Hometown Ch. 06 - Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"Fuck that," he laughed. Again he lifted her ass upright and quickly exposed his hard-on. As he was about to push forward he was knocked off his knees into the stairs. "What the fuck?" He twisted around and saw his teenage son standing over him. "Why you little shit. I'm going to kick your ass too."

Mark knew his father outweighed him by at least a hundred pounds but he also knew he was fat and out of shape. "Mom...get out of here!" He cried out as he stepped back and waited for his father to stand.

Babs grabbed her shorts and pulled them up before managing to pull the torn blouse over her exposed breasts. When she turned she heard her husband chasing their son around the large first floor foyer and den.

"Stand still you little mommy's boy!" George huffed and puffed. His fat face was bright red from the exertion. He thought he had Mark cornered but the slim teen jumped over the sofa while George crashed into it. "Maybe I won't kick your ass if you have something to tell me about Ted Givens?"

Mark noticed his mother ran out the front door and was probably safe but he knew he had to calm his father down. "Dawn said Mr. Given's is working with a detective and is helping her dad. That's all I know. I swear."

George was too tired to chase after him anymore and he heard what he wanted to hear. "OK, you're safe...go get your mother and tell her everything is OK." He leaned back on the sofa and closed his eyes. He was asleep before Mark made it outside and saw his mother waiting for him in her car.

*

It was around 6:15PM as the last employee left the hardware store when Jim locked the front door and turned the "Closed" sign around. He heard a noise from the warehouse area and headed that way. Normally the man who worked the warehouse locked up before he left. He moved slowly around each corner until he saw the employee door open. "Shit, who left this open?" He asked no one.

As Jim moved to the door he didn't see the thick fist before it smacked into his right jaw. He blacked out before his head crashed into the rental equipment lined up by the door. How long he was out he didn't know but everything was hazy when he opened his eyes. "Ahhh." His hand moved to his jaw to see if it was still there.

"I was wondering if I killed you," George laughed as he stood over the man who was trying to get up. When Jim finally made it to his knees George kicked him on his left shoulder and sent him flying again.

"Fuck!" Jim cried out when his left ear crashed against the engine of a power washer. "Why are you doing this?"

"My son said that you've been talking to a detective and our buddy Ted. That can only mean one thing." George moved over and picked up Jim by his shirt collar. "If I go down then someone is going to get hurt." He picked Jim up and tossed him against the now closed door.

"They....they asked me some questions but...but I didn't say anything. I...uh..uh mean I'm involved in this too." He put his hands up to kept the large man from punching him.

"Well, let's keep it like that or that cute little daughter and wife of yours may face the same thing you are getting," George said firmly. "You better get your wife to convince Ted to back off. This is my town. Right?" George brought his right fish back and held it ready. "Right?"

"YES! YES! Your town. Everyone knows you own it."

*

Ted had a meeting with the SBI detective Johnson and Mack around 4PM and decided with Jim's testimony that they had enough evidence to pursue Wright, Jakes, the retired bank manager Parker and Rebecca.

"But Jim didn't deal directly with Wright," Johnson frowned. "So it is hearsay. Maybe we should go after Rebecca as a witness. She was the go between but wasn't the first one to give Wright an interest free loan."

"But she's afraid of Wright," Ted said. "Is there anyway to get some protection for her?"

Johnson sat up. "I can arrange that but you will need to talk to her. I'm sure I'll scare her if I'm with you."

*

Dawn drove back to her house to get showered and changed. She had tried to call Mark a few times since they saw each other at the restaurant but he didn't call back. After toweling off she was drying her hair when she heard some loud yelling downstairs. She quickly put on a robe and walked out into the hallway. She heard her mother's voice.

"Jim you have to get someone to look at your cuts. And don't tell me that you got them because you tripped and fell at the store."

"I can't tell anyone," Jim said holding a paper towel on his forehead, which was bleeding the most. "You're right it was George. He told me that his son told him that I was talking to a detective that Ted called in."

"Oh God, that means that Mark heard it from Dawn. What are we going to do?"

"He threatened both Dawn and you. If I say anything he's going to hurt you two as well. God, what a mess I've gotten us into." Neither of them saw Dawn looking around the door at her bleeding father nor did they see her quietly turn and move back upstairs.

"That asshole," Dawn said totally pissed. "He only dated me so he could get information about my dad and Ted." With wet hair she climbed out her window and made it to the car before her parents knocked on her bedroom door.

"DAWN! ARE YOU IN THERE?" Ellen asked.

*

Ted called Kathy and told her that he would be late but didn't' tell her that he was heading to his Aunt Ann's house. He had stopped first at Rebecca's condo but she wasn't home. Hopefully she would be at his aunt's.

He knocked but when no one answered he opened the back door and walked inside. The lights were off except for the hallway leading up the stairs. As he neared the top he heard the obvious sounds of sex.

"Oh yes...right there...don't stop...please don't stop," a woman's voice begged. He could hear the bed creaking and the moaning as he neared the doorway. He slowly peeked inside and saw Ann on her knees with her head between a woman's thighs. He had forgotten how erotic it was seeing two women making love. His body perked up thinking it was going to get some action but Ted's mind quickly quenched the desire. He knew he should leave but he couldn't move away from the sight in front of him. He heard his aunt laugh.

"I knew you would love it Alice," Ann chuckled. "Why have you resisted for so long?"

Ted almost fell over when he saw his real estate woman's face Alice Miller turn towards him. She was around 40 years old like he was. What interested him were her nice round breasts and hard nipples. "Jesus what's going on with this town?" He asked himself as he made eye contact with Alice. He thought she might panic but saw her smile instead.

"Turn around Ann..let me...let me taste you," Alice moaned closing her eyes.

Ann quickly obliged and dropped her dripping wet pussy down on her friends face and tongue. They raced for completion until Alice climaxed first. "OHHH, IT FEELS SO...OHHHH!"

Ann felt the woman's body shake and tremble until it collapsed down into the soft bed. She wanted to cum herself but knew the night was still young. As she rolled off she saw Ted standing in the doorway. "Well, look at who joined us?"

Ted smiled figuring that Alice would quickly cover up her sweaty nakedness but the woman stayed on her back with her legs open. Her pussy lips were bright red and glistening from her juices. "Hello Ted," Alice purred. "Would you like to join us?"

"Whew, that's the best offer I've had today," he laughed moving closer. "But, I'm looking for Rebecca. Have you seen her?"

Ann reached over and played with Alice's hard left nipple. "She called me today and said she was going out of town for a few days. Didn't say where and didn't say when she would be coming back."

"OK, please let me know if you hear from her. Tell her I need to talk to her." Ted smiled glancing at the small puff of red pubic hair between Alice's legs. A few months ago before Kathy he would be fucking her.

"Where were we?" He heard Ann said after he turned and walked from the room.

*

George's hand was sore after he left the hardware store. He too had tried to call Rebecca but since she had not returned his calls he figured she was on the run. Since he thought he had Jim in check it left Jesse Jakes and Joe Parker the retired bank manager. As he sped towards Parker's home by the lake he decided to stop by his house first.

*

Dawn did her best not to express her anger when Mark called her back. He said he needed to talk to her and she definitely wanted to speak to him. It was her idea to meet in the back room of the beauty shop.

"I'm over here," she said when she heard the back door open up. She was sitting on the sofa with her hands clinched together.

"Hi," Mark smiled as he walked over and sat next to her and leaned to kiss her. She quickly turned and leaned away. "What's wrong?"

"I know what you did," she said coldly. "You only went out with me so you could find out what Ted knew about your father."

"No...I mean my father did ask me to but...I never said anything."

"He beat up my father today!" Dawn yelled before turning and smacking his arm as hard as she could. "Your father said you told him." Dawn dropped her face into her hands and started crying.

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't going to tell him anything but...but he was about to rape and beat up my mom. If I didn't tell him he would have done it. I dated you because I like you....no Dawn..because I love you." He put his right arm around her shoulders and drew her close. Mark too began sobbing.

Neither said anything else until Dawn's phone buzzed. She picked it up. "It's my mom. She's probably worried about me. I better tell her I'm safe."

*

"You need to tell Ted," Ellen said to Jim after hearing from Dawn. "George is out of control and the police need to get involved. They offered you a deal and we can't turn it down."

*

After seeing Ann and Alice naked Ted was turned on as he headed to his lake house. Seeing the two naked women gave him thoughts about what it would look like with Kathy and Lisa. He was semi-hard when he walked into the door. "Hello...I'm home!"

"We are back here!" Kathy yelled from the sun porch.

"We," he repeated to himself as he hurried through the house to the porch area. He heard the hot tub bubbles and saw the pile of clothing on a nearby chair. He froze when he looked through the bubbles and steam and saw Kathy's head in the water next to Lisa's. Both were smiling.

"Surprise," Kathy giggled as she sat up enough in the water to show him her bare shoulders.

"Wow," he somehow said while peeking at the pile of clothing and seeing two bras and two pairs of panties. He knew that they were both naked.

"Hello Mr. Givens," Lisa said softly and sexy. "I hope you are not disappointed."

"Errrr....no...definitely not. How long have you uh..been here and what have I missed so far?"

Lisa blushed and giggled. "Maybe we should show him what he missed," Kathy smiled. She turned towards Lisa who did the same. Ted watched as their faces came together and their eyes closed when their lips touched.

"Shit," Ted groaned feeling his hard-on about to rip open his pants. As he walked forward he removed his shirt and pushed off his slacks. He was close enough to see Kathy's tongue moving inside of Lisa's lips.

Lisa had just kissed Kathy for the first time when they heard Ted yell that he was home. The threesome she had with Ted and Ann was overwhelming and something she couldn't forget. Now as her small breasts and hard tips pressed into Kathy's larger ones she relaxed and let herself go.

Kathy's tongue was the aggressor, as she tasted a woman's lips for the first time. She realized how soft and tender a woman was compared to a man and how patient the sex was. As her tongue flicked over Lisa's her right hand moved to the young woman's flat tummy. She was too nervous to go lower so she moved up and cupped the small but well shaped right breast.

Now in the water Ted could see his girlfriend's fingertips exploring and teasing Lisa's nipples. He wanted to grab them both and take turns fucking them but knew he had to take his time. It looked like Kathy was really enjoying another woman's body.

"Ohh," Lisa moaned feeling her nipples being gently pulled and twisted. Her tongue took over the aggressor role while her fingers searched and found Kathy's larger softer breasts. She remembered how Ted and Ann ganged up on her until her body was overloaded and how marvelous her climax was. Now she wanted Kathy to feel the same. Her lips moved from the other woman's in order to look at Ted. "Help me," she whispered.

"What?" Kathy asked opening her eyes and seeing Ted's nude body walking across the hot tub towards her. She felt him sit on the empty side of her and knew that they were going to touch and kiss her. "Oh God I don't know if I'm ready for this."

"Shhh," Ted grinned before capturing her right earlobe in his lips. He heard her moan and looked over to see Lisa kissing and licking her other ear. "Ohhh, what...what do I do?" She asked them feeling their hands and fingertips start to explore her whole body.

"Just close your eyes and let yourself go," Ted answered. "Let us kiss, touch and suck you." He lowered his face to the water line and flicked his tongue down into the water until it touched her right nip. As he moved lower his hand moved up her right thigh towards her pussy but when he got there he felt Lisa's fingers already playing.

"I'll never be the same," she sighed while opening her legs to help both of them get to her need. "OH YES..RIGHT THERE..DON'T STOP!"

Ted and Lisa didn't stop. They both frenched her separately and then together. Their fingers touched every inch of her body until she was begging to cum. "Please...I need it."

"Let's go to the bedroom," Ted smiled as he and Lisa helped her weak body out of the water. They didn't bother to dry off as they ran to the master bedroom, which was just around the corner. Seconds later she was on her back and Lisa's face was between her legs. "OH LISA!! OH!"

Ted moved higher and suckled her hard nipples while Kathy's body bounced and twisted on the bed. Never since they had started having sex had he seen her so turned on and wild. He knew she was close when she grabbed his head and pulled his lips to hers. "AHHHGGG!" She grunted when she came. "AHHHGGG!!"

Kathy blacked out for a few minutes from the shattering climax. When she came too she remembered where she was and turned to see Ted's face between Lisa's legs.

Ted's face was sore from the oral sex he was providing and hoped the small woman would have an orgasm. He was licking up to the top of her slit when he felt Kathy's face moving to meet his. "Let me help."

"Sure," he grinned making sure to lightly kiss her lips before he turned over the pussy licking. He moved back and watched Kathy tackle her first clit sucking. It didn't take her long to get pretty good at it. He watched for a few minutes but decided he needed to cum as well.

Kathy kept her lips and tongue on Lisa's sex when she felt Ted guiding her onto a doggie position. As she leaned her face down she felt Ted's long hard cock entering her moist hole from behind. "Ahhh," she moaned lifting her face upward until the eight inches pushed all the way in.

Lisa was next to cum and it was as good if not better than the first threesome. She held Kathy's face tight while she humped up and down. "YES..YES!" Kathy's body slid up and down Lisa's while Ted fucked her. This threesome was so much more fun than the one with Lisa and his aunt.

Lisa managed to reach under Kathy's body and find her swollen clitty. She toyed and played with it until the larger woman climaxed. "OH YEAH...LISA..AH...AH...AHHH!"

When Kathy came Ted was seconds behind her. He held her ass against his stomach while he filled her void with his spunk.

Now completely satisfied the three cuddled together with Ted in the middle his front was pressed up against Lisa's little ass while Kathy's nice breasts crushed against his back. "I could get used to this," he whispered in Lisa's ear.

"What?" Kathy asked missing out on his comment.

"Nothing dear," he grinned.

*

George was on the prowl. He couldn't find Rebecca so he decided to go after the retired bank manager Joe Parker. Joe's lake house was a little over a mile from his own so he used his off-road four-wheeler to get there through the woods. Parker was cooking on the rear deck and heard the four-wheeler but thought it was the kids that had been riding nearby. The gospel music was playing loud from the speakers mounted outside so he didn't hear the footsteps coming up the stairs.

"In the sweet by and by," Parker sang while finishing his sixth beer that evening. He had heard that Ted was looking into old bank files and figured he was getting close to his kickbacks from Wright. After finding a silent buyer for his house he had put money down on a condo in Florida. "We shall meet on that beautiful shore."

George chuckled just before he grabbed the short balding man by his shirt collar from behind. It took little effort to pull the man to the top of the stairs.

"HEY! LET ME GO!" Parker yelled. "WHO ARE YOU?" He felt his body become airborne until it hit the first landing halfway down. His body bounced and turned and just before his arm broke he looked up and saw George Wright laughing. Then everything got dark.

*

Jim saw that it was dark at Ted's house except for a light from the rear. He hoped that Ted was still up as he moved around back and entered the rear porch. "Shit," he said softly when he saw the two piles of women's clothes including their underwear. He followed the man's clothing to the doorway into the house.

"Ted," he whispered as he moved down the hallway and looked into the master bedroom. "Holy shit," he said seeing the three naked bodies on the bed. He froze checking out Kathy's nice round butt and was about to turn when she turned and looked at him.

"TED!" Kathy screamed seeing the figured of a person standing in the doorway. "There's a man looking at us."

Ted sprang to the base of the bed and lunged at the dark shadow figure. He struck the person in his stomach and heard him groan. Moments later the lights came on and he recognized Jim on the floor beneath him. "JIM? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"I uh...need to talk," Jim said noticing that the two women had crawled under the sheets.

"Fuck man...I could have killed you," Ted said before standing and walking from the room naked. "Come with me and let me get my clothes."

Jim already had sutures in his head and chin and now thought he had a fractured rib. He followed Ted and looked away as the taller man got dressed.

"What happened to you?" Ted asked seeing the bandages.

"That's why I'm here. George paid me a visit at the hardware store. He was going to kill me but I assured him that I would not be a witness against him. He threatened to harm Ellen and Dawn."

"Fuck," Ted said feeling some soreness in his left knee. "We need to get you some protection. I'll call Bill."

Jim sat back on the soft sofa and saw Kathy walk in wearing a long terrycloth robe. "Kathy...I'm sorry."

"It's OK," she smiled. "I overheard what happened to you. Can I get you some coffee?"

"I'd love some," Jim smiled trying not to remember how nice her bare ass looked before.

Ted told Bill what happened and hung up. "Bill's going to get some officers over at your house," Ted said to Jim. "And he's going to put a few here." Ted glanced at Kathy. "He's issuing an arrest warrant for George as well."

*

George was still on his four-wheeler as he circled the lake towards Ted's house. He knew that Jesse Jakes had left town to live with his son for a while so he had to take care of Ted who had started all this stuff. He was about to come out of the woods when he saw the flashing lights coming down the road. "Fuck," he said to no one as the patrol car stopped in front of Ted's house. Somehow he had to stop the investigation and he had decided after killing Parker that he would go out fighting.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers