All Comments on 'Handjob During Couples Massage'

by writemarksmith

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 10 years ago
Very erotic

A great sense of realism. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great

great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

My wife and I had a massage in Singapore a few years ago with only a cloth partition separating us. My masseuse very quickly stroked my cock and whispered, "Fifty dollars". into my ear. I said no to begin with and then she started sucking me. I put my hand up her dress to discover she had no knickers and her pussy was dripping wet. When I slid a finger into her she clamped onto my hand and her pussy muscles went into fibrillation and she squirted all over my hand. I then took out 50 dollars from my shorts pocket and she gave me a gentle hand job, it was soooo hard not to moan and give the game away as I ejaculated a huge load. We walked back to our hotel room and had an awesome fuck as my wife was very turned on with having her titties massaged.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
Excellent story

A realistic scenario, and very arousing. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Accurate

Very accurately described. Am a frequent visitior for Thai Massages and it has been quite correctly described.

loquereloquereabout 10 years ago
Good Story

This was a very good detailed to the point tale.

PS: 5 stars

DGA2000DGA2000over 9 years ago
A good and original story

I love the way one incident was so emotionally charged. Well written!

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 7 years ago
What about after the massage?

An exciting story but not very satisfying for your wife. What if your she wanted you to make love to her but you were unable to because the masseuse just caused you to cum? Having said that, I think that the story is realistic as I imagine that if I were in that situation and some pretty girl were massaging my cock, I wouldn't have the willpower to resist.

ReadatworkReadatworkabout 7 years ago
Happened to me

The same thing happened to me on a cruise couples massage. The Norwegian girl started to flick her nails on my balls and push on my anus, the head of my dick stretching down my thigh. And it alp made me come .

kiwi857kiwi857over 2 years ago

I had two similar experiences in two usually a very legit Thai places in SoCal-- they were both during a couples massage with my Asian girlfriends. The first one was a hand job with my hips raised and her reaching between my legs from behind-- very erotic. The second was a massage that my girlfriend arranged at a different place that I could not believe happened. While facing down she pulled my arms away from my body with them slightly bent so my elbows were barely over the edge of the massage table. She then was massaging me from the side and I felt her nudging herself into my elbow-- I thought at first it was just the her moving back and forth while extending but then she began a little series of humps on my elbow. She did it on the other elbow. But then she pulled my arms over my head to stretch them and then put one between her legs and rode herself back and forth. It was so dark in the room and the other girl was spending a lot of time in a position that shielded my girlfriend. Then she pulled back so that my hand was between her legs and grinded against it. But she never touched my cock/balls. When the massage was over my girlfriend hurried to the bathroom and the girl gives me her card with her number on it but I never called her. It was funny as my girlfriend and I were getting in the car she asks me if I enjoyed it-- I said, "Not bad, nice pressure". She said with a laugh, "I saw her push the other girl towards me when they walked in so I think she liked you."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Excellent description of the slow steady buildup. Possible alternate ending after he spurts he looks over and notices his girlfriend has woken up and is getting fingered by the other masseuse and has a loud happy ending that she cannot suppress. She is mortified and starts to beg forgiveness but he cuts her off that it is ok confessing that he just did the same thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous