Higher Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,510 Followers

My eyes were hooded in pleasure as I watched her do this several times. I was so excited that I thought that if she touched me again she was going to get a face full of cream. Maria recognized it too and brought the head of my penis to her mouth. She began to suck just the crown as she pumped the shaft.

That was all it took. My penis began to throb and then it squirted my cream into her mouth. Her hand continued to pump me, as her lips remained tight around the crown to insure that none escaped. I could hear her moaning as she drank my juice. She squeezed my shaft and continued to suck until there was nothing left.

I lay back on the sofa and watched her for some time. She continued to kiss and lick my shrinking penis and empty testicles until I was forced to pull her head away. I lifted her head and saw a satisfied look on her face as well as a drop of my cum at the corner of her mouth. When I recovered enough strength, I stood up and bent over to pick her up in my arms. "Where's the bedroom?" I asked.

She pointed down the hall and then buried her face in my chest.

I carried her into her bedroom and laid her gently on her bed and then snuggled next to her. I wasn't sure about her but I certainly needed a little time to recover from my intense climax.

"Wow, that was great," I whispered.

She smiled up at me as she lay in my arm. "Was I as good as Dean VanBuren?"

That was a loaded question and came out of the blue. I paused for a minute, trying to decide how to answer. "I told you that I am a gentleman, so it wouldn't be appropriate for me to 'kiss and tell'." I was proud of myself for that comment.

"All right," Maria said but sounded a little disappointed.

"You were very, very, very good," I added quickly. "You are definitely the most passionate woman I have ever been with."

She seemed to like that and snuggled back into my arms.

I thought for a moment and said, "So how was I compared to being eaten by Dean VanBuren." It was a shot in the dark but after seeing Maria coming into the room while Abigail and I were having sex, I knew that there had to be more to their relationship.

I heard Maria gasp and she rose up and looked at me with wide eyes. "How... how... did you know?"

"I didn't. I just guessed." I smiled and added, "I don't have a problem with it. In fact, I think it's pretty neat. I'm a guy remember."

Maria put her head back down on my chest and whispered shyly, "I... I don't do her. She just... just... you know... does what you did."

"She just eats you."

"Si."

"I imagine she loves it as much as I did. But you didn't answer my question," I pressed. "Is she better than me?"

Maria sighed and began to circle her finger across my stomach. "She's... she's a woman and women are different." She evaded the question.

"I know that, but was I better?" I was only teasing and paying her back for asking me the question.

Then she said, "I'm a lady and a lady doesn't 'kiss and tell'."

"Touch‚." I conceded a draw.

Maria giggled and at the same time she reached down and began to play with my soft penis. She giggled again when it started to respond. However, I almost stopped her when she began to kiss down my stomach. Instead I sighed and let her work her way down until she had me in her mouth again.

It didn't take long before I was hard again. Within a few minutes I was pushing her over on her back. I moved to a position between her legs with my arms stiff, holding myself over her. My penis was inches from her vagina.

Maria began to squirm under me and her hands reached for my buttocks. However, I resisted when she tried to pull me down. I kissed her lips and then whispered, "Do you want me? Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Oh yes, oh yes," she gasped, her fingernails digging into my cheeks.

"Ask me nice," I teased.

"Please, please, please."

I moved closer, letting the head of my penis touch her swollen lips. Slowly, I pushed downward until the head started to open her. Maria went wild. Her legs wrapped around my waist and her hips lifted up as she pulled me down. I had no choice, nor did I want to resist, and I settled down, groaning as my penis entered her warm cavern. "Oh God," I moaned as her swollen sex surrounded me.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she screamed.

I began to pound into her as hard as I could. She took everything I had and pushed back for more. It felt like I was riding a bucking horse as we writhed all over the bed.

"Oh Goddddd," Maria groaned and within seconds began to climax again.

I ignored her climax and continued to pound into her. Because I had climaxed so recently, I was able to hold out for a long time. I'm not sure how many times Maria climaxed, or if there was even a break between climaxes for her, but she just went on and on. Finally, after about a half-hour of hard work, I screamed that I was cumming. She pulled me tight and lifted her hips, taking me as deeply as I could go. I felt the head of my penis expand and begin to pump my sperm deep into her body. She took it all, her tight hole squeezing my shaft until there was nothing left. I collapsed onto her tiny body and then rolled to the side so that I wouldn't crush her. We were both asleep in seconds.

I awoke early the next morning with Maria snuggled next to me. I debated slipping out of bed and leaving before she awoke but when I saw her naked body lying next to me I changed my mind. Besides, that wouldn't have been gentleman like. She awoke when I began to suck on her breasts. I looked up at her smiling face and said, "Good morning." I went back to sucking her breast. A few minutes later I slipped easily into her welcoming body. We made slow and sensual love this time. The urgency had left us but it might have been the best sex of all.

For the second morning in a row, I left Dean VanBuren's house as the sun was rising. As I walked quietly around to the front of the house, someone startled me coming down the steps. I'm not sure who was more shocked, Katie or I.

Chapter 2

The second week of school was a little easier for me. I was getting comfortable with the routine and the students. However, I still had a great deal of work to do as a first year teacher. Katie had said she wanted to talk but we had to schedule it for later in the week. I was anxious to hear the story of why she was coming out of the Dean's house so early in the morning. Although I was pretty sure I knew the answer: she was working on her career just like me.

Dean VanBuren said she wanted to see me on Wednesday at two o'clock, supposedly to go over some lesson plans. I had a feeling that I knew what kind of lesson plans she had in mind. Still, she was the boss and I was beginning to like my job a lot.

On Wednesday afternoon at exactly two o'clock-Abigail expected promptness-I knocked on her office door. When I entered, she was sitting behind her desk, leaning back with her legs crossed, reading something. She was wearing an expensive looking business suit that consisted of a blue pleated skirt with a matching blazer. She didn't look up as I walked over and sat down in front of her desk. I couldn't read her demeanor. However, I was suddenly worried that she knew that I had spent Saturday night with Maria.

Finally she lowered the papers in her hand and looked over her reading glasses at me. "Good, you're on time," she said and went back to reading, making me wait. After a few minutes of silence she sat back in her large leather chair, staring at me. I could feel sweat began to break out on my brow and the clock on the wall suddenly sounded incredibly loud. I was sure I was in trouble at that point and steeled myself for her tirade. However, instead, she picked up one of the papers on her desk and said, "I've been looking over your lesson plans... and I must say... I'm impressed."

I almost sighed in relief. "Thank you," I answered, watching as she uncrossed her legs and then crossed them the other way, allowing her short skirt to ride up her thigh. She saw my look and smiled.

"However, I think your segment on "Philosophy during the birth of Democracy" needs a little work. It would be better if you focused on some of the lesser-known philosophers before teaching about the best known ones. It's a minor detail but I think some of the less popular figures are much more interesting and will peak your students interest."

"Okay," I quickly agreed, "I can certainly do that." I was so relieved that I would have agreed with anything. However, surprisingly, I thought she had a good point.

Abigail got up from her chair and walked over to the door. And, like she had done last week, she turned the lock. The window blinds were already closed. I knew what was coming. The pounding in my chest was from excitement now and not fear. My eyes followed her as she crossed the room to the closet and picked something up. When she turned around I saw that she had several strips of rope in her hand. I began to squirm in my chair again.

She strode back to me, her nylons making a swishing sound in the quiet room, and stood by my chair. I looked at the ropes and then up at her face. I could see her eyes burning with lust. I knew that look, and at that moment it frightened me.

"James," she said, almost breathlessly, holding the ropes out to me, "I want you to tie me over the desk. And then... and then I want you to... to... fuck me in the ass."

She said the last words so fast that it took me a minute to digest them. My eyes opened wide in shock and I gasped, "Huh?"

She didn't say anything but stood looking down at me, holding the ropes out.

As I realized what she was asking I almost sighed in relief. I was a little worried that she wanted to tie me up. "Uh... uh... all right," I stammered taking the ropes from her hand. I noticed that her hands were trembling as much as mine were.

Then the sophisticated lady in the blue business suit turned around and laid herself across the desk. I sat dumbfounded for a minute, staring at her prone body.

She waited patiently for me.

Finally, when I stood up, my legs almost collapsed from a combination of renewed fear and growing excitement. I stared in disbelief-here was the Dean of Philosophy lying on her desk ready for me to tie her up. I didn't even know where to start. She probably recognized this because she helped me buy moving her legs apart and stretching her arms across the desk.

My hands were still trembling as I squatted behind her and wrapped the rope around first one leg and then the other, using a secure knot that I learned to tie in the Army. It worked very well on prisoners. I had to stretch her legs wide apart in order to tie them to the legs of the desk. When I was done I stood up and looked at her again. Her short pleated skirt had pulled further up her thighs, revealing the tops of her thigh-high nylons, along with some bare flesh. I felt my penis begin to hardening and had the sudden urge to push her skirt up and take her right there. Controlling my impulses I walked around the desk. I saw that she had her eyes closed and her head was turned to the side facing away from me. I tied the rope around each wrist and attached them to the front legs of the desk.

Now that I had her secured I wasn't sure what to do. Fortunately, my throbbing penis began to guide me. I reached down toward her head and then hesitated for a second. Then, I ran my fingers into her hair and turned her head toward me, forcing her chin to rest on the desk. Her eyes were glazed over and she had a vacant look on her face. This was one kinky lady, I thought as I held her hair and began to pull my zipper down. It was difficult to do with only one hand. I reached inside my pants and struggled to fish my throbbing tool out into the open. It took a little dexterity but soon I had the shaft in my hand with the head pointed at her face.

"Oh Jesus," Abigail gasped breathlessly.

I stepped closer, waiving my penis in front of her face. Slowly I brought the dripping head to her lips. She stuck out her tongue and I pulled back. She moaned. I rubbed the head across her lips to her cheeks and she tried to capture it with her mouth. I didn't let her and as my penis moved across the soft skin of her face leaving a trail of juice behind, I could feel my balls churning in excitement. This was getting to be fun.

Abigail moaned as I pulled away from her and walked around the desk. I stood behind her squirming body, enjoying the view for a minute. Finally, I reached down and placed my hands on the back of her thighs, sliding them under her skirt. I felt her jump and my own penis pulsed as I touched the bare and very warm skin above her nylons. My hands went higher. She had panties on today. Wanting to see, I pushed her skirt up until it bunched at her waist. We both moaned as her sexy ass was exposed to the cool air and dim light of the room. I saw goose bumps cover the exposed skin of her cheeks and ripple down her thighs. She was wearing a pair of shinny blue panties that barely covered her buttocks. I reached out and grasped the soft orbs and squeezed them in my hands. My penis pulsed with excitement. Then I quickly reached up and pulled the panties down as far as her open thighs would allow. I stepped between her spread legs until I could touch her with my penis and like I had done to her face, I rubbed it across the soft skin of her buttocks.

Abigail whimpered and squirmed. I moved the head of my penis between her cheeks watching it disappear into the crack. However, I wasn't ready for that yet. The fact was that I had never had anal sex. I tried it with a lover once but it was too painful for her. I was more than willing to try with Abigail. However, I wanted a little more teasing first.

I walked back around and lifted her head again, using her hair. Then I took my penis in my hand and slapped it back and forth across her cheeks. The room echoed with the slap of the hard shaft against her soft cheeks. When she tried to capture it with her mouth I gave in and let her suck the head inside. A moan escaped my lips as she began to suckle the swollen head like a baby at its mother's breast. My hips started to move back and forth in little "fucking" motions, but not enough to let her have much more then the crown. I pulled her head further upward, aligning her throat with my shaft. I took a deep breath and paused. Then, with a quick thrust of my hips, I pushed forward hard, sinking my penis all the way to my balls. Suddenly, her lips and nose were buried in my pubic hair. My legs trembled as I looked down at my penis stretching her lips and mouth. I slipped one hand under her neck and felt the bulge that my penis was making in her throat. I moved the palm of my hand up and down her stretched neck, almost as if I was stroking my penis. I could actually feel my hand on my shaft.

Abigail's head and throat were in a perfect position now. I rocked my hips back and forth, going all the way to my balls before backing up. I could feel her start to gag with each plunge but before that could happen, I pulled back out quickly and let her breath. I pushed in again slowly and then pulled back out rapidly. As I started to move faster, her saliva began to run from her lips. It coated my penis and dripped down her chin to the desk below. I watched in amazement as she took everything I had and groaned for more.

My pants were getting in the way. Keeping my penis in her mouth I quickly unbuckled my belt and let them drop to the floor. I stepped out, left my shoes on and kicked the tangled material impatiently from my foot. Now I used both hands to grasp the sexy woman's head. She began to grunt as my hips moved faster and faster. I could feel her straining against the ropes that held her arms wide. Then, without warning she began to tremble all over. Suddenly, her body froze, the muscles in her neck strained and her face turned red. At first I thought I was choking her but then I realized that she was climaxing. Amazing! I pushed forward hard; forcing my penis as deeply as it would go into her throat. I could feel the contractions in her body through her throat. That was too much for me and my penis lurched and I began to pour my sperm deep down her throat.

I don't know if Abigail even knew that I was climaxing. I know that she couldn't taste my sperm-it went directly from my balls through my shaft and into her stomach. My legs quivered and I gasped for breath as pulse after pulse of juice squirted from my shaft and entered her body. Finally, when both of our climaxes slowed, I stood still for a minute, my legs trembling and my penis still down her throat. As my shaft began to soften, I staggered backward, pulling my penis from her now slack mouth and fell heavily into her chair.

Abigail eyes were closed and her head was lying on the desk again. There was a trickle of my sperm on her lips, so I figured that she knew that I had climaxed as well. My climax wasn't entirely accidental. I knew that taking her in the ass was going to require a great deal of stamina from me; so taking "the edge off" was not a bad idea. And, it as a great deal of pleasure as well.

The room grew silent except for the ticking clock and our breathing. As I recovered, I watched Abigail and contemplated my situation. On one hand, I felt like I was being forced to please her. However, on the other, it was extremely exciting and pleasurable for me. I didn't have much choice anyway if I wanted to keep my job.

Never in my wildest imagination would I have thought up this situation. I knew very well the risk that I was taking and it probably wasn't worth it. However, I was in too deep now. If I had refused her advances in the beginning, I might have lost my job but it was the only chance I had to stop this before it got out of hand. Now it had gone too far. I figured I might as well enjoy it because I could only be fired once.

As I stared at the sexy women tied over her desk, I felt my penis stirring again. I reached down and began to stroke it slowly. Abigail heard the movement and lifted her head. The expression on her face wasn't readable but her eyes were still burning. I stood up and then bent over her, lifting her head so that I could kiss her lips tenderly. She sighed appreciatively and began to squirm. I pulled away and walked around to her rear. Her panties were still stretched across her thighs. I saw a pair of scissors on the desk and used them to cut one leg of her panties, letting them fall down her leg and cover one high heel. Then I leaned forward until my body was over hers, my chest pressing on her back. "I'm going to fuck you in the ass now," I whispered.

Abigail moaned.

I reached my hands under her blazer to capture her braless breast under her blouse. However, I wanted to feel bare skin. On impulse I grasped the front of her blouse, lifting her up slightly from the desk with my arms. With a violent pull I ripped her blouse open, popping the buttons down the front and freeing her breasts to fall onto the hard surface of the desk.

Abigail squealed and began to gasp for breath.

I had seen clothes in her closet so I knew that she had a blouse to replace the one I had just ruined. "That's better," I whispered as my hands found the soft flesh of her breasts and began to squeeze. My fingers searched for her nipples. I squeezed them hard. "Do you like that? Do you like it when I pinch your nipples?"

A moan was her answer. I took that as a yes and continued to squeeze them as I began to move my now fully hard penis across her naked backside.

Suddenly, both of us jumped when there was a knock at the door. Abigail's office was at the end of a long hall and there wasn't much traffic so it probably wasn't a casual visit. My heart was suddenly in my throat. For a second I thought I would just not answer the knock, but then I worried that someone might have seen me come into the office. I whispered, "I'll get rid of them."

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,510 Followers