Heaven Next Door Pt. 01: College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I gulped.

So, after looking up "penis size statistics" I studied up on tips for first-timers for trying anal sex. I spent an hour studying that, and then headed back over to the women's dorm. It was Jessica's turn to have sex with me that evening.

* * *

Teresa wasn't there when I arrived at their dorm room. That was part of the schedule we had arranged—she was in class, giving me and Jessica privacy for two hours. However, when Jessica opened the door to let me in she was visibly angry with me.

"Are you dating Candice now?" she blurted as soon as she shut the door.

"No," I replied firmly, frowning and shaking my head.

"But you had sex with her."

"Yes. But—please just let me explain!—I didn't think that was going to happen until it did. If I would have known..." I blew out a frustrated breath. "Jessica, can we please sit down and talk? This is going to take a while."

She nodded, but was still angry. At least she didn't yank her hand away when I held it.

"I know it's hard for you to believe, but I was completely serious when I told you and Teresa that I was a virgin until this weekend. But you have to understand it wasn't just not having sex; I never dated either. You know how you thought I wasn't interested when you invited me over to watch a movie with you on Friday? Well, I made the mistake of letting Candice come over to my dorm room. It never crossed my mind that she might want to have sex with me."

Jessica looked at me and her expression softened as she listened and nodded slowly.

"I just wanted to talk to her after class—to clear up that I wasn't gay. I had no idea what kind of person she was. She seemed embarrassed about what she had said, and then she looked around and suggested we talk somewhere we wouldn't be overheard by everybody. That sounded reasonable. I just suggested my dorm room because it seemed private. Then she said she—" I blew out a frustrated breath, "—'owed me an apology.' The next thing I knew she had pulled out my dick and started sucking it."

I shrugged. "You know me. I'm just a horny eighteen-year-old guy who didn't know any better. It's not like Candice is ugly or anything. She wanted to suck my dick, and it felt great, so I let her."

"—and then you came all over her," Jessica giggled.

I jerked my head back in surprise. "You heard about that?"

She nodded, and now looked genuinely amused. "Oh, I was so pissed when I heard about it," she said. "But now I think it's more funny than anything. From what I heard, she was not happy about it when it happened."

"No she was not," I said with exaggerated slowness. "She looked like she wanted to take a swing at me."

"So that's why you licked her pussy and made her come like a thousand times?"

"It was seven times, and yes," I replied. "Look, Jessica, I am really sorry that I hurt you. I never had to deal with anyone like Candice before. It never even crossed my mind until today that it would bother you. I sure as hell didn't expect her to tell everyone on campus what had happened. To be honest, I'm just glad I never mentioned to her that I had been with you and Teresa over the weekend. I'm sure she would have made it sound like you two were a couple of...well, she probably would have said something to hurt your reputation."

She looked hurt. "Do you think we're a couple of sluts?"

"Absolutely not," I said, squeezing her hand. "I think you are beautiful and amazing. I felt like I saved my virginity for someone really special, even though I hadn't meant to."

I had planned to say more, but she cut me off. "Okay, that's enough," she said firmly, pulling me to my feet. "The schedule clearly says you're supposed to be in my bed having sex with me right now, so let's not waste any more time with idle chit-chat."

She was incredibly turned on, almost tearing her clothes off in her rush to feel me inside her. At one point she rolled over onto her knees and I fucked her pretty hard from behind. I knew she loved it when I took her like that, and that she would come really hard. However, since I had been watching those "anal sex for beginners" videos, I started teasing her tight little rosebud.

"Don't do that," she muttered at me. "I'm not into anal, Greg."

"Ah," I murmured, nodding at her. I seized her sexy ass cheeks and gave them a squeeze. "Is this alright?"

"Ooh, yeah," she replied. "That's very nice."

I was just glad I figured out not all women were into anal before I tried shoving my dick into that tight little hole. Jessica would not have appreciated it.

* * *

Most of my summer was like that. I would do something fairly foolish, and then manage to say the right thing afterward. More often than not, I would have sex right after I had managed to say "the right thing." I had a ridiculous amount of sex over those two and a half months, with seventeen different women.

Seven of them were one-night stands, including one drunk girl I made the mistake of letting into my dorm room one night. After that, I would politely turn away the other drunk women who showed up at my door. I talked with enough of them afterward that I understood some girls felt the need for "liquid courage" before they had enough nerve to try to get with me and my nine-inch dick.

I went out on actual dates with several girls, and not all of those ended up in sex. A dozen different women balked when they were faced with my hard dick and couldn't go through with it. I became skilled at handling that situation when it arose, letting them know that it was alright and that I wasn't upset. I was understanding and still offered to pleasure them with my fingers and tongue.

It wasn't my intent, but after I had gotten nine of those women off that way, they changed their mind. Six of them managed to take my huge dick in their pussies. They were all shocked at how incredible it felt, and how hard they came when I stretched them wide open. Two more shocked me.

I will never forget the way cute little Sonya looked at my dick and whimpered, "There's just no way that will ever fit in my little pussy, but maybe you can fit it in my ass." By then, of course, I had already fucked Vicky and Teresa in their horny assholes and knew what I was doing. It did fit in Sonya's tight little backdoor, and it was incredible for both of us. After that first time, Sonya and I would hook up again and again, but only for anal sex.

That made it no less shocking when conservative, religious Tammy offered me her ass after I had gotten her off with my fingers. In her case, she was "saving my virgin pussy for marriage" and she felt that anal sex was somehow less sinful or something. Whatever. She had a sexy ass and I loved fucking it. She really got off when I fucked her ass, particularly when I came inside her. Whenever she came back for more, she would act reluctant until I was once more balls-deep in her insatiable asshole.

I still spent more time with Jessica and Teresa than anyone else. I had sex with both of them almost daily through the summer. It had been their idea that I really ought to go out on dates. They understood that a lot of those dates would end up in sex, and they were okay with it. When they occasionally asked me for details, I managed to keep from telling them.

Each time, though, I had to remind them how I was keeping our ongoing relationship a secret.

Vicky and I got together two or three times a week, as I would get with Sonya and Becky. All of those women had steady boyfriends and appreciated my discretion. In addition, Candice came to my dorm room once or twice a week. Occasionally she would bring a friend. I was always a little tense when I fucked Candice and her friends, since I knew she would talk about it every time.

By the time that second summer term drew to a close, I looked forward to taking some time off and returning home. All those women seemed determined to wear me out the final week and a half before I left.

So, now that you understand how that summer at college completely transformed me, I can get to the story I really wanted to tell, about what happened after I got home.

Author's Note: This is the first of three parts of this story. It is continued in Part 2: Homecoming, in the 'Mature' section.