He/She is Typing Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna do literally nothing else until you say something," she says.

"I like your t-shirt," I say. She chuckles.

"What are you doing?"

"Just watching."

She lets her hand wander over her round hips and down her thighs, caressing her own skin. I run my fingers over my erection, tight and warm underneath my jeans.

"Maybe that should stop," she whispers.

"What should?"

"The 'just watching' part."

I work on my fly one-handedly.

"I can hear your buttons," she says in a happy murmur.

I spread open the folds of my fly. My arousal has left a wet spot on my grey boxers. I decide to let her see that. I invert the camera and let the visual fill the frame.

"Do you see what you're doing to me?"

Her reply is a low, discreet gasp. I see her hand sliding down towards the triangle of her panties. My heart is thumping powerfully. I stroke my cock softly through the fabric of my boxers while I see her running her hand up and down over her covered mound, an emphasis placed on her middle finger.

"I want to see you getting wet," I say. "Can I?"

She moves the phone closer to the spot and, soon enough, I see a line of wetness over the blue. I see the faint contours of what lies beneath, too.

"Do you want to see my cock?" I ask.

"Yeah. I do."

I lift my butt from the bed and slide my boxers down. My pubic hair has grown since the last time I shaved it, but only slightly. It's just an elegant patch of black at the base. If my cock was full and hard already, it stiffens even more under my direct touch. The camera captures perfectly the wet glare of the precum spread all over the head. I swipe the visual back to Joanna's cam and see that she's slid her hand underneath her panties and is now rubbing herself more vigorously. Circular motions. I give myself my first few strokes, slow at first, with an eye on giving Joanna the visual that she wants.

"I want to see your face now," she says. I do as she asks. I let loose on my stroking, so hard at one point that I make my bed creak. I remind myself that Hiranur is just one room away, still typing diligently.

"God," I whisper. "You're perfect."

"I'm so close," she gasps. She's moved the camera up to her face, framed turbulently due to her frantic movement. Her brown is furrowed, her mouth open and gasping, her chest heaving. "Oh God. I'm so close."

She greets her orgasm by burying her face into the pillow. Her entire frame shakes and her hair drapes down over the visible part of her face. Her heavy breathing blows strands away every time she exhales.

I'm still a minutes away from mine. I decide to postpone it for her sake. As explosive as it was building up to be.

If I was expecting awkwardness, or maybe even a shade of regret in her eyes as soon as she was done, I'm quickly proven wrong. She looks at me and laughs into her pillow, then turns sideways onto her back and stares at the ceiling, her hand over her forehead. Blowing air through her lips, as if catching her breath after a particularly demanding game of tennis.

"Oh God. You really hit the right buttons for me there."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Did you wear the Donald t-shirt on purpose?" I ask. "That was a master touch."

"A mastur... touch."

"Hehe. Good one."

"I mean, it's practically porn," she says. "The guy is wearing no pants."

"Yeah. You know who else is wearing no pants?"

"Your mom." She snickers at her own joke.