Hans' Maids - Pt. 01: The Older One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite her well rounded physique, Hans had no difficulty carrying her weight as he began to bob her up and down on his staff, spearing her with an easy grace as his cock skated like a piston in a well-lubricated cylinder. Although she had loosened up enough to allow a comfortable penetration of his thick penis, the grip was still tight like a warm sheath around his pole. With her leaning backwards, Maitri's voluminous breasts careened and oscillated from side to side and top to bottom, the dark halo of her areolae dancing in front of Hans' eyes. He bent his head and seized a nipple between his lips, then took it lightly between his front teeth as her boobs continued to sway.

Maitri felt strangely violated as his phallus ripped through the length of her vaginal canal to a depth she thought had never been penetrated. The pace of his thrusting increased, and with each plunge, she gasped and moaned in unison with the rhythm of his jabs. Hans' palms were firm under her arse but the occasional slapping sounds of her buttocks against his upper limbs added to the erotic symphony that pervaded the bedroom. His testicles swung wildly as he kept moving her perpendicularly along his scalding stake, his jaws clamped over the fleshy cusp of a breast. She had again started mumbling words in her local language; whispers that escaped between her gasps and groans, some vaguely intelligible to Hans but mostly they were just audio-erotica noises in his ears. But like earlier, they had the effect of firing up his libido to a higher level if that was at all possible.

Maitri, for the first time that day, was unable to control any of her actions; she just hung on to Hans and allowed him to pummel her snatch with his meaty shaft like a piledriver boring into her insides. Her upper body leaned backwards as she hung on to his neck; a position she had settled on because the stem of his near-vertical cock not only filled her cunt till her vaginal muscles stretched but also because she could feel the pressure against her clitoris. Her ecstatic rapture put her mind in a state of such delirium, she was totally unaware of any other cogent thought as the heady sensuality of his ramming transported her to heights of pleasure she had never experienced before.

Hans continued lifting her up and down his cock for long minutes but even his athletic durability began to flag since he was not leaning or resting his body against a wall or any other structure. He began to feel the strain on his deltoids and back muscles as well as his sinewy thighs; his arms that effectively carried most of her weight as he pumped her up and down also felt the beginnings of an uncomfortable stress after more than five minutes. Keeping his immensely swollen organ deeply embedded in her, he turned to face the foot of his bed and kneed himself on to it. Moving closer to the centre of the neatly made bunk, he began to gently lower her on to the mattress and starched white linen, ensuring that her head rested comfortably on his down pillows.

As he pushed himself back, Maitri released her grip from around his neck and reached out idly with one hand; her fingertips touched his chest and then trailed down the solid bumps of his six-pack abs till they reached his groin. Her eyes were closed, one hand across her chest making a shelf that held up her heavy breasts; her knees were bent and her thighs spread wide, each rising at a 45-degree angle from her vulva.

Hans leaned back and sat on his heels, mesmerised with the view in front of him. His eyes had long adjusted to the feeble lighting from his bedside lamp and, for the first time, he got a proper look at her pubic region. He had never seen such a wild mass of nether-hair, never even imagined that such a profuse growth was possible. He had felt it earlier, ran his fingers through it, but the sight in front of him was more staggering than he had envisioned. The natural, primitive hirsuteness of this countrywoman was so excessive, he hadn't even seen this in the crudest pieces of pornography that he occasionally amused himself with.

The inverted triangle of profuse undergrowth was almost seven inches across at the top, and then the verdant jungle tapered down to her cunt. Even there, it grew copiously surrounding the vaginal opening all over the bulbous outer labia, disappearing underneath towards her anus. He reached a hand tremulously, in awe, and touched the surface of the bounteous jungle, feeling the silken curls against his fingers. He briefly tore his eyes away from the vast unshaven expanse and looked above it; the slightly swollen belly with the deeply etched navel, her arm slung across her upper abdomen holding up the huge mammaries with their centred dark halo surrounding the darker nipples, the unruly hair that was more dishevelled than earlier now framing her oval shaped face, the thick eyebrows over her lidded eyes, and the sultry lips that seemed glossed in the lamplight.

His cock throbbed at the mere sight of the smutty rawness as he lowered himself on to the bed, sliding his legs out behind him and placing his face between Maitri's spread-eagled thighs. His olfactory senses were immediately blitzed by the strong musky scent from her vagina, infused with a certain saccharine sweetness in the fragrance. Hans used the fingers of both his hands to furrow through the bushy verdure as he sought out the entrance to her cunt. He peeled the inner labia apart gently with his thumbs to reveal the dark pink between the lips that surrounded her vaginal opening and her tiny urethra inside. He saw the protruding stub of her clitoris and feasted on the view while his fingers languidly brushed around the flocculent surroundings.

Unable to hold himself back any further, he eventually buried his face in the fluffy triangle of hair and felt the wooly fleece on his forehead, his nose and cheeks, over his lips and on his chin. He breathed in the heady aroma, potent and intoxicating as he inhaled deeply. His hands were at the back of her thighs near her buttocks as he tried to push them further apart and upwards, lifting her feet slightly off the bedsheet. Then he placed his mouth over her pudendum and stuck his tongue out, getting his first taste of the woman's secretions; bitter-sweet and metallic but maddeningly exhilarating.

"Ahhhhh! Nnnnhh! Ohhhhhh! Hansaaaaah! Ah! Ah!" Maitri groaned and took in a sharp breath of air before exhaling dreamily when Hans first laved her pussy, the flat broad tongue beginning from the bottom near her anus and slowly sweeping up to her clit. He herd her moan, calling out his name like she had done earlier in the day when he was fingering her outside in the balcony. The sound of her throaty wail, sobbing almost, incited him further as he pushed back her thighs and swished his tongue over her genitals in sloppy strokes over her cunt. He saw the puckered entrance of her anus a couple of inches away from him and rimmed it with the tip of his tongue, then shoved a finger inside while he flicked at her cit.

Her massive patch of pussy hair was sodden with his saliva and her secretions as he continued to lap against her most intimate and private parts, sending her into raptures of libidinous delight. Her hips squirmed as she thrust her vulva against his mouth, crying out wildly; she had moved both her hands to the top of Hans' head and her fingers clawed at the thick curls almost violently while he kept licking her anus, her labia, her vaginal opening, and the protruding clitoris. He reached up with his arms and grabbed her breasts in his hands, squeezing them and moulding them in his palms. Her squeals and groans alternated between a high pitched howl and a low rumbling sound as she clamped her thighs against Hans' head, holding it in place as her muscles tensed.

Maitri was experiencing the hedonistic delights of cunnilingus perhaps for the first time in her mature life, unable to control her body as her youthful lover sponged her cunt with his tongue. The tingling in her vagina had reached a certain sublimity, a loftiness that she wanted never to end. Her actions were more involuntary than deliberate when she freed her fingers from Hans' hair and reached behind his neck to the muscular trapezius on his back, digging her nails into his hard sinewy tendons.

Her talons clawed into his skin and Hans felt a sharp pain on his back muscles as she pierced his skin with her wild lacerating grip, but that aroused a fierce animalistic response from him as he pushed a finger into her anus and ate her pussy with a brutality that he could not restrain. He sucked on her clitoris, drawing it between his lips and flaying it with his tongue. His penis, swollen and wedged between his body and the bed, was so engorged it was almost painful as he sucked and chewed on her pussy.

Then, he felt Maitri raise her head a few inches off the pillow and her hands moved from his back into his armpits; he sensed a weak and feeble attempt at pulling him upwards. Hans knew what she wanted, and he craved it more than anything. He pulled his face away from her cunt and slid up between her thighs till his upper body was above her chest. She had one hand over his backside while the other sought out his cock, positioning it directly over her gash, teasing her clit with the blazing tip.

He raised himself up on outstretched arms, his legs on the bed between hers; like a centaur, his body arched over her relatively diminutive form. He looked down at her; at her face and her breasts that flopped in huge globes to either side of her chest as she struggled to grip his humungous erection in her tiny hand. It rose like a flagpole from just above her vulva, the deep fascia along the underside of his shaft pressing against her clitoris. He felt the teasing wisps of her hair against the head of his cock and looked down once again at the startlingly profuse growth on her mons pubis.

Hans raised his hips and rested on outstretched arms, the hands placed on either side of Maitri's chest as he angled his penis and snagged the red-hot tip in her vaginal opening. A strong deep-throated sound escaped from her parted lips as she raised her hips to receive him. As he pushed his cock into her, the overflow of lubrication eased his entrance but he still felt the constriction of her tight pussy like a cock-ring around his thickness. When he had plunged all eight inches into her, she drew her knees further back and wrapped her feet around his hips, locking her ankles over his rump.

The warmth, the tightness, the softness, the liquid sensation, the feeling of being sheathed in a glove, all sent out such strong signals through his nerves that Hans felt like he was plunging into the comfortable numbness of an unfathomable depth. The rush of excitement and adrenaline as the soft spongy tissue of Maitri's vagina encompassed his pulsating phallus sent tingles coursing through his body. He pushed himself all the way in and felt the tight band around the base of his manhood; he held himself at that ultimate depth, letting the intensity of the feelings enshroud him completely.

Maitri felt the snugness as she worked her vaginal muscles like a vacuum pump suctioning the entire length and girth of his cock. As he drew himself out and pushed himself back in, developing a steady rhythmic thrusting, the slight element of friction began to generate more heat inside her. The warmth radiated outwards from her core in ripples and waves as Hans continued his long backward and forward motion. Her fingers clutched at the soft down pillows around her head as she tightened the pressure of her locked ankles around his rump. She spread her thighs apart to the extent possible while he filled her completely with his bigness, the pace of his thrusting increasing gradually.

Hans lowered his body and nuzzled the side of Maitri's neck as he kept pumping into her. His chest was on top of her breasts and though he squashed them, he kept most of his weight off her and on his arms. His thrusts alternated between short swift jabs and long languorous ones, varying his tempo while she moaned next to his ear. He kissed her neck, nibbled at her earlobe, breathed hot air against her skin as he pumped her continuously. Her breathing was loud and rhythmic, keeping time with his bucking lunges as he crushed his massively swollen schlong into the deepest recesses of her vaginal cavity.

At some stage Hans raised his trunk off her and grabbed one of her careening boobs in his hand and wrapped his hard fingers like tentacles around the mound of flesh. He kept kneading the breast as his loins slammed incessantly against her groin, the air rushing out of her lungs every time he impaled her with his penis. Her hands went behind him and gripped his sturdy bum, nails digging into the gluteal muscles pulling him hard against herself.

He had been ramming into her for almost ten minutes before he felt the stirring in his groin; his pace had increased to a phenomenal rate as he leaned over her body and felt her fingernails gouging into his backside. She was like a wild animal, squirming and writhing her hips, almost dislodging his deeply embedded phallus as she screamed like a depraved wench under him. Her eyes were tightly shut and her facial expression was one of immense pain; yet, she was in the throes of an acute ecstatic pleasure, something so decadent that she had never experienced in her self-indulgent heights of masturbation. She had never been fucked in such a prolonged bout of copulation; sex, from what she could recall, had never lasted more than two minutes.

Hans felt the imminent eruption; the roiling cauldron about to explode after what seemed like hours of readiness. All his senses shut down; there was a pitch black darkness in front of his eyes, all sound vanished from around him despite Maitri's shrieks and wails and moans. There were frizzes of electricity shooting through his body, sparks igniting in his testicles and across various other points of his physique as the dam was about to burst.

When the explosion came, his roar sounded like the furious howl of a tempest storming, like violent ocean waves crashing in a thunderstorm. Despite having ejaculated immense quantities of his semen into her cunt only hours ago, his discharge seemed just as voluminous this time. As his body spasmed involuntarily, thick jets of cum spurted out of his raging penis, filling her hole as he held himself in place; their genitals were fused as one, heryoni and hislinga coalesced into a single melded entity.

When Hans finally collapsed over Maitri's body, her knees were bent sharply and her legs were high in the air. She basked in the warmth that still spread out across her body, enjoying his weight on her breasts and stomach as his breathing gradually slowed down next to her face. She slowly lowered her limbs on to the bed, stretching them out but keeping them parted as Hans remained still, his cock firmly entrenched in her vagina as it began to lose its tumescence. She kept her hands on his buttocks, fingers idly stroking his skin.

Many minutes later, Hans finally rolled off her and lay on his side, facing Maitri. He threw one arm over her while his face nestled against her left breast. She felt the trickle of his cum escaping from her cunt as she clenched her pelvic floor muscles and imagined the creampie dripping out of her. It felt cool and ticklish as the thick fluid slipped out of her and found its way past her anus and on to the bedsheet. She finally turned to her side and faced Hans' reposing form, pressing her huge boobs against him as she shut her eyes and rested.

***

That was last Friday; in fact, it was the early hours of Saturday. The intervening week had seen a very hectic schedule for Hans since he had to catch a flight and go to his regional headquarters like he did every quarter. Maitri and him had not been able to spend the entire weekend together because he had left the house in the late morning.

Now, a week later, he was sitting on his balcony waiting for his maid.

***