All Comments on 'Holiday Romances Pt. 02'

by mandywilluk2000

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 15 years ago
Only one word.............

can describe any of your stories, Mandy, and this one is no exception, in spite of its length and that word is "BRILLIANT"

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful !!!

As a fan of both sex and Scandinavian culture, I completely loved your story. How totally engulfing was your story. And as lovely as Agnetta sounds I rather prefer your fuller figure. Please, more. And maybe Agnetta could gain a few pounds?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Superbly crafted erotica

Nothing but doing what comes naturally to people who have the capacity to share themselves and their love in an open and sensual way.

Well done!

Robert_NotRobert_Notover 15 years ago
Wonderful

In no way was this story too long - for me it could have gone on a lot longer - and I'd still be looking forward to part 3!

With the self-reflection you include in your stories, you manage to get away from writing a (simple) erotic story to something more - erotic literature, perhaps. I know you confront me with issues that I've not 'dealt with' - apart from no longer being thirty and not being able to get it up five times a night! In this story, one theme was being open to/for sex without being jealous. I'd be interested to know if this was fantasy of yours or based on a real experience you had, but then maybe that sort of information doesn't belong in a posting such as this.

Keep it up, so to speak!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Outstanding!!!!

The story was intrigingly woven with with caring, compassion, excitement, and a compelling humanistic philosophy. Did I mention that the story of your experiences was very very sexy. Thank you & please keep writing. Roy

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurover 12 years ago
Scandinavian lifestyle

Dear Mandy

What a terrific pair of stories. The rise in passion from sunbathing to an orgy was astounding. I'm looking forward to exploring the rest of your body... of work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I enjoyed that!

The test of a good story is how plausible it is and then whether you would like to have been there! Yes to both, so well written, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done

I could just feel the nerves and the mutual joy. Well written thanks I will look forward to your additional stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous