Higher Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nervously walked to the door and turned the lock. With a deep breath I opened the door, keeping my naked lower half hidden. I almost sighed out loud when I saw Katie. Of all the people that could have come to the door, she might have been the least troublesome.

"Uh... is Abigail here?" she asked.

The look on her face made me think that she was surprised to see me. "She is indisposed at the moment," I said, trying not to sound irritated.

"I need to get her to sign an important document right away."

I noticed that she had a folder in her hand. "Can't it wait?" I said, again trying to hide my irritation.

"No. I have to fax this out today."

I thought for a moment and then made an impulsive decision. I put my finger to my lips in a motion of silence and opened the door a little wider.

Katie stuck her head in. "Oh my God," she gasped and then covered her mouth in shock. I pulled her arm, almost making her stumble as I brought her into the room and then closed the door quickly. Still grasping her arm tightly, I pulled her over to the desk. "Dean VanBuren, Katie has a paper that you have to sign."

Abigail looked up at Katie with true shock on her face. Their eyes met. I don't know whose eyes were bigger, hers or Katie's. I looked from one woman to the other. Then I saw Abigail begin to tremble and she closed her eyes and moaned.

Katie was as amazed as I was. We watched the older woman tremble and whimper. It almost appeared that she was having a climax.

When Abigail stopped shaking, I took a pen from the center draw and put it into her hand. Then I pried the folder from Katie's tightly clenched fist and opened it to the paper she needed to sign.

With great difficulty and still trembling hand, Abigail signed it. It looked more like chicken scratch then a signature. I turned back to Katie and held the folder out to her when I saw her looking strangely. Suddenly I remembered that I was half-naked. My face turned red but my penis began to grow again. I could see that Katie's mouth was slightly open and her breathing was irregular.

"I told you she was indisposed." With a smile, I took Katie's arm and led her to the door. She was like a zombie as I opened it and ushered her out. "Talk to you later," I whispered and boldly patted her on the rump. I sighed in relief as I closed the door and locked it again.

I hurried back to Abigail and resumed my position over her. "Did you have a nice climax?" I asked.

She didn't answer but her face turned red so I assumed that I was right.

I kissed her neck and then brought my tongue to her ear. "Now, where were we? Oh that's right, I was going to fuck your ass."

Abigail moaned and squirmed her ass under me. I moved back until I was standing between her legs again. My hands went to her soft buttocks and I spread them open. My penis pulsed as I looked down and saw the tiny pink hole winking at me. I wet my finger and brought it to the hole. Abigail moaned as I pushed it inside.

"Very tight," I said, almost to myself and wondered how I was going to get my penis into such a tiny hole. I pulled my finger out and reached below to the swollen lips of her sex. Her juice was literally running down her thighs. I gathered some up and rubbed it on my shaft, then thought of a better idea. I placed my penis at her vagina and slowly pushed it inside. It was my turn to moan as the slick walls of her hole welcomed me. Slowly, I moved in and out, coating my shaft with her thick juice. When I pulled out, my penis was dripping. Satisfied, I centered the head on her sphincter. "Are you ready I asked rhetorically?" Without waiting for an answer, I pushed forward.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Abigail moaned as her tight hole resisted. Then she squirmed her hips back and forth, allowing the swollen head to slip just inside the sphincter.

Slowly I increased the pressure, forcing my penis into her now pulsing hole, inch by inch until it was totally encased in her warm body. Although I had already climaxed, I had to fight the urge to do it again.

Abigail was whimpering now and her body was convulsing against the bonds holding her arms and legs.

I looked down and saw that my entire penis had disappeared. The tight little hole that I had seen moments ago had stretched perfectly to accommodate me. I moved my hips back and watched her anus try to hold me inside. The flesh of her sphincter was stretched tightly around the sensitive skin of my shaft, just below the crown. I groaned and plunged back inside. I could see Abigail's face scrunched up as if in pain. She was biting her lip to keep from crying out.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I leaned over her.

"Yes," she hissed, "Fuck me!"

I didn't need to be told twice. I reached under her and grabbed her breasts as I began to move my hips. Her tight hole soon began to relax enough so that I could move in and out with ease. Moving back again, I reached down and opened her cheeks to watch her take me inside.

Abigail began to grunt as I pushed into her hard, forcing her hips into the desk.

"Yes, yes, yes. Fuck me! Fuck me!" she hissed excitedly. Her voice was hoarse and filled with lust. Each plunge of my penis forced a grunt from her as it hit bottom. I moved up until my knees were on the desk beside her hips. Although it was painful to my knees, it gave me the best leverage. I plunged down with the hardest stroke yet, using all of my weight to force myself into her. At that point, I felt Abigail begin to climax. Her body convulsed, sending ripples of pleasure through her anal canal. I felt them and pounded into her even harder. I continued to work as she climaxed repeatedly.

I don't remember now but I guess that I probably screwed her for twenty or thirty minutes and she climaxed the entire time. Sweat was dripping from my brow as I worked tirelessly, suddenly proud of my stamina. However, Abigail took all that I could give and wanted more.

Finally, I couldn't hold out any longer. "Oh Jesus, I'm going to cummmmmmm," I gasped. I forced my penis all the way inside her, my balls slapping against her swollen sex. I felt the explosion in my balls first and then my sperm was hurdling up the shaft. It came out like a fire hose. I don't know if Abigail could feel it pouring into her or not but she began to climax again. It seemed like it went on for minutes but was only seconds before my balls were empty.

When I finally pulled my penis from her still clenching hole, I was drained, emotionally and physically. It had been one hell of an afternoon and one that I would never forget.