All Comments on 'Haunted Prey Ch. 16'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sad

love it but you sure can leave a person hangin.

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingover 14 years ago
Happy Ending Please

I said it before and I'll say it again, please don't kill off Alauria. I don't know why Lindsay can't see that if he let Rachel live in Alauria's body, he would be tormented for the rest of his days. He should defintiely try to save Alauria so that better be the blade of Abraxis in his hand.

Tortured_SoleTortured_Soleover 14 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Don't kill this Alauria off as well. I think the brothers deserve to be happy and with Nadia already gone :( :(

like the previous comment said HAPPY ENDING PLEASE!

Tortured_SoleTortured_Soleover 14 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Don't kill this Alauria off as well. I think the brothers deserve to be happy and with Nadia already gone :( :(

like the previous comment said HAPPY ENDING PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!

Another great chapter! But i swear... if you kill Alaura, i will disown you! No really... i will! ;) Blackmail works on you right?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Damn you!

Why you killing off the sistas huh? lol...

If this really is the end of Alauria (please God NO!!) then I will never forgive you. I mean, sheesh, we're onto the 3rd story & people are still mourning Nadia's loss! Imagine the backlash with the death of another loved one, hmmm...

Here's a thought... because she has no body, turn her ass into a genie. And instead of a lamp, she can live in the piano. Fuck that is so lame, that's why I read instead of write... C'mon daddy Royce, I know you got another trick up your sheisty sleeve

JazCullenJazCullenover 14 years ago
OMG

I literally was gasping out loud at the end of this instalment! I so want Aluria to live. Rachel has no redeeming qualities at all and I still miss Nadia. Please treat the boys nicer! Let them have their loves even if they do have to suffer a bit to obtain them

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
this is not a soap

oh man what a way to leave us hanging. can't wait to read the next chapter.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 14 years ago
I knew you were going to leave it there.

You are so mean! I don't actually understand why this is such a hard choice for Lindsay. Rachel chose this life. She wanted to be Pygorian. It's too bad that lost her humanity and Lindsay's love, but it was her choice. You can't have your cake and eat it, too. Lindsay doesn't owe her anything. All Alauria wants to do is live her life. And he loves her... so what other choice is there? If he just lets her die, I'll be pissed. Any chance of getting the next chapter early? Otherwise, it'll be a long painful wait until next Saturday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Are you kidding me?

You can't possibly kill off another woman... I mean geesh..If she dies then I am done reading your stories... there can't always be a happy ending but it was bad enuff you killed the other one.. still hoping you will find a way to bring her back...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not so happy ending

Okay I get that some stories don't have happy endings, like allowing Alauria to die, and while it is true that we all miss Nadia terribly and wish she could come back, it would seem that miss Nadia has made her appearance known in the very beginning of this story. And to have the brothers go through so much hell is what keeps readers like me coming back for more...but please spare us all in allowing Rachel to live. It sounded like Lindsay and Rachel had a damnable relationship to begin with; she sound controlling and manipulative and was obviously purely evil thus her transformation into Raife, Lindsay doesn't deserve this nor the brothers. I hope you realize that if Rachel is allowed to live that no one is going to trust her at all and Lindsay will suffer more than anyone else (besides Alauria) because he will feel torn between his love for his brothers and Rachel. So please I'm not asking for a miracle(Nadia coming back to life and getting pregnant with D's kid)all I ask is that Rachel die a miserable and lonely death. Just some words to mull over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really...

...you kill off Alauria and Nadia? what is the point of us falling in love with your characters if all you are going to do is kill them all in the end?! i'm so tired of them dying...something better happen quick here to change the fate of these stories else i might just stop reading...which would be sad because i love the passion you have for your writing and it shows through to your characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i am praying

that Liam has enough time to heal aluria - and that he chose the right blade - will be checking daily for the next installment

UCJUCJover 14 years ago
I'm so very hooked...

I hope each brother gets his own story and then some. I've spent the entire weekend reading and enjoying all of the chapters. You can safely add me to the list of the fans of your writing. It's nice to read stories where the women are diverse and mentally strong. I refuse to believe that Nadia's gone for good. I'm hoping her death/self-sacrifice is apart of her test. I can't wait until Liam meets his match. Hopefully, she'll have a frosty temperament to match all of his fiery bluster. I'm loving the strong and usually silent Alexis. I can't imagine who/what you could pair him with. The same with Euan. As you can tell, I'm eager to see where this goes and I'm enjoying the ride. Thanks for sharing your gift.

werewolvesftwwerewolvesftwover 14 years ago
Your killing me!!

Omg omg alauria CAN NOT DIE, first nadia now her? NOOOO. Gosh you have got me on the edge of my seat and poor lindsay! Will be waiting for the next chapter (alauria better not die!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cliff hangers are annoying.

You are truly one who wants to hold our attention. Please do not be to long in posting the next chapter.

starry_nightstarry_nightover 14 years ago
.

I agree with another commenter that Lindsay shouldn't feel responsible for Rachel's fate. She chose to kill Lindsay's mom to become a full-fledged demon. Was Rachel unable to control that demon part of her? But Andrae's half demon, and he had the strength to not kill Nadia. Oh. I miss the both of them. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Too Much!

Kinda yuck! Rafe/Rachel had too much power while other characters appear weak. But, its fantasy/non-human, so oh well.

aDayDreamBelieveraDayDreamBelieverabout 14 years ago
love this story

very grpping story i can't stop reading! i agree that lindsay should not feel so responsible for rachel, she killed his mother so obviously chose her demon side over him!

and also i don't really understand Lindsay's dilemma here. He loves Alauria, not just her body so why would he ever want that walking round with Raife's soul in it?? Surely the only option is to kill Raife for once and for all. Think it needs to be clearer why he's having such a hard time making this decision.

All that said i am loving this story!

callalily2170callalily2170over 13 years ago
these poor guys

:) the story is really good

bulltlrbulltlrabout 13 years ago
you're freaking killing me....

I can't remember a time when I've cried so much.... Do any of these men get a break?? I am freakin having a heart attack!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Happy ending

Make this story end happy....it's bad enough Nadia had to die, I've still not completely forgiven you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
when will he learn

He owes raife nothing she friggin killed his mom and tortured his life for years

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous