Hidden Camera and Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,845 Followers

Bill, despite his intense arousal, wanted to push her away and tell her who he was. Yet if he did that now, the two girls in the room would know that Lucy had kissed her father and if that ever became gossip it would be hellish for both of them. Instead he tried the same growling tactic while he stared at the girls. They got his message and left them alone in the room.

Turning around slightly to close the door behind them, Bill had every intention of telling Lucy who he was but then she pushed him hard against the closed door, kissed him deeply with her tongue and grasped his hard cock through his pants. Bill moaned as she did, knowing he was losing control of the situation. He was drunk himself and Lucy was both drunk and stoned. This was as bad as it could get!

He soon found out that it wasn't actually. When Lucy dropped to her knees, pulled his cock from his pants and began to suck him.

Bill knew he had lost. Had lost and was going to hell. He had been celibate and sexless for too long and just couldn't do anything to resist this sexiest of girls. His own daughter. Lucy said "Shit! You're so big for me tonight babe! Gods! You're still growing! Guess I must be drunker than I realized!" and she resumed her wonderful blowjob.

Abandoning all self-control, resistance being futile at this point, Bill reached down and grabbed both her breasts through the costume. He had been intimate with eight women in his life and none of them had breasts as wonderful as his own daughter. Not even her mother. Far from it. It had been decades since he had touched large breasts and his mind was reeling from the sensations. So big and firm, yet pliable and responsive, lively as only young breasts could be.

Leaning forward even more, he slipped on of his big hands to her ass. After grabbing it through the thin fabric, he pushed his fingers under the torn Catwoman pants. No panties, pure ass, pure heaven. Pulling away from her sweet mouth, Bill knelt in front of her and grabbed her pants with both hands. After he pulled them down to her knees, Lucy helped him remove them. She whispered "You know I won't go all the way, yes?" Bill nodded and grabbed her pussy, finding it wet. He brought his fingers to his lips and tasted his daughter for the very first time.

He then layed down on the floor, on his back. For a moment Lucy just knelt there, a puzzled expression on her face. Bill thought that the invitation to a 69 was pretty obvious but he grabbed her hips nonetheless. She moved awkwardly for a few moments, but soon she figured out what he wanted. Pushing the mask to the side, Bill opened his mouth and pulled his daughter's pussy onto his mouth.

Lucy moaned out loud, almost crying out as he began to eat her. As Bill was bewildered by the fact that he was eating his daughter's pussy, tasting her forbidden juices and playing with her exposed clit with his tongue, he heard her say "Oh Connor! I'm so happy that you decided to go for it! Oh your tongue feels so good! I've been waiting for this for months! Gods that's good!"

Bill could scarcely believe that the stupid Connor had never wanted to eat this incredible pussy. Lucy's long and lean thighs framed what felt like a beautiful pussy which as an added bonus, tasted wonderful. Shit his daughter tasted so good!

Lucy began to suck his cock again, but very soon she stopped and started to shake. Bill grinned into her pussy, glad to see that he still had the touch. He grabbed his daughter's firm buttocks with both hands and held her there as she came. Eventually she tried to pull away but he held her firmly, never stopping. Lucy squirmed and groaned, shaking and trembling over him. She gasped her last peaks of pleasure before resuming her blowjob.

Bill, sensing his daughter beginning to press her pussy back against his mouth, grinned again and did his best to make her climax again before he did. "Fuck you're so big tonight babe! And damn that tongue of yours is so wonderful! You know—" she stopped, gasping for breath as he sucked her clit harder. "Oh damn! You know you're going to have to do that everyday now, right?" She was laughing as her second climax hit her.

This time she rose up over Bill's face and ground her pussy hard into him. With the mask trapped between her ass and his face, and the back of his head against the hard floor, Bill was feeling some pain. And it so didn't matter. His face was covered in his little daughter's pussy juices and she was climaxing for a second time in minutes. Proudly, Bill wondered if Connor had ever been able to manage that.

Lucy kept crying out her pleasure, saying how good it felt, how wonderful her "Connor" was. Bill's cock had now spent the last two minutes without any contacts whatsoever, but he still felt that it was hard as a fucking rock. When he felt Lucy bending forward to take him in his mouth again, he lost it. He grabbed her by her waist and pushed her off. He replaced the mask and got up on his knees.

As she was on her back, her naked legs wide opened and her pussy glistening invitingly, he moved between her thighs. "Oh shit! Connor..." Lucy started, staring at his huge cock, and for a brief instant Bill hesitated. He remembered that his daughter was a virgin and wanted to remain that way. But he certainly wasn't, and right now all he wanted was her pussy. But in the silence, Lucy didn't say "No." Instead, she added "Fuck, I'm so hot right now... Oh gods, just fuck me, take me! Take my virginity, I'm so hot and I'm all yours!"

Bill didn't need anything else and he dove on his daughter. As he fumbled with his cock, trying at first to make it enter her without the help of his hand, he heard her moaning. Lucy was trembling beneath him, but not in fear. Instead, she was burning with lust and desire, and her pussy was equally hot. When he finally found the correct position and angle, he pushed in and felt the folds of his daughter's pussy opening for him. "Oh damn! Oh shit! This is really happening! This is— Fuck you're big! Are you so hot tonight that your cock is bigger? Fuck!" she gasped as he pushed in slowly, making sure not to hurt her. "OH! GOD!" she cried as her fingernails bit into his back.

Bill was barely conscious of them, or of anything else besides the incredible sensations he was flooded with. He had fucked a decent amount of different girls and women in his life, some of whom (like Lucy's mother) had been great in bed. But taking his only daughter's virginity, that was something else entirely! He wasn't fully inside her and she was already crying out in pain and pleasure, the tone of her voice indicating that she was overwhelmed.

Bill slowed down and pulled back slightly, letting her adjust to his size. As he pushed deeper, she cried out, her voice wavering into strange notes and grunts. But she was still holding him fervently with her arms and legs. Finally, he felt her cervix pressed against his glans and felt it give way slightly until his balls touched her ass. There it was, he was buried to the balls into his daughter, into his virgin daughter.

Lucy was writhing beneath him, clearly not believing how good fucking felt. "She's probably regretting not doing it any sooner!" Bill thought, smiling under the mask. Thinking about the mask, he thought that he could probably remove it, given that Lucy was so lost in the pleasure. Then again, as he pulled back and started fucking her proper, she opened her eyes wide and stared right into his eyes. For a brief moment he was afraid that she would recognize him at this distance but soon her eyes rolled into her head and she opened her mouth wide in a silent scream.

Part of him wanted to spend the night fucking her in every position imaginable, but that would necessarily lead to the mask being taken off. He also desperately wanted to rip her costume off and devour her breasts but he refrained from doing that as well. Instead, he listened to her moans and ragged breathing and found what he thought was the best rhythm and power for her.

Lucy's moans and few words soon became incoherent and Bill closed his eyes as he pounded her. He was pretty sure that she climaxed twice again under him, ravaging his back with her nails and squeezing his waist with her powerful legs. He felt their bodies covered in sweat in their costumes, but he just kept on fucking her. The sheer, single minded pleasure of a cock pushing in and pulling out of a delicious pussy. It was enough, more than enough.

He moaned his daughter's name when he came, felt her cry out as she heard him. He overfilled her pussy with his sperm, coating the entire surface of her stretched pussy with his incestuous sperm. Trembling himself with the intensity of his climax, Bill drove into her as long as he could. When he rolled over on his back, exhausted, he felt her turn towards him and rest her head on his chest.

He startled awake a few moments later and realized where he was. Lucy was sleeping with a smile on her face, her lower body still naked and glistening with sweat. Bill grabbed her in his arm and placed her on the big couch. He then put her pants back on and stood next to her, smiling. As he replaced his dangling cock into his pants, he shook his head. "This is pure insanity." But he was grinning as he left her there.

The following morning, though, he wasn't grinning anymore. Sitting in his small office, he stared dumbly at his newspaper and tried to figure out how life could continue after this. What the fuck had he been thinking? He then hear footsteps outside his office and then in came Lucy, wearing a thick dressing gown.

She still looked groggy, but she had a strange expression on her face. Standing next to him, she said "Dad... I just got a strange text message from Connor. He said that he's sorry he had to leave, and that he wanted to break up with me." She stared at her Father and he guessed that she could see everything he wanted to hide in his expression. As a small smile grew on her lips, she said "I knew it... I knew the smell was wrong."

Bill's eye shot wide open, realizing that he hadn't even thought of that. But then Lucy opened her robe and let it drop on the floor. She was utterly naked. "Fuck me again dad, longer this time. A lot longer..." Bill grinned, already feeling his cock getting hard.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,845 Followers
12