All Comments on 'Hilton Head Encounter Pt. 02'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why would her husband touch her?

She shows him by her words and actions that she has no love or respect for him. She exposes herself to every nasty sexual disease out there and then comes back to her husband to share those diseases with him. And you want us to believe he'd do anything but pack his bags, leave her and file for a divorce? Epic stupidity.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I think both your lawyers

Should be present when you review the pictures... as well as his new fiancee

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot story

I like this story and do not believe it is a cuckold story. Not sure why people even read these stories if they already know they don't like seeing anyone other than the spouse having sex with the wife. This couple seems to respect and care about each other and are simply open to having some sensual fun without cheating or humiliation. They actively participate together and just because this is not conventional sex,does not make it a bad thing. The authors (both husband and wife) seem genuinely loving and caring about each other. Keep up the good work Jack. Never mind the haters. They have probably never written a story in their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Maggie

Yes it is another cuck story! Maggie has been a cheating slut for a long time now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The wife continues her pattern of disrespect and condecension toward her husband. Jay is gracious enough to ask Jack if he could sleep in the master bedroom if he stayed overnight. Rather than then allow him that displays of respect however, the bitch has to interject that the decision is hers to make.

Why would anyone want to be married to this self-centered slut?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

You always need the whore’s side of the cuck story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous