Hometown Ch. 06 - Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Mary Reavis was a little early getting to the Café but even so she figured that Kathy would be there first. The parking lot was empty and she was nervous about carrying the bank bag of money needed to conduct today's business. She figured that Kathy would be there any minute so she left the front door unlocked. After starting up the coffee machine she moved into the back to start the preparation of home made biscuits. After measuring out the flour and baking powder she added some milk and started mixing the dough.

*

"Is everyone alright?" Bill Johnson asked Ted, Jim, Kathy and Lisa as they sat around the kitchen table.

"Yeah," Jim answered. "Are you sure my family is safe? I'm not sure if Dawn made it home."

"I have two of my best troopers at your house and we will look out for your daughter," Bill answered. He looked at Ted. "Who else would Wright be targeting?"

"Well, Rebecca but she is either out of town or he's already gotten to her. There's Old Man Jakes but he's living with his son. How about Parker?" Ted sat up. "I think his house is a short distance from here."

"I'll send someone over there."

While Bill was sending a car to Parker's house Ted hugged Kathy. "I'm sorry I got you and your mom into this."

Kathy jerked her face up. "OH GOD MY MOM!"

*

George drove in the woods behind the Reavis Café and saw the lights go on in the kitchen. "Ok bitch," he smiled thinking it was Kathy opening up the café. "Maybe I can force you to speak to Ted and tell him to meet us here?" He circled around back and peeked inside at the older woman. Instead of Kathy he figured Mary Reavis would do.

"I'm in the kitchen!" Mary yelled when she heard the front door open and the little bell sound. "It's about time to got here. I'm going to have to speak to Ted about keeping you up all night!" She waited for her daughter to walk back but when she didn't she pushed the double swinging doors and walked out into the restaurant. She didn't see George until his large hand circled around her head and cupped her mouth.

"OOMPHHH!" was the only sound she could make into his large fat hand. She tried to pull his hand free but he was too strong. It was then she bit him.

"OUCH! FUCK!" George cried feeling the sharp teeth break his flesh. As he moved his hand away she grabbed his wrist and when his thumb popped up she chomped down on it.

"SHIT! STOP BITING ME!" He cried out as his free hand pulled her face from his finger. As he looked at the damage she ran back into the kitchen. "You're going to pay for that Mary." He walked confidently through the door still checking out the blood marks on his fat digit. He figured that she was hiding and wasn't prepared when the frying pan flattened against his chubby face. "BONG!" The metal pan rang out as she brought it back and swung again. This time the pan stuck his chin as he was falling to the floor.

"CRASH!" Mary saw the two pans of dirty dishes fall from the countertop when he tried to grab onto something. She had left the dirty dishes to do that morning and now had to jump back to miss the stale food and glass. She didn't know why George jumped her but she wasn't going to stand around and find out.

"OH SHIT! George groaned as he brushed spaghetti sauce from his face and mash potatoes from his chin. "You old bitch. I'm gonna.." As he tried to sit up and reach for her he didn't see the rolling pin covered with flour coming at his nose. "POP!"

Mary saw him go cross-eyed before his eyes closed and he fell onto his back. She jumped over his body and pushed open the swinging doors. "I better get out of here," she said looking back at the lifeless body. "I hope I didn't kill him."

Mary was two blocks away from the café when she heard her cell phone. "Hello?"

"Mom, it's Kathy. I need to warn you not to open the café door for anyone. Hide somewhere and a policeman will be there is a few minutes to get you."

"Well, it's too late. George Wright attacked me," she said calmly.

"OH GOD! ARE YOU HURT?"

"No, I don't think so but you better get an ambulance."

"What? If you're not hurt who needs an ambulance?"

"Why George of course. I messed him up pretty bad."

Kathy listened to what her mother did and was speechless when she hung up the phone.

"Well? Is she alright?" Ted asked with Jim and Lisa looking over his shoulder.

"Yeah, but she said she left him in pretty bad shape."

"Huh?" Ted asked. "Oh God I've got to see it."

Bill Johnson walked back into the house. "My officer just called and said they found George staggering down the road from the Café. He looked like he was in a train wreck. They are taking him to the hospital. Also, they found Mr. Parker pretty messed up but still alive. Seems George pushed him down a flight of stairs. Parker said the gospel song he was singing saved his life."

*

After George was locked up for at least twenty years without bail they didn't need to convince anyone to be a witness because they had them lined up at the door. It seems that George had so many illegal dealings in town that he couldn't keep track of where his money came from or where it went. A lot of it went with Babs who was reportedly in South America somewhere. What money was left after all the smoke cleared went to Mark who decided to use it for his college funds. He tried to get back with Dawn but she too decided to go to college far away from town.

*

Kathy, with some help from Ted, started up the Reavis Café franchise and hired Lisa to be the lead on all new franchises. The wedding between Ted and Kathy was the largest the town had ever seen. It was on their honeymoon on the beach in Antigua that Ted and Kathy saw a thin and very beautiful woman who looked a lot like Babs. "Do you think that it is her?" Kathy asked.

"I hope so," Ted laughed. "It serves George right that he's in a small jail cell and she's living it up in the Caribbean." They sipped on some Pina Colatas and watched the cute island girl waitress walking back up to their chairs.

"Can I get you anything?" The light brown skin 20 year-old waitress asked in a sexy voice.

Ted looked over at Kathy. "We said that time with Lisa would be the last time."

"I know," Kathy said remembering the soft skin and flesh. "But maybe we meant the last time on American soil?"

He sat up as the waitress started walking away. "Uh..excuse me. Is there anyway we can get you to bring some drinks to our room?"

The girl smiled. "Would you like a cherry too?"

*

The end.

Ending note: I'm so sorry to leave you all hanging and waiting for the ending to this story. One of my biggest issues as a writer is ending stories. First of all I don't want them to really end and second of all I don't want to disappoint you with an ending you didn't enjoy. I hope you enjoyed this one and am looking at my other open stories to see which one is next. Thanks again for your votes and your feedback. Love ya..Slick.