His, Completely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, No. DON'T!! Please...just don't fucking stop. I don't want you to stop. Just keep fucking me. Please, just make me cum!!"

Carter was happy to oblige. He positioned the head of his cock just below her clit and again began a slow purposeful rimming. Against his chest, he felt her shudder through another orgasm, and smiled as her fingers dug into his shoulders with each surge. He continued to pound into her, and she continued to come. He had achieved complete control over her body.

After a minute or so, Veronica began to recover. She began to shower his neck and chin with thankful little sucking kisses. Between her kisses she whispered that he was, "good, so fucking good."

This went on for another minute or so until she felt him stiffen up. She opened her eyes as he lifted her up and off the washing machine. Unaware of exactly what was happening, she clung to him as he marched her across the room to the open closet door. As he swung around to close the door behind them, she spotted the headlights coming into the parking lot. He closed the door and darkened the light. They both began to giggle.

Outside, Veronica could hear the sound of the door opening, and what must have been the other lady coming inside. She and Carter remained still, right where they were, herself pushed against the little closet / office door, with his cock still very hard and very deep inside her. They heard the sound of coins going into the dryer, then the sound of the lady sitting down in one of the squeaky chairs across the room. A few moments passed, and unable to control their desire any longer, she and Carter began to make out again. Neither could get enough of the other.

After a few minutes of kissing, a thought came to Veronica. She could feel that he was still hard inside her, and she whispered in his ear,

"Did you come?"

Their eyes had adjusted enough to the light in the room, and she could see by his smile that the answer was no. She grinned and pushed against his shoulders as if to say, "what gives?" Carter leaned in to her ear,

"Ladies first."

Veronica looked at him with ironic astonishment. As their eyes met in a secret smile, she raised her hand up in front of his face and spread out all five fingers. Looking into his eyes, she mouthed the word, "five."

Carter shrugged his shoulders as if to say that it was ok...he didn't care. The situation had changed, and he wasn't going to continue to fuck her with the other lady just outside the door. Veronica looked in amazement at the kid. Her pride welled up to the surface, and in an instant she knew exactly how this was going to end.

Pushing against him, she lifted herself up against the wall and off of his dick. With both bare feet on the cool concrete, she reached her hand down to squeeze his arched, half hard cock. She slowly caressed him as if she was guiding an elephant by the trunk. Then, she turned him around so that his back was against where she had just been pressed against the wall.

As she stroked him back to full thickness, she could feel her own thick cum in her palm, lubricating her hand job. She leaned up and spoke into his ear.

"You know Carter, there was actually this one thing I used to daydream about you back when we were in school. Do you want to know what that was."

Carter looked down at Veronica, his sexy new conquest, and smiled. He followed her eyes down to his cock. He then placed his hands on her shoulders, obliging her suggestion,

"I bet I can guess."

Veronica smiled up at him. Somehow, in probably less than two hours, they'd managed to reach a perfect understanding of one another.

She placed her free hand against his chest and waited for the pressure of his hands on her shoulders. As he slowly pushed her down, she continued to stroke him, staring at his cock as it came closer to her mouth. She allowed herself to be truly mesmerized. Feeling the afterglow of what he had just made her do, she knelt down in front of him and kissed her lips to the head of his cock. She couldn't help smiling as she looked up into Carter's eyes, now a tiny bit less devilish, and a tiny bit more...innocent. And this time it was Veronica who spoke to him with her eyes. Staring seductively up at him, she slowly sucked down onto his swollen cock. She wanted him to see her there, exactly like this on her knees before him. She wanted him to know that from this day forward, for however long it lasted, she was his, completely.