All Comments on 'Hardwood'

by gapster7

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
spoiled_bratschespoiled_bratscheabout 14 years ago
The master builder

of the older man/younger woman story does it again! What a treat; a glorious, hot, sweet, have-to-remodel-my-kitchen-NOW treat. Michael can explore my grooves with his tongue any time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
corrections/proof read

The author needs to proof read the story. There are typo's and other items to be fixed. One serious item needing attention is the frequent and over use of "word ... word," "word -- word," and "word - word," it the intent is to indicate a pause then grammer has changed as the that was one function of a coma (,); authors need to relearn this. Another flaw is in referring to a female student its "coed" not "co-ed" which is a mixed group of both sexes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Woodsmith?

Woodsmith or wordsmith, this is one of the best stories I ever read.

dliterdliterabout 14 years ago
Errors?

Loved the story! I may have to re-read it again to find all the errors somebody was complaining about! I had absolutely no problem reading it so any errors must not have been too noticeable. I do not understand someone reading a story and having nothing to say except complaints about errors. For crying out loud, if the errors are bothering you that much quit reading, find another story that is error free, or switch to reading a college composition text book! It would probably (?) be error free but boring as hell.

AzPilotAzPilotabout 14 years ago
I aree entirely with dliter. I didn't notice any "speedbumps" in the story as I read it.

I liked your theme as well as your plot, your descriptions and writing. Thanks for an interesting interlude, sir, and please continue.

lust_4_ulust_4_uabout 14 years ago
Mmmm.......

I have to agree with the other posters - there were errors? I was too caught up in the story to have noticed any of them, if they were there! I do find it interesting however that the people who complain the most seem to be anonymous. I wish lit didn't accept such posts - own up to what you have to say. That being said....

This was an incredible story - loved the plot, the descriptions and the build up. Being female, I can relate exactly to her thoughts of how she wanted it to go from a fantasy to reality and schemed how to do so. Yeah!! She pulled it off. Other than the hot sex scene, my favorite part was when she felt the various woods.... very hot!

Thank you for sharing this story with us - I look forward to checking out your other stories.

curiousk75curiousk75about 14 years ago
Oh my!!!

Very hot - they say that 'ladies love tradies' - and with a fantasy this hot - who wouldn't?

This is the first of your submissions I have come across - I'm off now to read some more!

P.S: I'd not be at all worried about criticism by an anonymous post who can't even check his/her own comment for grammatical and spelling errors...

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 13 years ago
Hot Stuff!

Geothermal steam compressed into three pages.

ae321ae321almost 12 years ago
Wow

I have never commented on any of the stories I read, but I just have to now. This was one of my fantasies come to life. WOW. Older guys just do it for me. I loved your style of writing as well. Am totally trembling and wet after reading that! Can't wait to read your other stories

CoyoteMadeMeDoItCoyoteMadeMeDoItover 10 years ago
if you dont get...

Paid for writing like this.... YOU SHOULD!!!!!

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
A true Craftsman.

High energy for both lovers. One was schooled and one went back to further her education. The only mistake here is I'm not Michael.

Very well done

chiquita_22chiquita_22almost 5 years ago
So hot!

I wish that was me getting pounded like that, gosh. Great story, can't wait for more from this author!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous