All Comments on 'He/She is Typing Pt. 02'

by AntColony

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She rightfully condemns her husband for chesting

But then she goes and cheats.

I’m not judging, simply suggesting that people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

Maybe she needs to realize that her affair was equally as bad as her husbands and that they need to have a “coming to jesus” meeting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well that ended any hope of happily everafter

and rightly so. She is worse than her husband. As was already stated today dig two, no make that 3 gravea and create an orphan as well. Great parents and teachers you write about.

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 5 years ago
I SEE HER ATTACK ON HUSBAND AS A COVER

She is working toward two goals in her chastisement of husband.

1. Throw him back on his heels so to speak in an effort to focus him on self analysis.

2. Maneuvering his thoughts away from being curious about her dealings with individuals outside their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

“Joanna and Alan are well attuned to each other's expectations, however, and are not about to let an incident that neither of them regrets make things complicated.]”

Neither regrets?

EITHER. I mean, I don’t expect perfection but some things COMPLETELY change the meaning. When it’s before the story even starts, I bail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Simply awful people.

You really need an editor or to do a better job proof reading. And then you need a better story line with at least one likable character. Terrible story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Haters, just stop

People, all of you who are just criticising the author based on the genre he/she picked, have actually not appreciated the author at all. The writing, plot and the build up to the blowjob all was a treat to someone like me, who enjoys reading well written stories. It was already much better than those stories with no grammar or punctuation, or bad writing. If you have enough time to start just trolling, better do something else

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 5 years ago
Ughhh

That blew chunks. Nuff said .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah, its fine. But is it worth the effort?

She's pursued, seduced, and decided to fall in love with Alan. She does not love or respect her husband. And by now she has acted so that her husband has no reason to love or respect her. Fuck the kids, I guess. But I understand if she has lost all desire for her marriage. It sucked.

Now she sucks. The marriage is dead, her soul and character are wrecked, what else do we need for this story? Is this going to be us watching the victims of a train wreck slowly whimper and bleed out before our eyes, for pages?

DON'T read any more Literotica for your inspiration, it only makes you look the fool. Of course Alan is younger, bigger, stronger, and (DUH!) has a bigger cock than her husband. And he's going to be SO MUCH a better fuck than her husband ever was, once we get to that chapter. Yeah, I'm clairvoyant.

The story should be titled He/She Typecasting. Great plot idea, poor execution.

Thanks for the effort.

AntColonyAntColonyover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Hey, author here. Just wanted to say I really appreciate the comments, in particular the ones that take the time to point out what kind of worked and what certainly didn't. I'm not fluffing when I say that detailed comments are more appreciated on my end than a higher score would've been. Thanks and keep 'em coming if you must.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
vain selfish whore of a wife

all about her the kids and hubby be fuck.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
MIA

At so many points during this it doesn't feel like she's married. The hubby has had cameo's and a few mentions but considering she's been cheated on and is on the verge of reciprocating right from the start there is very little in her sections about him.

Then there's her TWO sons, one has been mentioned a few times due to Lothario, but the other remains nameless. Both carry equal significance in both their thoughts, none. Her as a mother, I would have thought would have them as first priority, Alan as not only a teacher, but a teacher of one of her children would have looked to her to do exactly that if he really had the welfare of children at heart.

I get it she's hurt and rebounding but her choices are less than stellar, Phillip sounds like the average office player, never commiting and never caring about what happens in his wake, she's well off without him, though I don't think it's the last we will see, something tells me he has a friend at the party. As for Alan, I think he's a horrible person, he has not only abused his position as her son's teacher he is also playing her with lines like "I don't want to pass up an opportunity to know more." and the whole end of that conversation - I hope it works out for the best, I've missed you and the when you're done figuring things out; all say to me someone looking for an in and playing her like a fish on a line - I'm a nice guy wanting the best for you, I'm the best for you and miss letting you know, but I'm not willing to hang about while you sort out your husband issues. I thought I might be reading too much into it, until "Making sure he's wanted before he covers his own half of the distance." sadly she sees it too and plays on the line. He knows she's married, he knows she has kids, unlike Phillip, he's responsible for one of the kids and using that (or prepared to) position to his advantage. And maybe I'm reading too much into it.

All said, I think it's pretty well written and look forward to the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very well written! I need more

Now this story has been written ages ago and my comment will probably not be seen by the author but I wanted to write something positive since I saw a lot of negative comments. To the haters, it was pretty clear she would have an affair with the teacher so if you don't want that why read it? The characters have a lot of flaws especially the main character but that's what I find so interesting about the story. I also prefer stories that are well written and that have a slow and realistic build up. In most stories, the characters frick after 2 sentences. In this story however, there was suspense and that's great! I also like the details and the different perspectives, its always nice to know both sides of the story. Lastly, I would honestly read this if this was book (kinda felt like an adult wattpad story lol)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow stopped reading on page one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous