Halloween Entrapment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie, "thanks for being my friend and always being there for me", Carlie said as she hung up the phone.

Carlie heard the door open when Thom walked in. "I'm back sweetheart" he called. Do you want to eat in the living room, dining room, or bedroom Thom called out?

Let's eat in the living room she said. I will grab us something to drink and be right in Carlie said.

While sitting next to Thom on the couch eating, Carlie thought this is the perfect time to try to find out more about this other guy. So tell me about your roommate, was he someone you work with or just someone else from the conference that they paired you all up so it would be less on hotel costs?

"Oh, no, he works with me. Actually, I found out earlier today he is going to be my new boss" he said.

Carlie just about spit out her drink when she heard that. Your "new boss" she said.

Yea why, is "something wrong." What's wrong sweetheart, you looked like you just seen a ghost.

I'm"ok", I just didn't know that they were looking for someone to replace your boss. Did you know about the job opening? "You would have been perfect for it", she said.

"Why did you tell them no" Carlie asked.?

"They did ask me, but I told them no". I was already away from home so much now and it would have been more work with more time away from you. It wasn't" worth it," I told them. I actually told them they needed to start sending someone else.

"I told them no because I wanted to be able to start spending more time away from the office and with my lovely wife that I have been neglecting." Thom then leaned over and kissed his wife.

Guess the "trick is on me" she thought.