SHOOT... You're a miserable, lazy, freeloading son of a bitch... YOU'RE A NO GOOD PIECE OF SHIT SON... DO YOU HEAR ME?... You're a low life ass eating dog... AND YOU'RE GONNA BE THAT WAY FOR THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING LIFE...

Now start licking from my ass up to my cunt... That's it, give some love to my fucking cunt... That's right, start sucking on mommy's cunt too you little bastard... Now spend some time right here, right on mommy's burning clit... Get some of that fucking cunt juice all over your pretty face... Oh god, look at that hot little face sucking my cunt... Look at that little baby face eating my dirty pie hole... Oh god son, you're gonna make me fucking cum if you keep doing that... You're gonna make mommy cum son... You're gonna make me cum in your mouth baby... Would you like that?... Would you like mommy to cum in your fucking mouth?... Would you like mommy to cum all over that beautiful face of yours?... Keep sucking... KEEP SUCKING THAT FUCKING CUNT... SUCK THAT CUNT SON... SUCK IT... I'm gonna cum in that sweet little mouth of yours... YOU READY?... HERE IT CUMS... 3... 2... 1..."

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

My mom held my head in place and my face was drenched with girl-gasm. I continued lapping away at her flowing fountain until she finally released my head from her kung fu death grip.

"Shit baby, shit... You're finally starting to earn your keep around here... If your tongue is that good, why don't we see what that cock of yours can do."

"No mom, please... This is sick... This has gone far enough... How can you possibly ask me to have sex with my own mother, to be inside of your pussy?"

"I'm not asking, you fucking little piece of shit... I'M TELLING YOU, YOU'RE GONNA FUCK ME REAL HARD. And it's not a pussy... IT'S A CUNT. A pussy is something you make love to, A CUNT IS SOMETHING YOU FUCK... SO FUCK MY CUNT SON... FUCK MY MOTHER FUCKING CUNT."

"No mom, I won't do it and you can't make. I don't care about the pictures anymore. You're disgusting... You're a lunatic... You belong in an asylum." Just then she cracked me across my face and then grabbed my wrists. She was amazingly strong and damn near matched my strength as we started wrestling around. Then she totally caught me off guard and hooked my ankle with her foot and I fell right on my back on the floor. Before I knew what had happened she pounced on top of me and pinned me down. With cat like reflexes and speed she grabbed for my cock and started jerking furiously. In seconds it was hard and she wasted no time impaling herself on my junk and began twerk fucking my rod like a posed mad woman. Her free hand quickly clutched my throat and began to squeeze, giving just the necessary amount of air to stay alive.

"When I say you're gonna fuck me then YOU'RE DAMN WELL GONNA FUCK ME... Now you just lay there while I fuck myself on this big hard cock... I'M GONNA MOLEST YOU SON... I'm gonna molest myself on your fucking dick... I'M MOLESTING YOU SON... You're cock is inside your mother's cunt... You know what they call this?... INCEST YOU DUMB FUCK... You're having incest WITH YOUR FUCKING MOTHER... Now flip me on my back and FUCK MY CUNT... That's right, you got me on my back NOW START FUCKING ME YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT... COME ON FUCK ME... Fuck my cunt... Fuck it... Fuck the shit out of my cunt you fucking piece of shit mother fucker... FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME... Go on you sad sack of shit... Fuck me... Fuck me hard... FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT... Come on asshole, you can do better than that... I SAID FUCK ME... That's right you stupid piece of shit... You heard me... I SAID FUCK ME... FUCK YOUR MOTHER... Fuck your birth hole... Fuck the hole you came out of... Fuck your mother's cunt god damn you... You're a worthless piece of shit... You're a dumb ass piece of shit mother fucker... FUCK ME MOTHER FUCKER... FUCK ME... Fuck my fucking brains out... Fuck the snot out of me... Pound me... POUND MY FUCKING CUNT TILL YOU CUM... I want you to fill my cunt up with a big hot load... That's it stud, shoot it in me... Fill my cunt... Explode your cock deep inside your mother's dirty cunt."

Her angry verbal abuse was so authentic and genuine. There was a blurred line between fantasy and reality. She played her part so well that I could scarcely see my sweet loving mom. But then on a dime she flipped a switch and sweet baby talking mommy entered the play act saying,

"Gimmy that cum son... Bust your fucking load right up my cunt... You ready?... Huh baby?... You ready to blow your fucking load?... Right inside mommy?... You wanna cum inside your mommy?... Huh baby boy?... Mommy's precious wittle baby boy?... You wanna cum inside your birth hole?... You wanna cum inside the hole you came from?... You wanna get mommy pwegnant?... Is that what you wanna do?... Hmm?... You wanna give yourself a wittle baby bwother, a wittle baby sister?... Is that what you want?... To get me pwegnant?... Do it baby, shoot your load deep inside mommy and make me pwegnant... Ahh oh... There it is... There it is... There's my baby boys cum... You're such a good boy for cuming in your birth hole... Gimmy all that cum... Get out all your wittle cummies... Oh that was nice... You gave mommy such a big load of cum... Mommy is so proud of her baby boy."

Her extreme verbal degradation was driving me to evacuate my nuts and then she switched to this sickeningly sweet baby talk. It was still dirty but in a completely different way. Her sweet talk had this totally inappropriate and over the top perverted tone to it. It was a mother pleading for her son to get her pregnant and she made it sound so taboo that I just flooded her womb with my jizz.

"That was good baby, but we're not done yet. I still have one good orgasm left and you better have one too. I want you to fuck my ass son and I want you to shoot a big load inside of it."

"Oh my god mom, as sick as that is, I'm too tired to fight you. Let's just get this over with.

"You better not be too tired for this... I need you to fuck me long and hard... And don't you dare cum until I tell you to... Now sit back down on the couch and let me ride this thing for a while... I'm gonna get my ass used to this fucking thing and stretch it out before I make you bend me over and bang the crap out of me... Now let me sit on it... Ooooo baby, that's so fucking good... Your cock is the perfect size for ass fucking... Any bigger would be too painful... Okay baby just sit there and let me get used to your dick in my ass... Oh yes, how does that feel baby?... Is my ass tight?... Is mommy's asshole nice and tight?... Is it sucking your cock?... Is my dirty shit hole squeezing your dick nice and tight?... Oh god that's good... Your dick feels so fucking good up my ass... I can't wait to feel it pounding and slamming in there."