Hilton Head Encounter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, after Jay relieved himself with my help and my two lovers brought me to, I don't remember how many climaxes, it was time for some coffee. We all dressed...well, they did. I put on an oversized (men's dress shirt) which I bought at Victoria's Secret. It had pink and white stripes and covered my entire torso ending about mid-thigh. I also slipped on a pair of pink panties in case I had a chance to tease my men a little more.

In order to abbreviate the story a bit I will conclude by telling you that we ate a hearty breakfast cooked by the two men, had several chuckles and made an agreement to meet again soon. I had intended for the meeting with Jay to be a one-time thing but after the brilliant fucking he gave me, I changed my mind. Jay went upstairs, showered and shaved and gathered his things while Jack and I lingered over coffee. We were both eager to discuss the events of the last 24 hours and have some intimate "us" time. I love having Jack make love to me after a Fuckfest. It is so reassuring and always so sweet.

Jay came downstairs and announced that he was ready to depart. Still in my pink and white shirt with tan legs bared and a pair of slippers on I moved over to give Jay a goodbye kiss. We embraced sweetly before he leaned in and kissed me deeply. He grabbed my left breast with his right hand and with his left hand he guided my hand to his cock. Amazingly, it was hard again.

"Do you think I might be able to talk you in to one more blowjob before I leave?" He was smiling like a little boy that had just asked for another piece of candy. How could I turn him down?

With that we went into the living room where I told him to bring over a dining room chair. He did and I sat down and told him to drop his jeans. He did. However, I wanted to remove his boxers and I sexily slid them down his muscular legs, careful not to injure that lovely hunk of meat that was hard and ready for action.

I pulled him towards me by his butt cheeks and took his fat cock in my hand. I started stroking slowly trying to coax him to full hardness. First, I teased the head of his cock with my tongue and then I licked him up and down like a lollipop. When I wasn't sucking him, I was stroking him wanting to make him cum quickly in order to prove my prowess. (Don't forget, I love to control men and this is one way I do it.)

I gagged a bit as I forced his fat dick down my throat but it felt good. I made it as wet as possible with saliva and continued to stroke and suck that gorgeous, fat prick. I thought it might take a while as he had cum so many times but somehow, he started moaning and groaning. "Oh, Maggie...you're going to make me cum...don't stop...oh, yes...here it comes."

And with that, he started spurting into my throat again and again. Where in the world is he manufacturing all that sperm? I sucked hard wanting to get every drop out of him. Jack watched and I think he was taking more photos but I can't remember.

Finally, Jay pulled away from my lips and I kissed the head of his cock one more time. He pulled up his jeans and grabbed me for one more kiss. He told me how incredible I was and how much he wanted to get together again. I told him to work through Jack but agreed that I wanted to get together again soon.

Jay hugged me again, shook hands with Jack and then gave him a big "man hug" and picked up his bag and walked out the door. Once he was gone, Jack pulled me to him and kissed me hard and deep. We both whispered I love you and then headed upstairs.

I couldn't wait for my husband to make love to me. As we settled into the bed we kissed again and wrapped my legs around him wanting him close. Fucking time was over, it was time to make love. I knew we would talk about what happened later when we reviewed the photos together. But for that moment, I was one very happy, satisfied and satiated woman. What a lovely 24 hours it had been capped off with some sweet and intimate time with my loving husband. Lucky indeed!!

12