Her First Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In thirty-plus years, nobody has lived up to the standard she set? Wow! He would have had his choice of women, too. Of course, I've lived with her for twenty-eight of those years and could sure imagine that could be the case. But, what if? How would he react if they ever did meet again? Sure as hell sounded like there was still a flame inside him for his ex-girlfriend.

And something sure as heck had made Dani wet and slippery when my fingers worked their way underneath her panties later that night. Maybe she didn't have the old flame, but the hot embers were sure as hell alive and well, just waiting for a spark to fan them back to life.

Over the next month, Dani had an ongoing, occasional conversation with Alan, but she showed them to me and there was nothing particularly sexual. A little flirting back and forth, reminiscing about their year of dating, but nothing far out of line. I guess your wife flirting with an old lover at all is somewhat out of line, but I didn't mind and she seemed to enjoy her conversations with him, so what was the harm? It sure didn't seem that it was going to go any further than Facebook friends. She'd told him about me and our two kids, so he was well aware that she wasn't available.

Until the first of February, that is. She showed me the message she got from him that Saturday. 'Babygirl,' I wasn't so sure about his use of that kind of familiar nickname, but so be it, 'I'm opening a new restaurant on the fifteenth. Love to have you and Robert as my guests.'

"No, I don't think we should do that," Dani told me. I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but the more reluctant she was, the more I wanted to. Because I think I knew why she was so hesitant. She was afraid of what would happen and I wanted to see it.

"Why? You followed his career, I know you've been talking to him, he wants to see you again. I'll be there, nothing will happen." Yeah, right, as if that would deter this guy. To him, she's still his 'babygirl'.

She hesitated, "You want to?" sounding surprised that I could be in favor of it.

I nodded, "It sounds like fun to me. And sure, I'd love to meet a celebrity football star." I smiled at her, "Besides, we'd get a really good free meal out of it."

"I don't know, still don't think it's a good idea. But if you..." and she typed out a reply, showed it to me when she was done, 'We talked about it. Sounds like fun."

It was about three minutes later when she got a reply back, 'Wonderful! You can either stay at my house or I'll make you a hotel reservation. Let me know when you want to come and I'll make a flight reservation, too.'

"His ho..." I started to say before Dani interrupted.

"A hotel," she said, not opening it up for discussion. "And we should make our reservation."

Pretty clearly, she didn't want to be beholden to him, make him feel like she owed him anything. At least that was how I interpreted it. I could understand that.

After telling him that we'd make our reservations, his response was, 'Fine, at least let me meet you and loan you a car while you're here. I'd suggest The Meridian, it's close to my restaurant and very nice. Let me know your flight schedule.'

It all seemed very clinical, but sure as hell wasn't 'clinical' in my mind! Virtually every night after she'd been messaging with him, she was on fire in bed. His name never came up during, but he was there, in her brain, nevertheless. And he sure as hell had the hots for Dani.

Color me stupid, but I wanted... hell, I didn't even know what I wanted, except, I guess, to see how Dani would react to her first lover; this sexy, well-endowed guy... and hoped there'd be fireworks. Dani, as far as I knew, had no idea what was going on in my head. I wanted 'whatever' to be spontaneous. The thought never entered my head that seeing my current wife with another guy would be completely different than watching my eighteen-year-old future wife. That perhaps I wouldn't be able to live with the reality vs the fantasy.

Now I know what you're probably thinking - he's single, hot for my wife, and all those other good things. What if she decides that all those 'good things' outweigh the twenty-eight-year life we've built, our family and everything else. I thought I knew her better than that. She might be seduced (I hope) but she'll still happily be my wife afterward. (said how many ex-husbands, but I digress)

Dani texted him back that we'd take care of all of it and I made us hotel reservations for Friday and Saturday nights and flight reservations for Friday and Sunday. It's about a six-hour flight to Tampa from Seattle plus another three with the layover in Seattle for our connecting flight from Pasco, so we both had to take all day Friday off. Dani put in for the personal leave and I told Jacob, my assistant manager, that I was going to be gone Friday through Monday.

When we told our two kids that we were going to Tampa for the weekend to see a high school friend of Mom's, they thought it was cool as we'd never been anywhere like that. When they found out it was Alan Ryder, Jon's (our son) eyes got big, "THE Alan Ryder, Tampa Bay Buccaneers? Mom, you never said you knew him!" When Jon was still a kid, he always sat in front of the TV, watching the Bucs with Dani, and his hero, Alan Ryder, from Kennewick.

To say that he was impressed was a bit of an understatement. Of course, Dani never mentioned just how well she knew Alan Ryder and every square inch of his naked body.

Jodi, on the other hand, couldn't have cared less. Like Jon, she thought it was cool we were going, but as far as Alan Ryder, had no idea who he was. Needless to say, she had never been a football fan, except in high school.

Two weeks later, we were on a jet on our way to Tampa and I had no idea what potentially, life-changing events there might be three-thousand miles from home.