All Comments on 'Handyman Blues'

by juanwildone

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

I wonder what the travelling husband and wife were doing.

Boyd

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Outstanding

Extremely well written with a great plot line and very erotic. I sense that this is just the beginning, at least I hope so. My hat's off to the author.

LustHoseLustHoseabout 18 years ago
Poor guy

Pretty well developed; tequila can fuel a lot of fires.

I look forward to the further adventures of the intrepid Stan, the Handyman.

don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

I should be so lucky as to have to administer to two naked broads for the next two weeks....without birth control!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 18 years ago
I really enjoyed this story!

This was a fun, erotic story. The same thing has happened to me many times...NOT! (but I have had that fantasy!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nice, But....

How dumb can one man get? Or, perhaps we should ask, "How many different ways can one guy step on his dick."? You know without even any strain, that his marraige is OVER. Somehow, somewhen, his dear spouse WILL learn of his 'playtime' and that WILL be THE END. I still find it hard to believe he didn't have the sense to beat feet. Oh well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjuanwildone@juanwildone
To all the authors I've stolen from - ya caught me red-handed - at least that's all I'll admit to having in my hand. None of these stories ever occurred - except between my ears, which I should probably go and clean now.