All Comments on 'Heaven Next Door Pt. 01: College'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

That was one of the best written stories that I've read on this site. The pacing was spot on and the details were so perfectly laid out, I felt like I was watching a movie in my mind's eye. I have my fingers crossed that Greg ends up with Melissa at the end of chapter three. In the meantime, I'm intrigued as to what's next for our hero seeing that he's going home and that it's in the Mature section. I can't wait to see! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnnasFriendAnnasFriendalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed that a lot

Very elegantly told, and very, very sexy. Every guy who ever fantasized over being their school stud will identify with your central character and wish they'd had just one of his conquests. Looking forward to parts 2 and 3. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Good job with this story, nice build-up to the climax....climaxes.....;)

rodavrodavalmost 4 years ago
Exciting story

Greg was a lucky guy.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Great One

Really well done Lexx, amazing storytelling and I loved the back story of how he got there. The stamina of an eighteen year old is a wonderful thing.

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwfulalmost 4 years ago
Late Bloomer

Great story and great start Lexx. I wonder how many guys have similar experiences. I was a total shy guy and nerd until I joined the Army. The month I was on leave for Thanksgiving and Christmas after I finished AIT, I went from virgin to having almost a dozen partners lol.

ChubWriterChubWriteralmost 4 years ago
Fantastic Tail!

This was fantasitic! hope to see more of it!

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Good stroke story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Vicky was a real one for running the game to him like that!

UncertainTUncertainTalmost 2 years ago

I wish that I was so aware.

roveroneroverone7 months ago

This is GREAT.

Proof good things can happen to nice guys, and can be REALLY good things-his 3 main are all sweeties....

easy very strong five-actually this going in 'Best Ever' folder- and fave,

and both looking forward to next two pts and curious who the 'mature' is.

roveroneroverone7 months ago

PS just re-read this...can't figure who Becky is..

and so unique/lucky 3 of his first four luv having their rumps rogered....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES