Hans' Maids - Pt. 01: The Older One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm buzz from the rum was seeping into both of them; Maitri was soaking in the delectable pleasure of Hans' touch, feeling the glow from an inner source spread across her entire body. His hand was now spreading across her breasts, the palm scorching her taut nipples as he slowly swept over them. His penis had already grown large enough to make a sizeable bulge in his boxers, the soft cotton fabric tenting like an obscene pole from his groin.

She suddenly stopped him by leaning forward and splitting the remnants of the 500ml bottle of rum, pouring them into each of the glasses. Hans, shaken out of his ambling reverie, reached for the ice and water to top up the tumblers. He then sat back, keeping his hands to himself, while Maitri stood up and walked to the railing at the edge of the balcony. Leaning against the barricade, holding her drink, she raised her face and looked up at the dark sky. A light drizzle had started again, along with a gentle breeze that blew drops of rain against her upturned face and near-naked chest. She had no fear of being spotted by anyone, confident that there wasn't a soul in the wide expanse of the meadow in front; not at that time of night, or in that weather.

The alcohol had certainly made her less inhibited, but it had also upped her arousal levels as it had with Hans. He handled his booze well, but she was no novice either. Lit by the faint lamp light emanating from the living room, he stared at Maitri's back. The long neck and broad shoulders, the tapering down of her torso to a waist that wasn't exactly narrow but still produced a shapely curve before the swell of her wide hips. The central spinal column of her spine was in shadow as it ran down to her coccyx, the tailbone, before disappearing into the low slung waistband of her petticoat. A thin fold of skin on the sides, near her hipbones, suggested the slight tyre of fat on her belly. The faint light cast a strangely metallic hue across her body, as though a honey bronze oil had been sprayed over it.

Hans placed his glass on the table and rose from the cane chair, took a couple of steps towards Maitri and stood directly behind her, encircling her waist with his arms. He felt the slight splatter of raindrops on her stomach as he bent his neck and kissed her head, breathing in the fragrance of bath-soap that rose in aromatic waves from her skin. He brushed his lips against her shoulders as she shuddered against his masculine chest, pushing her body back against his. They stood for a while, staring ahead, each with their own thoughts; his palm idled across her front while she leaned back into him, comfortable in his muscular embrace. She held on to the bannister with one hand and rested her glass on its surface with the other.

Hans became gradually more fervent over the next minutes, his sexual desire for Maitri getting more impassioned as both his hands now moved over her body. He palmed over her brassiere, feeling the distended expanse of her breasts overflowing the cups. His fingers reached inside and touched her nipples; they were already erect and hard against his fingertips as he circled them and triggered the goosebumps on her areolae. She brought her free hand up to his forearm and loosely held his wrist as it moved languorously over her skin.

When one of his hands was softly grazing over her belly, he felt the tendrils at the edge of her pubic hair protruding over the top of her petticoat that was worn low on her hips. Fingering the bristle for a few seconds, he moved his hand and made contact with the drawstring that tied the underskirt in place. It was a simple bow knot and he pulled on one end, releasing the pressure of the waistband around her. Below the knot was a five-inch slash in the garment; Hans slid the fingers of his right hand inside and then followed with his wrist till he felt the lush undergrowth of her pussy hair. With his other hand he wedged the petticoat lower, pulling it down till it stretched across her buttocks, partially revealing the fissure of her arse. She was not wearing panties.

The turgid bulge in his boxer shorts pressed against Maitri's backside as the fingers of his right hand plunged into the luxuriant profuseness of her underbrush. He clutched at the thick mat of her hair, pressing down on her vulva and the bulbous spongy thickness of her outer labia from which the abundance sprung. His fingers probed further till they met the soggy cleft between her inner lips as he stroked the gash. He heard Maitri groan as she clamped her thighs together and squirmed at his touch, almost dropping the tumbler that she still held.

Hans leaned hard against her back as his hand reached lower so he could insert two fingers into her cunt, probing as high into her as he could. She shivered as her knees and thighs trembled; involuntarily, her knees bent as she lowered herself to meet his penetrating fingers. When she felt a sudden weakness in her limbs that was about to make her body collapse, Maitri straightened herself and turned around to face Hans, forcing him to extract his fingers and wrap both his arms around her. He took the near-empty glass from her and leaned backwards to place it on the table.

The gentle breeze and constant drizzle now began to lightly spray her back as she draped her arms around Hans' neck and drew his head down so she could kiss him on the mouth. Almost immediately, their tongues began to probe and dance in each other's wide open mouths, lips blending in an impassioned urgency while his hands moved over her naked back. He lowered them down her spine till both his hands grabbed her buttocks and massaged the voluptuous mounds of flesh with strong clasping fingers. He pulled her tight against him and the solidity of his cock pressed against her abdomen as they continued their breathlessly torrid kissing, tasting the sweet rum on one another's mouths.

As his fingers clenched and unclenched on her generous buttocks, prodding the moist depths of the abyss between them, Maitri unwound an arm from his neck and dropped it down between their bodies. She found his huge hard-on and seized it in her hand, stroking through the cotton fibre of Hans' undershorts. He gasped and clutched harder at her rump, pushing the petticoat further so that it finally went past her derriere and floated to the ground. Maitri pulled up a leg of his boxers and slipped her hand inside, taking his solid unyielding manhood in her grasp. She tugged at it for a while before deciding to rid him of the encumbrance of his drawers.

She hooked her fingers into the elastic band and pushed the underwear all the way down to his ankles, even helping him to step out of them. His cock, erect and upright, brushed against the top of her head as she straightened up and took him in her hand once again. They embraced almost naked, his phallus now upright and sandwiched between their bodies. He deftly unhooked her brassiere from the back and pushed the straps off her shoulders, dropping the intimate apparel on the plastic table behind him. He then took her breasts in one hand, once again filled with amazement and the wholeness and shapeliness of her mammaries.

As he twirled and circled her nipples with his fingers, Hans bent his knees and placed his mouth over her boobs, licking the almost two-centimetre long erect nubs. He sucked on them while carrying the weight of each breast in his hand, moving from one to the other. Maitri had her back against the railing as she cradled his head against her bosom and revelled in the intoxicating ecstasy that his tongue was lavishing on her. He lashed his tongue across the protuberance of her nipples, occasionally nibbling delicately on the toughened nodes, drawing them into his mouth with a strong suction as she moaned and clung to his head with one hand.

Still kneading and groping and massaging her breasts, he reached down with his right hand and found the luxurious thicket of her pubic hair. His fingers buried themselves in the bountiful abundance of the silken hair as his palm pressed against her vulva, finally rediscovering the sodden grotto between her inner labia. Sucking. hard on her tits, he shoved two fingers into her cunt and began to plunge them into the cavernous depth of her vagina. His thumb found the extended protrusion of her clitoris while his upturned fingers grazed against her G-spot with every thrusting motion as they went back and forth in her privates.

Maitri had reached down and taken his prodigiously engorged shaft in her hand, feverishly pulling and tugging at it. She yanked and heaved with a ferocity that was being driven and matched by Hans' brisk and forceful insertions into her cunt, but after a few minutes the pressure of his fingertips on the anterior wall of her vagina and the titillation of her clitoris by his thumb was too much for her to bear. Her grip on his cock became lax as she felt a seismic swell of euphoria begin to spread from her inner core like a tsunami, gradually rising and fanning out in ripples across her body.

Hans, on hearing her loud and vociferous groans turning into muffled screams, intensified his stabbing of her snatch, using a third finger inside her cavity. "Hansa! Ahhhh! Hansa!" she gasped, feeling the tidal wave rise as she bent her knees and lowered herself over his probing hand. She released his penis and hung on to him with both her arms around his neck as he continued to devour her breasts and her nipples, sucking the flesh into his mouth. He felt her orgasm approaching as he shoved more of his hand into her orifice, feeling the hard edge of her pubic bone press down on the ball of his palm.

