All Comments on 'Hayley Strikes Back'

by GWBosh

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
6 pages

try putting it in the novella section

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great job

5+ outstanding pages. What a poor reason for leaving a negative comment. Good job of letting us get to know two characters well, and even a little bit of two more. It's too bad characters in real life couldn't be this logical. It was a wonderful story to read on a Sunday morning. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Truly Superb !

A wonderful read. Great character build up and truly wonderful steamy sex - how I wished I was makng love to Hayley's anus with my finger, tongue and cock as I was reading this terrific story.

Write more - it is now your duty to do so :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sorry but the marriage is over.

She had better sex than she ever had with the husband and he was having better sex than he ever had with the girls. They don't 'love' each other they just don't want to be left on the shelf. And two wrongs NEVER make a right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sometimes the marriage is over and people stay

often this is because of lifestyle and money. Danny and she were wrong together but great lovers together. Had he been years older than she it would have worked but it almost never works for a woman some 20 years older, she ages to fast. She and Danny were deeply in love, that was obvious but it was also obvious they were realist. Hayley is young enough to find another man that will actually love her and respect her and give her a good marriage, she needs a divorce. Her husband needs a new young trophy wife. And Danny needs to get a bit older and a bit richer to acquire the type woman he needs and wants. YOung bits of fluff are fun to fuck but not worth much else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
G8 story

I really dnt knw how cud forgive him? I think any self respecting person wud leave after fling? And it wasnt as if it was a one nite thing! I surpose the fact that the had a 12 happy marriage had some effect on the out come. I knw a few friends who had affairs(one even a yr into the marriage)the truth always comes out in the end! Its hard for them to see their ex's moving on with their life as there are plenty of good men and women will treat them with the respect that they derseve!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
G8 story

I really dnt knw how cud forgive him? I think any self respecting person wud leave after fling? And it wasnt as if it was a one nite thing! I surpose the fact that the had a 12 happy marriage had some effect on the out come. I knw a few friends who had affairs(one even a yr into the marriage)the truth always comes out in the end! Its hard for them to see their ex's moving on with their life as there are plenty of good men and women will treat them with the respect that they deserve

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
It was a lovely story.

As a person that had a long term relationship with someone 22 years younger I can assure that it can work out, age wise but the financial side in this story would have never worked. I never liked her husband after he started fucking around, her Mother gave her good advice, she did what was required and it worked. Lovely story, I say again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
After 3 affairs?

Their marriage was over, dead and buried. That you resurrect their marriage was implausible at best, even for fiction.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I have just read this again.

I go along with my comments below. I (being a romantic in my old age) at first wanted Hayley and Danny to become a permanent couple but I worked it out (as they did) that it would never work. Geoff was an idiot (we all make mistakes) but I am glad it worked out. Yes, I realize that it is just a story, a fine story at that. Hayley was a bit too much of a bitch but there are women like that. Later she became a little more mellow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well written story about a manipulative bitch

Using men to get what she wants. She played Danny like a violin. She got what she wanted from him at work. Then she played him again when she used him as a tool to get her husband under control. If Danny was that smart, how could he let himself be manipulated by Hayley? When Tony figured things out, why didn't he fire them both before he got clobbered with a workplace harassment suit? Interesting story, but I didn't like the fact that Hayley got away with being a manipulative bitch.

austin_voyaustin_voyalmost 9 years ago
outstanding!

One of the best written erotica I've read. Maybe too much character development for porn but it made the hard sex so much harder and sexier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mom Knows Best

Very nice,from beginning to end. ~ Any ending with Hayley ending up with Danny wouldn't have worked,and they both knew it. Mom DID know best! ~ 5 ~!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Honestly, while I enjoyed parts of this, it left me feeling.. meh.

Why wouldnt you just get divorced? I get that they couldn't because the whole plot of the story is "tit for tat" but it left the whole thing feeling empty.

He cheats she just gets over it, she cheats he just gets over it, she manipulates and uses the other guy and he just gets over it. It all felt kinda pointless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous