All Comments on 'Heidi's Ideal Marriage'

by BrianinSuffolk

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
tales of the mentally ill arent erotic

both of them out of the gene pool seems very appropriate

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
No need to be embarrassed...

...I mean, there are hundreds of authors who write about submission and cuckoldry. Guess it is just a way of self-punishment for their not being able to satisfy a wife´s needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Your letter to

the cuckold blog was much shorter than this but the movies did not come thru

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
#1....WAKE UP....#2.....PACK UP...#3 CALL UP a lock picker

and lastly Hit the Road Jack. TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
We now know...

We now know why he is more like a sister to her than a husband...He is gay and like her like men...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
He's just another Brit fag (is that redundant?)! At least you're only harming yourself.

Yes, you are very sad, and you have my sympathy. You should first forgive yourself, and then forgive your parents. Then you need to stop the destructive thoughts and behaviors and get yourself among normal people who really love you. I know its difficult, but you owe it to yourself to really try. The pain will only get worse. God bless you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What kind of garbage is this????

It sure as hell doesn't belong in Loving wives. Maybe Fetish or Non-con? Actually, with your ending this belongs in Gay Male as that trumps everything. What man would allow himself to be given those drugs unless he was in the early stages of a sex change? And the cock cage? Don't make me laugh. An idiot removes the cage with a pair of pliers in less than a minute. This is a thoroughly disgusting story with horrible characters. Not a single clever, original or interesting part to it. Another story Lit should have never posted. Get an editor then get a decent story line. This is as bad a story as you'll find on this site. Terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't

Don't slander all Brits--Britease writes great stories and his male characters are both male and realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I didn't like it.

I have no problem with an open marriage in which both spouses get to have sex with others. However, I would not go for this. If she gets to have lovers, I do too. Gave it 2 stars out of pity for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The prejudice is mistake

Not every Indian writer is cuck author.......Dangerouslydead is excellent BTB writer.

I read more excellent BTB stories from British and Irish authors!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
when you read a story JUST to see how bad (horrible,disgusting, disturbing, wretching) it actually is......

I feel a little dirty, but luckily I have a strong stomach.

No, this story does nothing for me, and probably not for anyone else. But sometimes I wonder if people who ARE into this type of stuff have the ability to put a few words together that might actually explain any of it? Here, you actually DO. Ah, chemically castrated and estrogen treatments. I see. Hmm, what did you THINK would happen?

You complain that she should be more sympathetic? Again, what did you expect? The clue is in the setup. She wanted a one-sided open relationship. You agreed. She delivered. You only have yourself to blame. But then again, it really seems a far cry to go from sure, you can have sex with others, to I CAN'T HAVE SEX AT ALL? You really seem to gloss over the progression from cock cages to chemical castration. How was that descision arrived at? Sucking cock, being femminized, and becoming gay? Oh, estrogen is to blame? But, at some level you HAD to know what the consequences were? Didn't you? Really?

I wouldn't have even commented, and I cetainly won't vote (no one bombs from me). Sure I hated your story, but it is what it is. But what made me comment? In the very beginning (pre- HAHAHHA-marriage-HAHAHHAHHA), she mentions how her regular fuck buddies pose NO threat to the narrator. See, they are married too, and just want to fuck her, nothing more. OK. NO THREAT, you say? You create an entire narrative that not only showcases how WRONG that statement was, but you proceed to describe just how completely "REAL" that threat is/was. Not only your pride, ego, but your literal masculinity have been eradicated. Poof! Gone! Never to return. This wasn't just a risky bet that went wrong. No, this was a full on surrender of any sense of yourself. And as is typical, the bitch doesn't even appreciate it (your sacrifices) or even you in any meaningfull way anymore. And from time to time, between drugged out flurries of housework, you have the gall to wonder if you made a mistake? Umm, yeah, I think so.

"it won't affect us"

The biggest lie of the demented mind. You had already been changed into something else, just by ackowledging that you would never have a real relationship with her. Over time, you allowed the situation that you signed up for to turn you BOTH into monters. Or at very least, something OTHER than human.

It is no wonder you will get strong hate for this story. It can only be the product of a deeply troubled and emotionally fractured individual who is very very sick. I hope you get help elsewhere. You won't find it here on a fiction site. I don't care if this story IS COMPLETELY MADE UP AND UNTRUE. (these characters aren't real, you say....)

What IS real, is that YOU WROTE IT. AND YOU THOUGHT ABOUT IT. AND THAT YOU HOPED TO SHARE IT LIKE SOME KIND OF AN INFECTION - WITH OTHERS!

Yes, PLEASE seek help, and stay away from children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1*

Ha, Ha, Ha Chemical castration with Depo-Provera. You were better state to marry a black woman from Africa (from Zambia). She did not do something similar to you. You would have been common kids...............for example.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 9 years ago
I stopped reading and gave it the "1" it richly deserved

I stopped reading after, "Three months later I proposed to Heidi and she accepted." Why any man would want to be a cuckold Kills me..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Near to felony!

Either this story is a SATYRE or the author is a brain dead. The bisex cuckolds enjoys the sex. This man was closed from every sex joy. I think the wife's estrogen therapy is near to direct health danger what is criminal FELONY! It is indipendent from the consent. It may be with written consent to operation to be female and to ask for lesbian marriage................1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gave you a 5 for effort

and content. Good job!! Fuck annony!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
don't have to read it

seen the title and know your a member of the walking dead now if people like you do not have kids or your so called mate doesn't the world will be a better place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Oh boy

couldn't even finish reading this gave 1 star since I there isn't less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
for fucks sake

If you have fantasies like that, keep them to yourself fuckwad

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Satire, joke or the author is braindead?

Your biograph: Submissive husband in a cuckold marriage.

Is this true? I think it is 50% true or you did a hoax to write a SATIRE and your biograph is a joke.

virtualatheistvirtualatheistalmost 9 years ago
By what measure...

Is the wife in this story a loving wife? She is hateful, cruel, manipulative and selfish. The protagonist is weak and spineless.

The use of drugs borders on illegal.

I wonder how anyone could get any sort of gratification from this tawdry, charmless story.

KristieBechirKristieBechiralmost 9 years ago
I was giving it a shot...

Until I read "chastity device", then I quit. Wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
To have himself castrated

@ KristieBechir and others. I do not read cuck story, but I think this story is the exception. This story is so deep, that a South African Gold Mine is on deeper level than this. But the story so terrible that this deserves to read as to watch Hitchcock's Pshycho's movie. Naturally to give the 1*.

Next cuck story deep level will be the cuck husband goes to have himself castrated.

.......or the author became an true eunuch.

It is serious or SATIRE OF CUCK STORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You're kidding, right?

A relationship like this might develop over time, but start out this way? What the hell does he get out of it? Couldn't finish after the chastity device was affixed to him, even before the wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
you must be brain dead.

What a sick ittle piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Shit another retard related to bt2 & that bunch of cum-sucking faggots.

Puke, glad we didn't bother to scan this piece of shit.

fifteen16fifteen16almost 9 years ago
Any

Any lifestyle that both parties agree to is their business but this story and I hope it is just a story is sad in the extreme, both parties are mentally disturbed with extreme cruelty. To enjoy cuckoldry or enjoy being tied and beaten or whatever one fancies for a couple of hours, then return to a normal everyday relationship, fine. But this as a full time way of life with the use of drugs is so wrong and I am not usually one to tell others how they should live their life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PUTRID PILE OF SHIT

HAVE A CAN OF IT AND A BUCKET OF PISS TOP THE VOMIT.

CHEERS !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wrong category

Please put this in the nonconsent category. I hate this kind of shit. Since you are getting little pleasure out of the relationship like some of the sickos that write in the Loving Wives category, either put it in the right category, or write a follow-up story where you dump the bitch. Better yet write a burn-the-bitch story--another type I generally don't like, but seems appropriate here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Unfortunatally

@ Last Anon You are right there is a special story genre category Escape from Cuckolding Lifestyle. Very interesting stories are in this subcategory. I could call HUMANIST stories.

However this author's biograph says "Submissive husband in a cuckold marriage."

So the author is true cuck or the alias and the story are hoax and SATIRE.

In both cases the author will not write a Escape from Cuckolding Lifestyle story!

carvohicarvohialmost 9 years ago
Sorry...

Huedog said he stopped when your protagonist proposed marriage. I kept going till I reached the part about the chastity device. I didn't vote. It wasn't poorly written, and held my interest; it just stopped being fun. Now if the story had gone in another direction; say the promiscuous wife shifted into a monogamous relationship and set aside her past sexual acquaintances for real companionship and a genuinely loving style i would have kept going. Recall this is called the loving wives category. Alas, I saw the direction you were going and well...maybe you'll do something different next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Consent or non consent

@ fifteen16 I eat from your liver everyday, you are consent at with this.......No, No, No to destroy other's health is either felony or near felony if consent or not consent alike!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
well written story

Well written story, but some significant gaps in explaining motivational and psychological shifts in the plot. For me this made the piece a bit sinister in it's effect.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 9 years ago
Read this

I have to tell you, what I would do is RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN, and RUN some more. And never look back. Unless you like the degradation. Oh, and burn the bitch and Doctor also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what?

what the fuck is this ridiculous shit?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
Gave you a 5 for effoert and content. Great job

of pissing off annony too. In case you are wondering dear annony, you asshole, It's a story of fucking! It's been a while huh? Especially since your wife left your sad fucking ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gave it 1 star for effort and content

Gave it 1 star for effort and content

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
Gave it 5 to offset the asshole annony

He votes and I'll vote!! Eat shjit and die dear annony

anabullyanabullyalmost 9 years ago
good story - correct category

The story was good. I could never do that shit myself, but I like reading about it.

People need to realize, he is sharing his fucking story because this is a site for erotic fucking stories. If you don't like cuckold stories, don't read loving wives. Its in the fucking category description " married extra marital fun". If you don't understand why cuckold stories belong in this category you must be an actual mentally challenged person. Why are so many people so emotional about this type of story? You would shoot the bitch or run way or kill her lovers?? Do you think the author or any one else cares? I have NEVER commented or even read stories posted in Romance or Mature, it woould be a waste of time. If you don't like cheating wife (extra marital) stories don't read from LW.

I think it was a well written story, definitely worth 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You are wrong!

@ anabully YOU ARE WRONG! We like and we are the fun of the cheating wife stories. However we like such stories as:

1. The husbands do not belongs to a sexual minority groups.

2. The cheating has any Consequence (BTB, simple Consequence, Reconciliation etc...).

Unfortunatally the LW is a mixture of two story concept groups:

1. The sexual majority husbands with cheating wives stories. (Sexual majority husbands mean those husbands who do not enjoy their wives have extramarital affair!)

2. The sexual minority husband stories. (Sexual minority husbands mean those husbands who enjoy their wives have extramarital affair!)

In 2014 Laurel thought to censor the sexual majority husband stories, but there were such revolt among AUTHORS and READERS that now Laurel gave her idea up!

IT WOULD BE THE COMMON INTEREST OF BOTH STORY TYPE READERS THE OWNER OF LITEROTICA WOULD DIVIDE LW INTO TWO HUBS SO THE SEXUAL MINORITY HUSBAND STORIES AND THE SEXUAL MAJORITY STORIES WITH THEIR FANS COULD SEPARATE EACH OTHER.

About this story: To make a husband become eunuch by the wife with medicine is near to the felony! The story may be funny satire or cautionary story to help cuckolding lifestyle husbands to avoid the maximum submissive cuckolding which could lead the loss of the sexual joy of the husbands totaly!

anabullyanabullyalmost 9 years ago
minority groups?

I have been reading stories on this site since it started. LW has contained more cuckold stories than not the whole time. When this site started it really wasn't even a question where to put cuckold stories, everyone knew it was LW. I read comments how this should be in non consent, gay or other categories. This story, and others in the category, might contain those subjects. But the main theme for this story is Cuckold, so it belongs in Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
?????

@ annabuly Do you think the majority of the husbands get erection and sexual enjoyment to look at their wives get sex from strangers?

A lot of reader is here because they like cheating wife stories with sexual majority husbands. We like to read the sexual majority husbands how manage the cheating wife BTB-Consequence-Reconciliation and how the ex spouses (mainly the ex husbands) will follow their free life.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THE STORY COLLECTIONS (plural) DO NOT CONTAIN MANY (I wrote some) EROTIC STORIES EX HUSBANDS EROTIC SUCCESS WITH NEWER WOMEN AFTER DIVORCE!

A marriage strife hub does not obstruct the Consequence story authors to follow the cheating wife stories at the sad lonelly ex husband state!!!!!!!!!!!!

anabullyanabullyalmost 9 years ago

Yes I think the majority of men reading cheating wife stories get off on cheating wives. The men reading the stories wanting revenge are more fucked up than the cuckolds. They seek physical or emotional revenge for their cheating whore wives, but fail to realize how they may have pushed her to cheat. Cuckolds generally are only harming themselves, and admit their inadequacies.

anabullyanabullyalmost 9 years ago

Yes I think the majority of men reading cheating wife stories get off on cheating wives. The men reading the stories wanting revenge are more fucked up than the cuckolds. They seek physical or emotional revenge for their cheating whore wives, but fail to realize how they may have pushed her to cheat. Cuckolds generally are only harming themselves, and admit their inadequacies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this makes me think of

bisexual werewolves in namibia maring with gay giraffes.

you need to get help by a good psychologist.

that is twisted sick shit you are writing there.

like someone else said "please stay away from kids" and my asking is that you additionally keep your thoughts like that in your brain. i wasted minutes reading this.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 9 years ago
Annony thinks of bisexual werewolves in namibia maring with gay giraffes.

And he tells the writer he needs help!!!! Come on man!! Annony you're so fucking funny! Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this is sick shit.

This is supposed to be erotic, did any of you losers really jack off to this shit? Didn't think so . -5

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
stupid

one stupid mother fucker .

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

This is actually sick. Lets be factual here, the woman didnt love her husband, she wanted a slave to tend to her life while she enjoyed herself elsewhere.

She didnt share her husband because she would get jealous, she wanted the power to destroy his life as a man. Nothing more and no one can literally say it was anything else.

The man is a loser ( or for may writers here "looser"). If that is what you aimed for with this you hit the bullseye.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous