Halloween Entrapment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will see she said, we will see" then she let out another moan.

He slides a second finger in her as he kept licking and sucking on her clit.

"Oh, yeah, right there. Don't stop she said. Oh, god, I'm going to cum" she said as she grabbed his head and held his head still telling him right there is where he needed to be.

"You are so close," he said between licks. I can "feel it, you are so tight around my fingers that I can hardly move them."

"God don't stop" she kept repeating. Getting louder and louder each time. Then she heard her self-scream just like he said.

"OH, GOD DARTH, IM CUMMING" she screamed.

He let out a little chuckle as he kept licking until the orgasm passed, and she fell back on the bed. Trying to catch her breath.

"I told you that you would scream Darth", now I am "going to fuck that tight pussy and make you scream it, again and again, a few more times before I am done with you," he said.

She looked down to see him with the mask back on his face staring at her.

She thought she has never heard her husband talk dirty to her. The most he has ever asked for was a blow job. The worse thing is, that when he doesn't lick her pussy at home, it "surely isn't like this when he does." Maybe there is another side to him that he has been hiding from her.

Before she could say anything else, he had stripped his clothes off except for the mask, put on a condom and was ready to slide into her dripping wet pussy.

He stroked his cock giving her a good look at it. "Damn," Thom was "big," but he looks "bigger." "How in the hell" is that even possible? He is going to "split me wide open," she thought.

"Are you ready" Cinderella he asked?

Ready for what? she said.

"To scream my name" again at least a few more times. I am going to make you scream my name before I give you a break. "I am going to fuck you all night long," he said laughing.

He saw her looking at his big cock. "Don't worry," he said I will "go-slow" until you get "used to it," then I am going to fuck you so hard till you scream. Over and over and over again", he said.

Then she felt the head of his cock and rubbing up and down her pussy.

You are "so wet", he said, I'm going to slide my dick in your tight little pussy so easy he said as he slowly pushed in further each time sliding in her till he was "balls deep" and stopped.

"Oh, god, that feels good", she moaned.

Don't worry "sweetheart we're just getting started."

"Are you ok he asked"? He knew he was big and could hurt a person if he wasn't careful.

All she could do was nod "yes" before he started moving.

In and out slowly he went then faster and faster. She met him thrust for thrust once she got used to it. "God, you are so tight", he said as he assaulted her pussy with his cock. He stopped for a moment and looked at her.

Why did you stop she asked?

Please tell me you are "not a virgin," he said.

"No, I am not a virgin," she said, now "just fuck me" she demanded.

He didn't waste any time getting back to it. Darth fucked her harder and harder till she was screaming again "oh god that feels good." He reached down and started rubbing her clit which was sending her over the edge.

"God, I love fucking your tight pussy", he said. You are going to "strangle my cock" when you cum.

Her legs started shaking when she came screaming Darth's name again. He kept fucking her laughing saying" one." Next thing she knew he pulled out and told her "get on her hands and knees. I want to fuck you from behind".

That's right, get your ass up in the air he said as he slides his cock up and down her wet pussy and up and then down the globes of her ass and she jerked. "Don't worry" sweetheart, I'm "not going to put it there" unless you ask for it he said. I am going to put it "right here" though and slammed his cock all the way in till he was balls deep again.

This time she screamed, it was a scream between hurt and feel good, but the pain subsided and turned into pure pleasure as he continued slamming into her.

He didn't give her time to adjust or anything, he just started fucking her fast and hard. He laughed as she was already screaming Darth again.

She felt her stomach tighten up and her legs started to shake again. "Oh, God, don't stop, harder", she said as she came again.

"Two," he said as he reached around and started rubbing her clit till she came again.

"Three," he said as he kept rubbing her clit.

Then she heard him moan, and she could feel his cock getting bigger. How that was even possible, but it was. He Slammed into hard a few more times. Hard and fast he pumped into her before he came. He just laid there a minute with his cock still in her trying to catch his breath before he pulled out and fell down on the bed beside her.

Once they both caught their breath she asked, "what are you trying to do kill me?" she asked with a smile on her face.

"I didn't hear you complaining," he said.

