All Comments on 'Her Best Friend's Dad'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Welcome back!

I don't know about others, but I have missed your wonderful writing. Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

I just loved your story. Sometimes I feel that the only way I'm ever going to loose my virginity is if I sell it because guys surely don't look at me. It was beautifully written. I would have given it a ten if I could. Thanks!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Great story a very enjoyable read.

Anonymous Honey if you had your name and email here there would be a bidding war for your cherry, 70 to 80% of men think with their dicks so no matter what you look like or think you look like you are still beautiful in some man's eyes.

joodlejoodlealmost 11 years ago
Agreed

This was another great work, and actually the only "First Time" I have read. I knew it would be good, cuz you wrote it! To Anonymous, I shake my head so much at my husband when he looks at me like he wants to devour me in my ugly going nowhere robe, frizzy hair, and lousy skin. He believes I am gorgeous and desirable, and I have gotten used to it, and appreciate it every day. There is a man out there for you. Don't be shy, and don't settle for an asshole. Your love will find you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Her Eyes

When describing her you said she had green eyes, but then she later looks up at him with blue eyes. Not a problem, just thought you should know! Amazing story, i thoroughly enjoyed it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
To Anonymous

Hey how are you? This is to Anonymous comment dated 27/05/13 under title WOW,

Do you live I'm Australia Hun?? If you like we can chat via email anytime, I'm always up for a good chat :-) this is my email jimmy8t1 at me dot com I look forward to hearing from you Hun :-). This was an awesome read :-), I just have one question is there a second part to this story?? :-). And didn't say about him having a conny on so he filled her pussy full of cum :-). Thanks Jimmy :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyable read

A wonderful first time story. It is a shame that all girls don't loose their virginity to someone who takes the time to do it right. So many men are in a rush to penetrate and shoot and could care less if they make the girl feel good about it. The big reason why so many women never experience the bliss of an orgasm. She was smart to sell it that way to get a real man rather than an inexperienced little boy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice one

this was a nice read id love to be that dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing

What an amazing read. Mmm can wait for my first time

BergmaniacBergmaniacover 10 years ago
Another awesome story

I love your stories. This one was just so hot right from the start, just a perfect "first time" story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
that is so erotic and utterly amazing

all girls should lose their virginity to an experienced man as all boys should to a woman...this was so hot and so believable.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More please...

You have to continue with these characters. You have to go on because she sure as shit is not going to be able to stay away from him! He's made sure of that. Would he continue things in the real world? Please tell me. Us, I mean tell us.

Thank you, from a very grateful fan.

PlayWithMe1981PlayWithMe1981almost 10 years ago
So good!

Your story was incredible, beginning to end! I wish Mr. Samuels would have taken my virginity...

OleguyOleguyalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful.

How delightful to read such a passionate story from the female angle. 5* loved it.

Bridge_manBridge_manalmost 9 years ago
That was well done

The auction idea was timely and hot. Great job!

HWLVHWLVover 3 years ago
Thank you!

Great story and beautiful writing. A pleasure to read. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
be her only lover and teacher

i just hope he stills fucks her evryday he can, if she really want ut him she could be her only one and fucks more often.

WSM98WSM98almost 3 years ago

That was

Hot

As

Hell!

DisiacDisiacalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I’d love to hear what happens they meet up in a social setting.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotabout 1 year ago

At the outset you said you debated the proper category for this story. No worries. It’s exquisite in any category.

ItschuckItschuck5 months ago

Had me at 18 year old daughter’s best friend. I like how he controlled the situation after they meet. Very hot story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12585 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...