All Comments on 'Halloween Story Contest 2023 at Literotica'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
robertg332robertg3328 months ago

This is my favorite time of year! The best xxx stories, the best cosplay, the best situations. I look forward to reading your Halloween-themed erotic story

lexlogan8lexlogan87 months ago

I can't find a clear statement of what "voting" for any of these contests (special , monthly, annual) consists of: is it simply the rating (1 to 5 scale)? I've seen authors say things like "only 5's matter" and I've seen other hints that the annual awards are based on some sort of voting separate from the ratings. Could you please clarify in the rules?

VilHaMerVilHaMer7 months ago

Congrats to the winners. :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

would love to see how things shake out beyond the top 3... there are LOTS of stories this year, having a list of what other readers thought was best could help me decide which ones to read that i might have missed.

NeoGatekeeperNeoGatekeeper6 months ago

To Anonymous, If you search for "Halloween 2023" and select the gear icon to set the filter by "vote Score", you will at least get the stories ranked. You can set other filters to help narrow your interests. Sorry, but I don't know a way to get a list of comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...