All Comments on 'Her Friend Came To Visit Ch. 02'

by Dewmyne

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Don't listen to the critics

I wish I didn't love this story...but I do! thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It Gets Better and Better

Loved it just as much as part one, keep it up dude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
your picture

I like to get crossdressers like you in pantyhose, no panties,to be face down, your knees folded up under you exposing your pantyhosed hole.I slowly pull the pantyhose down to just below your bottom cheeks,slowly insert my rather thick cock and fuck you until you spurt cumm into thr front of your pantyhose and i fill your hole with my seed.I always take the pantyhose home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I wish I was Larry's "wife"

I want to be Larry's "wife". I want him to kiss me deeply. I want him to rub his hands all over my sexy smooth body. I want him to push me on my knees in front of him and make me deep throat his cock. I want him to shoot his big load of cum in my mouth. I want him to putt his hands on my ass and spread them then lubricate my man-pussy with his fingers. I then want him to fuck me with his big cock, like the sissy faggot slut of a husband/wife that I am (I am really a husband but I enjoy being his sissy wife). Larry, please make love to me !!!! Please continue with this series of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SHOWER

ch. 2 was ok

my wife told me to tell you about getting a golden shower from both her and her lover

i get two or three each week they keep me on edge all the time i am in chastity and

have not cum for eight months my mistress said if i keep pestering her she will remove

cock i dought she would do it but. SISSY SHIRLEY

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please continue

These 2 stories were great and turned me on so much. I too love being a sissy husband. I love sucking my wife's lover's cock in front of her and then having him fuck me while she watches and smiles knowing her husband is a sissy faggot cock-sucking slut -- yes, that's what I am. Please continue with the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Some Men....

Are simply more masculine and manly than others. With my soft, hairless body, small penis and fat butt I've always know I wasn't a babe magnet. I'm lucky to be married to an average looking woman, kind of on the heavy side herself. And when she told me an older colleague had hit on her during a conference, I frankly wasn't much concerned. When I saw them dancing at the Labor Day party however and realized the outline in his pants was not his iPhone, I began to worry.

Well it's happened - the firm had a Halloween party and he showed up as Batman and Batman costume showed off the goods. He and my wife were gone for 45 minutes and after a short time I just gave up looking. He fucked her that night and almost every day since. I got to see the goods last Sunday and even I could be seduced by that cock!

TWOSPERITSTWOSPERITSabout 9 years ago
Please keep the story going

I love both stories going . They are great and me and my wife enjoyed them. We hope you will keep it going. thk u.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous