Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not helpless. You just need a little assistance every now and then."

"Sure..." she said, not sounding like she believed me. "I'm just going to read."

Zoe kissed my head and wheeled herself out of my office. I stood up and leaned on my desk, trying to figure out a solution. I felt confident I could safely use a razor on a woman, but this wasn't just a woman. This was my daughter. And to be fair, that area had a lot more folds and curves than my face.

I went into my bathroom and started to inventory what I thought I would need. As I reached for some towels, I saw what I thought was going to be my salvation tucked away in the linen closet. A barely used Norelco razor.

For those of you unfamiliar with these razors, they're an electric and, in this case, rechargeable razor with guarded blades. I almost cheered out loud as I realized this meant I could take a more 'hands off' approach to this!

I plugged it in so it could charge, testing it after a minute to make sure it at least spun. I spent a few minutes after that cleaning it and inspecting it. With the sideburn trimmer, I could trim the long hair to a stubble and then use the regular razor bit to get it smooth.

I had a plan! This was going to work.

****

"I'm not sure when I'll start." she told me earlier, "I'd like to go ahead and be ready, if that's okay?"

"Sure." After all, I had a plan.

That night, after her shower, Zoe lay back on the bed and looked over at me expectantly.

With a towel underneath her I slid her nightgown up and revealed her most private area. She moved her leg aside and I was faced with the hard truth. For weeks I had tried very hard (mostly) to avoid eye-contact with her pussy. Now I was forced to stare at it. The dark hair around her labia matched the rest of the hair on her head. Also, I now saw that other hair on her body had grown as well. If this worked, I figured I'd be helping her groom the rest of her if she wanted me to. As her leg moved, the lips parted slightly. She wasn't wet, but the slight musky smell was unmistakable. Despite my best efforts, I felt myself getting hard.

Doing my best to ignore my the growing tightness in my shorts, I started to work. I used the small trimmers on the long hair at first, gently sweeping the strands away. When I felt comfortable that was done, I turned the device around and began sliding it across her skin.

I was so focused on my work that I didn't see what was happening to Zoe. In hindsight, I probably didn't want us to look at each other because I didn't want her to be embarrassed. Had I looked up earlier I might have seen the changes sooner.

It was faint, but I could feel her leg muscles tense up slightly. I looked up at her and saw her eyes were closed, lids fluttering, and her breathing was shaky. Being clueless, I wasn't sure exactly what was happening at first. Then I felt a small tremor run through her body. She let out a sharp, shuddering breath, then relaxed.

My cock seemed to know what happened before my brain did. Almost instantly I was rock hard and had to turn on my side to avoid hurting myself. Without meaning to, I had given my daughter a small orgasm from the buzzing of the razor! I pulled the razor away, looking again to see her lips slightly parted and a thin string of fluid dripping down.

"Zoe-" I began, but was cut off

"I, uh. uh. I'm tired, dad." she said breathlessly, not looking at me.

"Uh, yeah, okay." I folded the towel and pulled it from under her.

"I'll uh, see you in the uh, morning, okay?" her eyes were wide and looking everywhere but at me.

"Yeah, sure baby."

I quickly left her room and went into mine. My erection wouldn't be tamed with a few minutes of concentration. I did the only thing I could. I dropped my pants and jerked off into the towel. I tried to think about any other woman, but as soon as I pictured Zoe climaxing I shot my load into the towel.

****

After I cleaned up, I tried to figure out what happened. The razor wasn't that powerful, and I never once touched her clit. That must've meant she was super-sensitive down there. Thinking about it, I knew what it was like. I've been overly sensitive before, especially when it had been a long time-

I stopped in my tracks, realizing what was going on. She's been in the hospital for months, then here for months, and the whole time she's had limited use of her arm. Other than her injuries, she's a healthy, normal, young woman, and with the same needs. I wasn't blind or ignorant to the fact that she'd been sexually active for a while before she went into the Marines. Lord knows what happened while she enlisted. Now, she had all contact suddenly cut off, and with her muscle damage she couldn't use her hand for any length of time. No wonder such a small thing had made her orgasm.

Running it through my head made me start getting hard again, and as much as a part of me wanted to make her cum I knew I had to take the sensible approach. So, I did the only thing I could do. I went shopping.

It's amazing what you can find on Amazon. Within a few minutes, I found a small bullet style vibrator and had it rush delivered to the house.

