All Comments on 'Hard at Work'

by MarshalMarmont1815

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Does this actually

happen in England? The last time I had a baby sitter, actually just stayed with my grand parents over night, I was about 10, and that was over 65 years ago.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Loved It, But

This was a very hot story but I was a bit confused by the timeline. He starts out as a virgin and the next encounter has him dominating two women in the office and then he is with his mother. All great scenes but did all this happen on that first day in the office or was the story speaks out over several days? I'm just trying to understand everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BS

When a story strays that far from reality, for me it loses its sex appeal.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago
That was an awesome story

Keep it going. We need more chapters !!!!!

tiercenpttiercenptabout 2 years ago

that was all over the place.

and why do the women get 30K,E,H,G, alphabet tits and he only an 8" penis? if u want to go into absurdity give him a tree trunk size as a penis..10"+long and 8"circumference or more..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarshalMarmont1815@MarshalMarmont1815
I have always loved making stories and I love fucking. I must say I get a lot of emails and comments regarding the timeline of my stories. But I must say, there really isn’t one. Once you get past Motherly Love, then there is the There Goes the Neighborhood neighborhood seri...