I "didn't say I was complaining," but damn that was a workout. I'm going to be sore in places I didn't even know I had muscles she said.

Give me a "few minutes and I will be ready to go again" he said.

"You have got to be kidding me," she said.

"Oh, no sweetheart we have just got started." I have few more condoms in my pants and I "plan on using them all tonight if I have my way." You won't be able to "walk tomorrow," when I'm through with you he said laughing as he got up grabbed two bottles of water out of the fridge and walked back over to the bed. "Here, drink this," you are probably thirsty he said.

I am she said with a smile on face as she took the bottle.

So can we "take off" these masks yet he asked?

"Nope, all night" they stay on she said.

She stood up to stretch her legs a little before she heard him say "ok, I am ready to go again". When she turned around his cock was standing straight out hard as a rock. She walked back over to where he was sitting on the edge of the bed stroking himself and dropped to her knees before him and sucked his cock between her lips before he could even say anything.

She heard him moan as she went up and down sucking him in her mouth. "Damn, your mouth feels fucking good, don't stop", he said. She took her hand and started stroking him as she went down with her mouth. He was so big that she knew she wouldn't be able to fit all of his cock in her mouth. He was just "too big" to fit him all in her mouth. She could only go down about three-quarters of his cock before hitting the back of her throat. She licked as she sucked. Sucking harder and harder as she sucked.

She took her other hand and grabbed his balls and started rubbing them. She could feel them getting heavier as she shucked. She then felt him grab the top of her head to hold her still. He started fucking her mouth vigorously shoving his cock in her mouth.

"Do you like sucking my cock?" he asked. She tried to say "yes", but he wouldn't let her lift her head up. He could feel the vibrations of her trying to say "Mmmm". He then pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"What did you do that for?" she said with a frown on her face.

"Oh, no, you are not going to waste" anything it in that pretty little mouth of yours. Even though, I would love to shoot my load down your throat." Maybe before the night is over I might let you, but right now, I "want to fuck you" he said.

"Now, bend over that bed, so I can make you scream again," he said laughing.

As she was bending over, she looked back to see him rolling another condom on.

He walked over and slowly slid into her. She dropped her head and moaned. Once he heard her moan, he pulled out and slammed back in over and over hitting her one spot right from the start with the same slow pace with every thrust.

Before she knew it, she was screaming "Darth" again. Once her legs started shaking he slammed into her harder, and then they both came at the same time.

They both fell to the bed with him on top of her trying to catch their breath. They laid like that for a few minutes before he rolled off her. He took off the condom, tied a knot in it and threw it in the trash can beside the bed.

When she glanced at the clock, she saw that it was already one am. She looked at him and said "I can't take anymore, I'm done" she said.

"Oh, come on sweetheart, I have a few more condoms to go", he said laughing.

"Sorry, I'm calling it quits," I won't be able to walk tomorrow she said with a smile on her face.

She said look, you "can not" stay here tonight, you have to "go back to your room," she said.

"No problem," he said. I should probably hit the bed myself. I have a feeling it's going to be a long day tomorrow, but well worth it he said with a smile on his face. He got dressed and walked over to her and said I had a really great time. This was "definitely worth the trip" he said with a big smile.

She thought she would die right then and there. Was he really pleased with himself for this little stunt? She just wanted to "slap him right then and there," but she just couldn't bring herself to do it. Just stood there for a few seconds in shock.

After he left, she locked the door and then fell to the floor "in tears." She ripped off the mask and wanted to just scream. "I can't believe that he is cheating on me". She got up grabbed her phone and sent a quick text to Leslie.

Carlie: The bastard is "cheating on me, I can't believe it." What am I going to do? {frown emoji}

Carlie threw her phone on the bed and got in the shower. She put the water on as hot as she could stand it and climbed in. More tears fell down her face.

She fell to the shower floor crying her heart out. She "wished now that she had never done this. Maybe it would have been better "not to know it all."

She replayed everything they did, everything he said, how he touched her, and how dominating he was. Thom has "never" been like he was tonight. It's like he has "another side to him" that she didn't even know. She stood up, washed her self off, and climbed out of the shower.