Of course, the next day her period started, so the rush delivery could have waited. Oh well. I'd give it to her when she had finished. We didn't talk about what happened, but we both knew that the other knew. The only thing I offered was to use the razor on her legs and armpits if she wanted, something she readily agreed to.

****

A few days later, as I was helping her into bed for the night, she surprised me.

"Um. Dad?"

"Yeah?"

"Just to make it easier for next month, maybe we should keep my, you know, shaved?"

"Keep it from getting long again?"

"Yeah, plus it's kinda itching now. Would you mind...?"

"Right now?" I asked, knowing she was asking for this for other reasons as well.

"If that's okay, yeah."

"Sure." I said, getting her towel and getting it ready. "Be right back."

I retrieved the razor and new vibrator from my bathroom, keeping the vibrator in my pocket. I went back into Zoe's room to find her ready and somewhat eager. This time I didn't need to use the trimmers. Instead, I quickly slid the razor around and removed all the stubble. Unlike last time, when I was trying to be careful and went slowly, this time was faster which kept me from arousing her.

"All done." I said, smiling

"Oh." she was unable to hide the disappointment in her voice. "That was quick."

"Yeah, well." I sat up and patted her leg. "Honestly, I know what happened last time, baby."

"Oh God." she groaned, turning beet red.

"Nothing to be ashamed of. It's natural."

Zoe said nothing, just looked away.

"Here." I pulled the vibrator out of my pocket and put it in her hand

"What's th- DAD! Oh my God!" her eyes were wide as she looked between me and the toy in her hand

"Oh shush. I'll leave you alone." I left the room and closed the door.

I sat down in the living room, turned on the TV and felt quite proud with myself. Zoe had a need and I felt like I had fulfilled that need as diplomatically as possible.

And that feeling lasted all of 15 minutes.

"God Dammit!" I heard Zoe scream from the bedroom, and it didn't sound like an orgasmic scream.

I bolted from my chair and ran into her room.

"Go away!" she sobbed into her hand

"What's wrong?" I asked, rushing to her side, but she wasn't saying anything else, just quietly crying

"Zoe, baby, you can tell me anything, you know that. What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?!" she asked rhetorically. "I can't use the damn thing!"

"What do you mean? It seemed pretty easy to turn on."

"I know how to turn it on!" she said exasperated, "I can't... keep it where it needs to be. My fucking arm gets weak and I can't keep hold of it!"

Damn. In helping, I'd made it worse. Given hope only to give despair instead. I felt horrible. I hugged her close, rolling her towards me. In doing so, the vibrator rolled against my leg, still faintly buzzing. Right.

"Lay down, sweetie." I said, gently guiding her down, her head resting on my arm.

"Wha-"

"Just close your eyes." I reached down and picked up the toy.

She looked at me a little confused. As I held the vibrator against her pussy, she took a sharp breath in.

"Dad, you don't have to-"

"Yeah." I hushed her. "I kinda do. Just tell me what where you need me to move it to."

Zoe rested her head in the crook of my arm. I lay beside her on her right side, which gave me easier access to her wet center.

"Up a little bit." she said, closing her eyes. "To the left, a little more." she shuddered and stiffened, "Oh God, right there."

I held the little vibrator where I was instructed, and I could feel Zoe's body shudder and twitch as it sent waves of pleasure through her. Her head rolled and her breath was fast and ragged as I gently moved the vibrator against her clit. For several minutes, the only sounds in the room was her increasing breathing, the faint buzz of the vibrator, and the occasional squish from her very wet pussy. I tried to avoid direct contact, but my fingers inevitably grazed bare flesh and became slick with her juices.

The rest of my body wasn't immune to what was going on. My heart was pounding in my chest as a small, barely audible voice in my head told me I shouldn't be doing this. But the other part of me knew my daughter needed help, needed satisfaction. And the raging erection in my pants that was straining the zipper was screaming at me to keep going.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum." she whispered and started to shake, "I'm gonna cu-AHH!"

Zoe's orgasm was undeniable. Where before with the razor it was subtle and small because of the limited stimulation, now she had everything full-force. She jerked and spasmed against me for several seconds. Her face contorted and her mouth opened in a silent cry of pleasure, held until she sighed as it ebbed.

"Too much." she finally panted and twitched a couple of times, pushing gently on my hand with her's. I pulled the toy up, coated with her juice, and switched it off.

"I'm sorry, dad." she said finally, looking away.

"For what?"

"For that. For needing that."

"Nonsense." I smiled and kissed her forehead, a small sheen of sweat forming. "Sometimes you need what you just need."

"But you're my dad." she protested weakly

"Yeah, I am. And you know I'd do anything for you, right?"

"I guess this kinda proved that, huh?" she chuckled

I got up, doing my best to hide my erection, and hurried into her bathroom. I washed the toy and my hands, then went back to her bed. Zoe was laying there, eyes closed and looking like she was about to fall asleep. She had pulled the blanket over her, hiding her pussy from view.

"Good night, baby." I said, kissing her head again

"'night dad." she mumbled.

I put the vibrator in her nightstand, turned off the light, closed the door on my way out, and retreated to my bedroom to relieve my own aching arousal.

****

Over the next several weeks, our routine changed to include "shaving". She wouldn't overly ask for it, but every two or three nights the razor and vibrator would be sitting on the nightstand. It was a subtle but clear signal of her desires.

Zoe also became a little less shy about her body and her needs. I guess when someone has seen you cum multiple times, you become a little more open. We would talk while she showered, usually about work or some TV show we both watched. When she was through, I helped dry her and get into a clean gown. I had thought that I would eventually get used to her naked body, but every time I saw her I would feel the desire inside myself growing.

One afternoon, I was working on some new plans when I heard Zoe call out for me.

"What's up?" I asked, entering her room. She was sitting on the other side of the bed with her tablet in her lap.

"I need a favor please?"

"What'cha need?"

"To put it bluntly..." she paused, building up her resolve, "I need to cum."

"Oh." This was as forward as she'd ever been.

"Sorry, but I started reading something a friend recommended. It has some really, really hot scenes in it. Every time one would end, another would start up and, well, yeah."

"Uh, yeah, okay. Sure."

Zoe slowly scooted down the bed until she could lay down comfortably. I retrieved the vibrator from the nightstand and lay beside her. It was a little different since I was on her left side this time.

I slid my arm under her head like I usually do, but since I was on her other side she was able to wrap her good arm around my neck. I switched the vibrator on and positioned it where I usually did. Normally she's a little wet but it takes some time to get her fully lubricated. This time she was already dripping, so when the vibe touched against her clit she jolted like she'd been hit with a live wire.

"Oh fuck." she hissed through gritted teeth, "Right there, dad. Don't stop, right there." her words trailed off as she started moaning louder and louder. Her body bucked against the vibe, trying to rub herself against it. She moaned more and more until she cried out, climaxing against the buzzing toy.

I started to move away as I knew she became very sensitive.

"No. Don't stop." she said, shuddering still

"You sure?"

"Please, daddy. Make me cum again."' she begged softly

Her voice and words damn near made me cum in my pants! I pressed the toy against her clit hard. Two of my fingers to either side of the toy slipped and pressed directly into her incredibly wet and hot pussy. As soon as my fingers made contact with her sensitive flesh, a guttural moan escaped her lips.

"Oh fuck, daddy!" she said between breaths, "You're gonna make me cum again. Oh God!"

With surprising strength, her arm pulled at my neck and dragged me down. Her breath was hot against my ear as she came again, her pussy flooding my hand with her slippery juices. For almost a minute her body spasmed as she held onto to my neck. Finally, she nodded and I pulled my hand away and switched the toy off. She sighed contentedly and smiled up at me. Zoe kissed my cheek and released my neck. Without any thought, her arm flopped onto the bed in between us.

Every other time I had masturbated her, I had been on her right side. On that side, her arm barely came to my stomach and without a leg on that side she never knew how hard all this made me. On her left side, however, her arm could reach further.

Her hand fell and her wrist landed on my painfully hard erection. The loose slacks that I wore did little to hide anything, and it was obvious what she was touching.

"What's tha-Oh my God, dad!" she exclaimed, pulling her hand up and away.

"Oh God, Zoe." I stammered as I shot up out of her bed, "I'm-I'm-I-I-I'm sorry. I-I-I should-I should go."

"Dad, no, wait!" she called after me, but I was already out the door and halfway to my room.

I sat on my bed, feeling ashamed and horrible. I started running excuses through my head, and while it wasn't really under my control I should have done more to at least keep it away from Zoe. I cupped my hands around my mouth and nose, and immediately smelled her fluids on my nose. Oh God she smelled incredible...

"Dad?" Zoe called for me from my doorway. She had managed to get herself into her chair and drove to my room.

"I'm, I'm sorry baby. I shouldn't have let that happ-"

"Shut up dad." she said, smiling at me.

She wheeled herself closer to me and took my hands in hers. Her hair was plastered to her forehead and I could all but smell the pheromones from her.

"This isn't the first time that's-" she pointed to my groin, "happened, is it?"

"No..." I sheepishly admitted

"Yeah, kinda figured." she regarded me, "I'm not mad if that's what you're thinking of."

"You're not?"

"No, well, not at you anyway." she grimaced

"Huh?" I asked, lost

"I think I'm the one who needs to apologize to you."

"It's not your fault."

"It is." she leaned over to me, "I was selfish. I was so focused on my own needs I never thought about yours."

"It's okay, baby."

"No, dad, it's not. It's not fair, and I'm really sorry.

I just smiled faintly at her, accepting her apology. It's usually pointless to argue with her when she gets like this.

"So..." she said, a little glimmer in her eye, "What do you usually do about it?"

"What?!" I said, leaning back, "You mean..."

"Yeah."

"No." I said, shaking my head

"Oh come on."

"No!" I said but not angrily.

"Hmpf" she said, and wheeled beside the bed. I watched as she leaned forward, standing shakily, and finally half-falling and half-climbing into my bed. After arranging herself, Zoe took a second to catch her breath and patted the bed beside her.

"Come here. Please dad. Pllleeeeeaasseee" she knew I couldn't resist it when she begged like that. I scooted back on the bed and lay beside her, staring up at the ceiling.

"So what do you do?" Zoe asked again, persistently

"Wha? Oh, for crying out-. You know what!" I finally relented

"Yeah." she said, grinning at me, "Why don't you want to say it?"

"I dunno. It's not something a dad should be telling his daughter."

"You know," she took my arm and pulled it around her, "I think we're in new territory here."

"Yeah." I chuckled, "I guess."

"So." she teased again, "Do you need to?"

"What?!" I couldn't believe my ears

"Do you need to?" she asked again, matter of factly

"I think I'm good, thanks."

"You sure?" she said, peering down my body. I wasn't raging hard, but I definitely had a semi. Slowly, Zoe slid her hand down my chest to my belt, resting it on the buckle.

"Zoe, baby, I'm not sure-"

"Hey." she stopped me, "You've helped me so much, why don't you let me help you a little?"

"You don't have to do this. You don't have to repay me."

"I know I don't have to."

Slowly, she pulled the belt out of the loop and tried to unbuckle it. Luckily for her, the belt wasn't tight to begin with and was even looser with me laying down. The slacks themselves were just hook fastened and she easily opened them. I lay there transfixed, watching as my daughter's hand slowly undressed me. With a few gentle tugs, she pulled the zipper down, exposing my boxer-covered cock, which had grown harder and was obviously outlined by the stretched fabric.

"I want to." she whispered in my ear and rested her hand on my bulge. "I need to. I think you need to too. Anyway, " she squeezed me gently, "some part of you is enjoying this." It had been quite a while since anyone else had touched me there, and the feeling sent shivers through my spine.

"Zoe." I said through a shuddering breath, "seriously, why are you doing this? What's come over you suddenly?"

She regarded me for a moment, then rested her head on my chest so the only thing I could see of her was the back of her head.

"It's not suddenly, actually." she said quietly. Facing away from me I could just barely hear her.

"What do you mean?"

"It's one of the reasons I joined the Marines." she started lazily tracing the outline of my cock with her fingertips, causing me to shiver again. "You see, I wanted to do this, well, more than this, for years. But I couldn't. You and mom were married. And I knew I'd always be your little girl. I knew it would drive me crazy if I stayed here as I got older and couldn't do anything. If I went to college I knew I'd only go to somewhere around here. So I left. I guess part of me hoped that if I joined the military that you'd stop seeing me as a little girl and start seeing me as a woman.

I started stroking her hair gently as she spoke.

"Then IT happened." she said, sighing. "And I was so scared that I wouldn't make it. But you were there when I woke up."

"Where else would I be?" It wasn't lost on me the irony of her opening up about all this while gently stroking me.