The drizzle had intensified into a light rain and, standing as they were next to the bannister, the shower had drenched them to a considerable extent even though they hadn't noticed quite yet. Being the monsoon season, heavy dark clouds had gathered and the sound of approaching thunder mingled with the sonorous groans that came from deep within Maitri's chest. The floor was wet and a little slippery, especially with them both being barefoot. But none of this came in the way of the delirious rapture that Hans and Maitri had transported their minds and bodies to.

And then the tumultuous wave crested with Maitri riding its juddering height; when it crashed over her and her body went into a severe burst of spasmodic jerks with Hans still impaling her, her brain blanked out completely. She screamed in unison with the first crack of lightning which rent the night sky; her knees gave way and she began to slide onto the floor. Her pelvis thrust forward in an involuntary jerk and a jet spray of liquid burst forth from her urethra, drenching Hans' fist beyond what her juices had already done.

"Aiiii!! Hansaaaaah! Hansa! Hans...," Maitri wailed, her voice gradually drowning in the sounds of the rain which came down in a sudden deluge. Hans lowered himself to the floor on his haunches as his Matty lost all physical control of her body, her legs sliding outwards and her knees folding inwards. He instinctively snatched his hand away from her pudenda and placed it under her thighs, his other hand going around her lower back. He held her, preventing a hard landing on the cemented ground, and then stood up with her nestled in his strong arms, close against his broad chest. Both her arms were still wrapped around his neck as she clung on to him, turning her face against his sternum. Her huge breasts pressed against him as he held her, spending a few seconds looking at the primitive force of the rain crashing down in front. Then he turned around and carried her into the apartment.

***

Hans carried Maitri to his bedroom and placed her on the bed sitting down, before going to the bathroom where he stripped off his damp singlet and picked up a dry towel. When he got back to the bedroom a few seconds later, the maid had stood up and was looking at him. He dabbed the top of her head and then her face, shoulders, chest and back before rubbing down her arms and legs, all of which were in varying stages of wetness. She stood still while he dried her, facing a full length mirror that was on the wall opposite the foot of his bed.

When Hans finished the rubdown, he hung the towel on the back of a chair and switched on the lamp on his bedside table. The golden hue of the lightbulb filtered through the beige lampshade and bathed Maitri's dark skin with a coppertone brilliance that looked almost chimerical in Hans' eyes. She stood sideways, in profile, to him as he admired the complexion. He took in the thick black hair on her head; the bun had loosened but her hair was held in place by a rubber band at the nape of her neck, from where it cascaded in a long loose ponytail that descended to her buttocks. Her elbows were bent backwards as she rested both hands on the curvature of her rump.

From her shoulders, the slope of her chest began gently before the swell of her upper breasts ballooned out till the apex was topped with large dark areolae and the slightly darker nipples. The papillae, though not erect, were still prominent in the centre of each areola. Beneath them, the large and heavy swoop of her boobs hung weightily as the outline curved back upwards just below her armpits. Hans thought to himself that her bust size, measured across the fullest part of her bosom, would surely be at least 42". Starting from just below her tits was again a gentle swell of her abdomen before it curved in and downwards into the luxuriantly opulent mass of pussy hair. From his oblique position, watching her laterally, the abundance of her pubic hair seemed startlingly profuse; the thick long black curls forming a dense tuft that covered her entire vulva and disappeared between her thighs. He had felt the jungly thickness with his fingers and knew that it continued over her labia, encircling her vaginal entrance, but this was the first time he visually feasted on the thicket.

He continued to be entranced by the sight of Matty, and once again got lost in his thoughts about how natural and primitive this rural woman was; so different from anyone he had experienced before. Her hands still rested on her backside and he admired the rounded shape of her arse. Although he couldn't see the gluteal fold, the crease where her bum met her thighs, the side view clearly showed the semi-circular contour joining the limb, and the strong quadricep muscles from her hip bone to her knee.

Hans finally walked up to his maid and she turned to face him. Quite unaware, his eight-inch long phallus stood out like a spear from his groin as he approached her and cupped his palms over her hefty pendulous breasts and lifted them in his grip. She looked up at him and reached for his cock, one hand gripping the shaft while the other took his testicles and encircled them with her fingers, playing them like a pair of Chinese baoding balls. He saw the dark tendrils of hair poke out from her armpits and stared at them, eventually releasing her boobs and taking his hands to the hollow below her shoulders. He fingered the silken hair and felt the slight moistness in her underarms as his steely cock nudged the fleshy billowing sag of her tits.