Wrapped in nothing but her towel, she climbed into her bed. Then she saw she had received a text while she was in the shower.

Leslie: "OMG I am so sorry. "I told you this was a bad idea. You would have been better off not knowing. What are you going to do?"

Carlie: I don't know yet. It was like he was a different person. The way he talked to me, touched me, and things he did, it's like he was a different person. I am so "heartbroken." I can't stop crying. I'll be home in the morning {crying emojie}

Leslie: Try to "get some sleep," even though I know you won't be able to sleep much, but try your best. "Call me when you leave, so I know you are ok." We will figure this out.

Carlie: "Thanks," I'll talk to you in the morning.

Leslie: Try to get some sleep

Carlie: Probably won't happen, but thanks

Carlie threw her phone on the other side of the bed and just laid there replaying everything that had happened. How am I supposed to tell him I knew he was cheating on me and I caught him "fair and square" because you fucked me?

I will just have to come right out and tell him he is "busted."

Carlie woke up early the next morning, got dressed, and was checking out by six am the to ensure nobody would see her.

She called Leslie at eight thirty when she home. "Can you please come over?", I don't want to be alone.

I will be over shortly Leslie said before she hung up the phone.

It was a little after nine when her best friend "busted" through the door with two coffees in hand and some donuts in hand. "Here you need to eat something", I know you haven't eaten this morning have you?" Leslie asked.

"No," I don't know if I could keep anything down.

He didn't even call me "this morning." I hope he's "felt guilty as hell" for what he did last night Carlie said. Maybe I should put that red dress on so when he gets home and gets one look at me he will know that he's "busted."

I hate to ask, but you have "never," said how you "know for sure he cheated on you."

You want to know how I know he "cheated on me," she said starting to cry again. I know because he "fucked me multiple times and for hours last night she said. That's how "I know" he cheated on me. Hell, he gave me four orgasms in one night." He has never done that before.

Thom is normally "wham bam thank you mam" and then he's ready for bed Carlie said crying.

Leslie just gasped, not knowing what else to say.

Thom has never touched me the way he did last night, he has never spoken to me the way he did last night, he doesn't even talk during sex, and he was so dominating last night. I swear he was like a "different person." Like "I "don't know him at all". "I wish I would have never done" this she said crying.

Leslie walked over grabbed her friend and hugged her telling her it's going to be all right.

"No, it's not," how's it going to be all right when I know he's cheating on me. "I love" Thom so much and I thought he loved me, but "how am I suppose to come back from this?" Especially when I tell him "I" was Cinderella.

"What time is he supposed to be home?" Leslie asked.

He said the last meeting is over at about three, then he would come straight home. So I guess he will be home sometime by six Carlie said. I just need to "get my shit together," so I know what I am or not going to say. I just have to figure it out.

Leslie left around five and told her good luck as she gave her a hug bye. Call me if you need me she said as she walked out the door.

She decided not to put the dress on, instead, she just sat on the couch "trying" to read a book and waited for him to get home. There was nothing else she could do but "just wait."

When Thom walked in the door about five forty-five, he walked in carrying a dozen long stem red roses. He found his wife laying on the couch with her tablet in hand. He felt bad for leaving her home alone again when they were supposed to go to her friends Halloween party that she had been looking forward to for the past month and then she wasn't feeling good on top of it. He knew that he was probably the reason she wasn't feeling good and that made him feel even worse.

She sat up and said, "oh are they for me?"

Thom just smiled, leaned down and kissed his wife. "Yes, silly" they are for you, "who else": would they be for he asked. I just wanted to tell you I missed you and I was sorry I wasn't here to go to the party with you,

She wanted to cry right then and there.

"Oh, I didn't go", I wasn't feeling up to it, my stomach wasn't feeling good she said to her husband.

I'm sorry he said, I wasn't feeling too good my self-last night either.

What, did you drink "too much" at the costume party Carlie said with a smirk on her face.

"No, no nothing like that." Must have been something I ate during the conference. My stomach was bothering me, so I didn't even go to the costume party.

Carlie just gasp. She couldn't believe he was standing there telling her he didn't go when she saw him, hell he fucked his own wife and didn't even know it.

"What do you mean you didn't wear your costume?" She knew she saw his costume, she made sure it had her mark on it. Was he just trying to lie to her?

Carlie was "so mad" at this point thinking that he was outright lying to her. How "dare him' say that his stomach was bothering him, and he said in his room all night. "I saw him." I didn't just see him, I "fucked him last night." He had that "damn costume on," I saw him. He "fucked me all night" with the mask on. She was ready to tear him a new asshole at this point.

She was ready to start crying when Thom spoke. He said "I stayed in my room, but my roommate told me all about the woman he met and all the hot sex they had. He said she wouldn't tell him her name, but said for the night he could call her Cinderella."

Carlie just gasped in shock. "Oh, god," what has she "done?"

He didn't bring a costume and he was about my size, so I loaned him my costume. I would have called you, but I was hoping you went to the party.

"What do you mean you loaned your roommate your costume?"

Yea, he didn't bring one so, beings I "wasn't going," I let him "use my Darth Vader costume." At least, someone got to use it.

He said the strangest thing though. He said the woman he had sex with "made him keep the mask" on while they had sex.

"What", Carlie said shocked and all most screamed it. Yea, he said that Darth Vader made her "hot" and that she had "never had a one night stand," so she made him leave his masks on and she left her's on too. She wouldn't tell him her name, just said it was "Cinderella" for the night.

"Oh, shit, now what am I going to do?" she thought. "Do I" tell him that the woman he fucked all night was "me?" "Oh, god, I can't tell him."

What do I do know Carlie thought to her self. She needed to call Leslie, she will know "what" she should do. I "should have listened to her" and "not gone" to that damn hotel.

Well, what do you want to do for dinner? How about I go out get us both soup and watch a movie together. I'm sorry you spent all weekend home alone not feeling good Thom said.

It's "ok," I am feeling "better now" that you are home though.

I'll be back as fast as I can he said as he opened the door and walked out.

First thing Carlie did was grab her phone and called her best friend. She would know what should do. He wasn't cheating on her, but now she "had cheated on him." "Oh, god," she said starting to cry when Leslie answered the phone.

Leslie, you have to "help me," I've made a "big mistake" and I "don't know" how to fix it. Actually, there is no way to "fix it" she said.

Just "calm down tell me what happened" and where is Thom Leslie asked.

Thom went to get us dinner, so we can take it easy tonight and watch a movie at home.

Did you ask him about anything?

"No," I didn't have to, he told me he didn't go to the part because his stomach was bothering him.

I thought you said you "confirmed" it was his costume though right.

I "did and yes it was" his costume, but it "wasn't" Thom.

"WHAT" Leslie screamed.

It was his roommate for the weekend. He "didn't have" a costume, and he was the same size as Thom, so he let him borrow his Darth Vader costume.

"I am the one" that cheated. He didn't cheat on me. "Please" tell me what I am supposed to do now? "Oh, god," I think "I'm going to get sick," Carlie said.

Ok, calm down and let's think about this. First off, don't say anything to him about it and let it go for a few days. You need to find out who his roommate was. Are "you sure" that the guy never saw your face? I am "positive" he never saw my face.

"No," I kept my mask on the whole time and I "never saw his face" either. The only thing is Thom said they work together. What if I ever wear that dress to one of his work functions and the guy remembers it. "God, this is bad," Carlie said crying.

I need to "get rid of" that dress, then I won't have to worry about someone seeing that dress and remembers it, and says something that he met someone with that same dress on at a Halloween party. I can't do that, do you remember how much I paid for that damn dress? I am just "so screwed" Carlie cried.

"No, you aren't screwed". Just don't say anything for the next few days so can figure out what you should do. Pleases promise me you won't say anything yet?

I won't yet, but I am going to have to tell him, aren't I? I don't know maybe we can just take it to our graves. I think it will eat me up inside if I don't tell him though Carlie said.

I "begged you not to go," Leslie said. I know I "should have listened" to you Carlie said.

I hear Thom's car pulling up, I got to go.

"I am "always" here for you. "Always have been and always will be" ok," Leslie said before she hung up.