All Comments on 'Home Alone'

by cleverrgrrrl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mmmm...

Well you owned me with that tale. Write more, girl.

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015over 6 years ago
Terrific!

Loved that juicy detail. More stories like this please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

Wow! Such a sensual and kinky erotic story. Very descriptive and vivid, with great characterization and attention to details. My favorite part was: "You laugh at my struggle, your breath coming out in puffs and you move away, back up my other leg. "I'm not sure you're ready, Kitten," you tease. "Are you ready to come, Baby? Are you ready to come for me?"

I nodded my head desperately up and down on his knob, wiggling my tongue along his cock, urging a faster pace.

"Anything for you, Sweet Girl," you acquiesce. "Sweet, sweet pussy," your breath whispers across my skin like a caress. Your lips part and close down tightly on my clit, gently at first, but then you suck hard, pulling me deeply into your mouth at the same moment you thrust into my face. I cry out in pain and pleasure, tears starting to leak out of the edges of my eyes. My pleasure building as you alternate back and forth between gentle kisses, and brutal assaults.

"Get ready for me, Baby!" You warn, stroking my clit with a purpose; up and down; faster and faster your fingers pet and faster and faster your hips pump. My mewling and your grunts fill the room along with the slap of your skin against mine.

"Now! Cum for me Baby!" You order, roaring. And I do. Your fingers barely flicking the tip of my clit sending me spiraling, squirting - soaking the sheets, splashing us both."

So hot. Keep up the great work, you are really talented. Your story really turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Goddess Indeed

There's nothing imperfect about you. You're a great writer, who got me all hot and bothered. Great work.

BelleCanzutoBelleCanzutoalmost 5 years ago
Very descriptive

I like how much you were able to tell us about the relationship in such a short story. I look forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercleverrgrrrl@cleverrgrrrl
Even though I am happily married, my sex drive seems to work overtime. I spend a lot of time wrapped up in sexual fantasies about the people I know and those that I don't. Sometimes, when the mantle of responsibility weighs too heavily, my overactive imagination spills out int...