He released one of her breasts from his right hand and and took her left wrist, raising her arm and holding it up above her head so he could look at the axillary hair in her pit. It wasn't as bushy as her pubic hair but there was still a considerable growth that filled the cavity of her axilla; about an inch-and-a-half long, the density was enough to cover all her skin within the oxter. Hans lowered his head and placed his lips and nose just over the surface of the feathery fluff and breathed in her scent.

It was a tremendous turn-on for both of them; a new erogenous sensation overwhelmed them as the tip of his tongue began to probe the wooly floss. His left hand fondled her breast with increased passion as Maitri tightened her grip on his thick unyielding penis and pulled it against her chest, trying to rub the head on one of her erect nipples. Hans licked and drenched her underarm as his tongue washed over the hair, tasting the unfamiliar pungency that was so intimate and personal to her. He took deep breaths, inhaling the zesty aroma that triggered an almost savage, tameless reaction in his neural network. More than the fragrance or the aroma, it was their effect on his carnal and lustful desire that overpowered him.

Maitri, with her sturdy grip on his cock, pushed down on it like an intractable lever trying to get the smooth red-hot glans against her labia. Hans felt the pressure on his shaft and involuntarily bent his knees so that she could align the tip of his cock to the soused mushy entrance of her cunt. He still kept his left hand wrapped around her wholesome breast, palm and fingers trying to envelope the corpulent mass into his grasp while trying to twitch the extended nipple. His lips and nose remained buried in her armpit as he licked hungrily, lapping at the sweat glands and musky ringlets of hair.

Maitri groaned and made unintelligible sounds as she wallowed in the hedonistic delight of Hans' tongue in an area she had never been licked before. In fact she had never really been licked anywhere by a man before. But she was equally, if not more, focussed on getting his cock into her cunt, rising on her toes to close the gap that their respective heights demanded even as he bent his knees to lower himself. She held tightly to his rigid penis and flailed the red-tipped head against her clitoris which had protruded from under its hood by considerably more than a centimetre. She was hyper-sensitive to the heated touch of his glans penis on her clit and groaned loudly when her clitoral erection met Hans' massive cock.

He had to release her breast and her wrist as he placed both his arms around her buttocks to support her as she continued to lash the swollen bundle of nerves that projected at the top of her inner labia with his phallus. Hans meanwhile positioned himself by spreading his feet a little wider and bending his knees further so that she could comfortable rub the most sensitive parts of their genitalia together. His hands formed a cradle under her arse, fingers gripping the pliant succulence of her meaty derriere as he half-lifted her. Maitri kept rubbing his cock head against her clit, transporting her into raptures of libidinous delight as she worked herself up once again towards a frenzied state of abandon.

Hans clawed his right hand to her thigh and lifted up her leg, pulling it up to his hip; she stood tip-toe on one foot while she tried to hook the other around his back. But Hans very adroitly slipped his arm under her thigh and pulled upwards, allowing her to hook her knee over his forearm. His cock slipped out of her grip and slid between her thighs, stiff like a horizontal rod that slid along the gully between her dripping inner pussy lips. He slipped his other hand beneath Maitri's left thigh and picked that up as well so that she hung suspended with her arms around his neck and both her knees bent over each of his forearms. With her hips widespread, clinging on to him, her huge breasts plastered against his broad chest, she felt his erection run the length of her gash. The tip of his cock protruded from behind her, inches showing from between the base of her buttocks as he rocked her slowly.

Then, like a weightlifter doing a snatch, Hans did a small upward jerk that lifted Maitri about 10 inches and freed his phallus which sprang bolt upright to an almost vertical position. He gradually lowered her over his manhood, finding her hole and smoothly inserting his cock into her vagina. He again felt the tightness of her vaginal vestibule as the swollen head of his penis eased past the opening before letting her slide down the eight-inch length. His hands were now under her rump like a seat; she leaned backwards, stretching her arms out with her hands fastened around the back of his neck.