All Comments on 'Holiday with my Mate's Family'

by Ninegoodreasons

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mammoetmammoetover 8 years ago
great start

more please

writerlywriterlyover 8 years ago
Nice Characters

I really loved how the narrator is all in control and then slips back into just being a teenager again for a moment. Nicely done!

Looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great stuff!

I really liked this story - it would be great to see how things develop. Perhaps Max might join in one day?

erotikoserotikosover 8 years ago
Edit, edit, edit!!

Congratulations on a very fine story, but it screams out with the need for proper editing. The wrong word usage, in particular, is disconcerting and detracts from the reader's concentration. Good editing will improve your final product and improve your writing greatly. Nevertheless, I gave you a five star rating for an excellent effort with an interesting plot twist on a familiar theme and erotic sexual descriptions. Do give it another go and polish your stories up a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spelling!

Spelling not your best subject! The easiest way to ruin a good story is using the wrong words, grammar and punctuation. Suggest you get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yum

Want to see where it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More, More, More!

Great story! Definitely need more chapters :-)

D081191D081191over 8 years ago
10/10

SO hot! Might have to reconsider inviting my friend on holiday with us haha

shang40shang40about 8 years ago
Really hot

Neha, the loving and caring Mom of my friend Suhas made me hers. Once I accidentally seen her in bathroom in half nude position and she noticed I wasn't watching. She commented before my friend that somebody has become naughty. Suhas could not understand the meaning.

After a month she has to visit a wedding of her niece and Suhas had project to do so he could not accompanied.

She asked me. Suhas also insisted so I agreed and we left for night journey. In the train itself she let me eat her and returned favor by sucking Me.

At the place of wedding we stayed in hotel room and on wedding night we enjoyed our Suhag rat along with the couple who were in the same floor.

Next day during pooja we were calm but she had talk with new couple and that night first we exchanged bed partner and I enjoyed new pussy if her niece. And she enjoyed fourth cock if her life.

In early morning we had three some with Neha in middle , this time I had her Ass. Later another three some with Bride and I inaugurated her Ass with her husband in her cunt.

It was best when the groom sucked me while I licked his wife.

SpoiledRedheadSpoiledRedheadabout 7 years ago
Ladies like gentlemen who say "please"

To be honest stories involving MILF are not my normal read, but after examining your other 2 I decided to give this one a shot. It did not disappoint. Once again it gave me insight into the male side of things. The manner in which innocence and maturity switched back and forth was charming. This one leaves the reader yearning for tales of their future trysts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Her mid-riff was totally exposed

Her what?!!!

(Just like 'truck' is one word, so is 'midriff')

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A sequel

This story truly needs at least a sequel. You have started a very interesting storyline that needs to be more fully developed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would have asked her to make me a promise - to teach me to be the best lover ever, and to please her body in every way possible. Him trying to take control of her before learning that is just dumb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNinegoodreasons@Ninegoodreasons
72 Followers
Wrote my first erotic story in 2015 in one sitting when I couldn't think how to proceed with something else I was working on at the time. I have been reading stories on here for years and years and I think this is the best site to post erotica on; so here I am. Currently I ha...