Hometown Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers

"I'll pay the listed price and nothing less."

"I've never heard that said before," she said pulling out her paperwork and pen. That afternoon George's lawyer met him in Alice's office and thirty minutes later he owned a house. Paying cash quickly completed the deal.

A few days later he told his aunt that he was moving out. They had made up somewhat but both were still upset about Rebecca. He decided to run the next morning and purposely stopped at the coffee shop. "Hello Mrs. Reavis."

"Ted. I'm happy to see you. Do you want to speak with Kathy?"

"Yes, but I don't think she is interested."

"Actually she is but... can I stop by the bank this morning and we can speak more privately? I make in my deposits on Thursday so I'll be there anyway."

"Sure, I'll be there. What time?"

"Around 11:30AM."

Ted ordered a hot tea and while she was fixing it Kathy walked out and saw him. "Good morning."

"Oh hi Ted. How are you doing? You know with your new job and a new house?"

Ted grinned. Word travels fast here doesn't' it?"

"Especially in a coffee shop," Kathy grinned.

His coffee was put down in front of him and after he paid for it he looked for Kathy but she disappeared. "Must be my cologne."

Rebecca started showing signs of warmth again and around 10:00AM Jim Turner came in. "Morning," Jim grinned.

"I've never seen you in a shirt and tie," Ted said after escorting him into the office and closing the door.

"Ellen made me wear it," Jim frowned. "Can I take the tie off?"

"Sure. So what's up?"

"I've...I mean we have made the decision to buy The Jake's hardware store."

"We meaning Ellen and you?"

"Yes."

"OK, you'll have to fill out the loan application forms. He had peeked at their savings account and had noticed it was basically dry. "What are you using as collateral?"

"Uh...collateral. Can't I get a loan without collateral?"

"I wish I could but all loans, especially ones involving real estate and businesses, are required to have something to back it up."

"Oh man. Ellen said that we would have to put up our house and maybe her business."

"I'm sorry Jim. That's the way it works. Have you had an accountant look into Jake's books? You know...to make sure there are no surprises?"

"Surprises? Mr. Jakes told me that he owns the business free and clear. He also said that the business pulls in around 100 grand per year."

"Even if you don't check it out the bank will have to do some investigating to make sure the business is sound."

"Fuck Ted. This is Plainville. Not New York."

Ted sat back. "I'll tell you what I'll do. My best friend in college runs an accounting firm. I'll get him to run a quick audit and it won't cost you a thing. He owes me."

"You'll do that for me?"

"Yes," he answered. "And for Ellen and Dawn," he thought.

After Jim left Connie came in. "I have been able to get a copy of Dawn's loan application. And it looks like the loan is actually in Ellen's name and not Dawn's.

"Thanks," he said. Around 11:35AM Mrs. Reavis walked in. He closed the door behind her. "Thanks for stopping by."

"Oh believe me this is more for me than you," she said. "I can tell that my daughter really likes you. She was smiling most of the morning after you left but that afternoon it changed."

"I liked her too," he said wondering where this was going.

"You see Kathy fell head over heels in love with a guy in Chicago. She never really dated much in high school and college so when she started getting serious I was so happy for her. A few months before we found out that Bill had cancer she called me up crying. The man suddenly for no apparent reason dumped her. It was on Valentine's Day, which made it even worse. I'm afraid that she won't get close again to another man in fear that it will happen again."

"And you never found out why?"

"Maybe she did but she never told me and I've never asked again. It brings up too much pain."

"I understand."

"You don't. I mean for the first time I saw the interest in her eyes. Please don't give up."

He sighed. "I wish I knew what to do."

"Just take it slow."

"That I'm good at."

*

Later in the day he was surprised to hear that Babs Wright was on his schedule. As Connie showed her in he quickly noticed that she had changed from her cheerleading days. Maybe about sixty pounds more.

"Mrs. Wright. Please come in."

"Damn boy. The city has screwed you up hasn't it? Call me Babs like you used to in high school."

Ted tried to remember if they ever had a conversation. "Sure...how are you doing Babs?"

"Fine," she smiled after he closed the door. As he walked behind his desk she opened the two top buttons on her black silk blouse.

"So what can I do for you?" He saw she was wearing short skirt but her thighs were so heavy he could see under it.

"Well first I want to thank you for buying one of our beach homes. It's a beautiful house and wonderful piece of land."

"I agree," he smiled. "I guess we are now neighbors."

"I sunbathe naked on my upstairs patio so don't be peeking." She leaned forward enough to make him scared her tits were going to explode out of their confines. "But if you want to peek I won't mind."

Ted wondered if she was here on her own of if her husband was again trying to bribe him about his loans. "I promise not to peek."

She giggled and stood up. He watched as she moved to the window behind his desk, which, looked out onto the main parking lot. "Do you mind if I close the blinds?"

"Uh...I guess it depends." He started to get up to get out of the door when she grabbed his arm and pulled his body back into hers. "What are you doing?"

"You don't think that I remember you but I do. You see all of us girls talked about the guys and one of the guys in your gym class told us how endowed you are." Her fingers grabbed onto his soft noodle and squeezed.

"Don't," he said trying to slide by her but she pushed her large knockers in his way. "We can't...do this..here," he said not wanting to create a scene with her in the bank.

"So where can we do it?" She asked letting him go and moving back.

"I'll be alone in that big house in a few weeks. Maybe you can stop by?" He said it to buy some time.

"Maybe you're right. Until then."

He slouched down in his chair after she left. He realized that Rebecca was not the only slut in town.

"Are you OK Mr. Givens?" Connie asked after seeing Babs leave.

"Whew, don't ever leave me alone with her again."

"I should have warned you," the older woman said.

That evening he decided to call Kathy. "Hello," she said not recognizing his phone number.

"Kathy it's me Ted. I'm sorry to bother you."

"No, that's fine. I'm just trying to learn how to knit."

"Really? My mother taught me to knit years ago. If you need help let me know."

She laughed. "You say the funniest things. So how is everything going?"

"Some bad and a lot of good. I'm glad to be back. How about you?"

"I know my mother talked to you. I'm happy to be back. I'm sorry for cancelling our date..I mean the dinner."

"I'm sorry too. I was looking forward to it. But I understand."

"You're different."

"Different...meaning bad?"

"No...the opposite. Meaning good. I think.. I'm not good at reading people."

"So does this mean we can uh..you know?"

The ten seconds seemed like ten minutes before she answered. "I guess so."

"Dinner or do you want to attend a birthday dinner party with me on Saturday night?"

"Babs' party?"

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Great. I'm not sure where you live."

"Rockland Street. Number 52. The party is at 7 so pick me up around 6:30PM."

*

Ted had nothing to do on a Friday night so he worked late checking out the bridge loans that Wright Construction had opened. When he opened the third page of the file he saw why George Jr. was so anxious. Wright Construction has a loan payment milestone of $1,000,000 due in two weeks. He checked further and found out that Rebecca had extended the loan without interest six months ago. He smelled a dirty rat or maybe a pack of them.

After stopping by a furniture store and ordering a king size bed, a large sofa, a dining room table and chairs, and a large screen TV he went to his aunts house. Again there was a car in the driveway but it wasn't Rebecca's. He peeked into the living room window and saw his aunt sitting very close to a cute Asian girl. Since the windows were up he leaned forward to listen.

"I...uh should go," the younger woman said as she tried to stand. "I thought you were having a small party for your nephew."

"He's probably busy at the bank and should be home soon. While we are waiting for him we should get to know each other better."

Ted grinned because this must be the woman his aunt had mentioned as a possible threesome partner with him. It had been few days since his last sex party with his aunt so maybe this was what he needed. He leaned upward to see his aunt's hand fall onto the bare right leg just below her short red dress.

"Mrs. Jefferies, I'm not..you know."

"I'm not either Lisa. I do prefer a man more but there are some things that a woman can do better than a man." Ann saw the small hand move to push hers away so she quickly jammed her fingers up under the silk dress.

"OH GOD!" Lisa cried out when the exploring fingers pressed into her panty covered pussy lips. "Please," she begged after grabbing Ann's wrist and trying to pull the hand out. But Ann was bigger and stronger.

"I'll stop but you have to give it a try first." Her middle finger pressed into the small narrow covered slit.

"Oh...no...I don't...I don't...," Lisa couldn't finish because the experienced finger found her raised and ready clitty. "Ahhh."

Ann grinned when the girl let go of her wrist and leaned back onto the sofa. As she continued diddling with her young sex she lifted the red dress to see what she was touching.

Ted could see everything as well. He was only about eight feet away in direct view of the fingertip that had totally disappeared. As Ann pressed deeper the plain white panties pulled to the middle, which exposed the dark pubic hairs on both sides. The woman's eyes were now closed as she moaned through opened lips and teeth. He was hard as steel but wanted Ann to pull the woman so far in she wouldn't object when he joined them.

Lisa's mind was on overload. She didn't open her eyes when she felt her feet being lifted onto the sofa or when the same hands pulled off her now very moist panties. She only peeked when she felt a hot wet tongue lick into her dripping sex. She had only limited sex with her last boyfriend and none of it included oral sex.

"Ohhh...Please!" She moaned when the tongue parted her inner lips and disappeared.

Ann first thought that her working mate was objecting but when the petite hand pulled her head and invading tongue closer she knew she was begging to cum. As she licked and suckled on the familiar lips and pleasure button she heard footsteps.

Ted tried to be quiet walking into the room and up to the sofa. The girl still had her eyes closed so she didn't know he was next to her seeing the long pink tongue working magic. She didn't know Ted was there until he kissed her check and whispered. "Do you want some more company?"

Normally Lisa would be mortified that a man that she had never met was seeing her legs and womanly lips opened. But all she wanted now was to be pleased. Her eyes partially parted. "Yes."

Ted nibbled on her earlobe and lightly kissed over her cheek to her small but soft lips. When his mouth touched hers she opened wide to let another tongue enter her body. As they frenched his left hand slid lightly over her upper stomach and then upward to cup her braless tiny right covered breast.

Ann lifted her mouth and smiled. "I told you that the two of us will really make you happy."

Ted toyed with the hard small nip and found her kissing to be without a whole lot of experience. As they continued to kiss he wormed his fingers down through her moist bush until he felt his aunt's tongue. She moved it away to enable him to push into her very tight hole.

Lisa pulled her mouth away. "Please...I want...you to.."

"Fuck her," Ann finished.

Ted wanted to stand up and get out but feeling the tight pussy held him there. As he fingered her to get her wet he felt his aunt undressing him. She pulled off his shirt and pants before ripping off his boxers.

"I'll get it nice and wet for you," she laughed.

"Geez...," he moaned as she sucked on his lollipop. When he was rock hard and dripping from the tip he pulled back from Ann and moved up onto the sofa between the petite thighs.

"OH GOD!" Lisa cried when she looked between her thighs and saw what was about to enter her sex. "PLEASE GO SLOW!"

"I'll go as slow as you want," he grinned rubbing the crown around to gather more lubrication before aiming inside.

"AHHHH!" She moaned as the ram pushed into her depths. "Don't stop... wait...wait go...no stop... easy...yes...more... more OHHH... yes... move.. wait...OH GOD!" By the time she finished directing him he was buried as deep as he could go.

"Pull her legs up," Ann commanded as she grabbed Lisa's right ankle and lifted and spread to the side.

Ted looked down under his navel and saw that her pussy was as wide open as it would go and it was still fucking tight about his shaft. "Are you OK?"

Lisa's eyes were rolled back into her skull. Her mouth was wide open gasping for air while her hands clutched around his ass to pull him even deeper. Her desire to be fucked by a huge cock was now real. "Do it..fuck me."

Ted inched back and moved forward again. Again and again he did it while moving further out until he was moving his whole cock in and out. Her moans became deeper and louder.

"OH FUCK! FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG.. BIG COCK!"

Ann stood back amazed that this was the same shy young woman who barely said a word around the office. Now she was begging to be fucked. And she knew later she would have those small rosy lips sucking on her own pussy.

Five minutes passed and then ten minutes. Lisa tried to hold on without cuming because she didn't want it to end. But suddenly the sparking fuse hit her pleasure button. "NOW...OH YES..NOW!"

Ann expected him to cum too but when the woman begged him to stop Ted move away. "What's wrong?"

He grinned. "I didn't want to cum because I've always had this fantasy of two women sucking my cock at the same time."

She smiled. "I think we can handle that. Don't you Lisa?" She looked at the satisfied woman who nodded.

The threesome moved to the master bed and ten minutes later Ted was on his back with his pink tower in their fingers and lips. They took turns sucking and licking until he was ready to fire. "Ready on the left, ready on the right...ready on the firing line," he whispered. "Here it cums baby."

Lisa had never swallowed before so she moved back and watched Ann take the first two loads. When she pulled back she engulfed the mushroom head and took the third and forth loads.

A few minutes later after the women gargled and returned Lisa moved into his arms. "Hi, I'm Lisa," she giggled.

Ted was pooped and quickly fell asleep. He woke up twice during the night when their naked bodies banged against his. He had enough light from the bathroom to see Lisa's head between Ann's legs. The second time he could only make out legs and arms. Around 5 AM he snuck out of the bed and into his bedroom making sure to lock the door.

*

Saturday morning Ted took his time getting out of bed. He knew he should stop by the bank to research more files but all the sex had kicked his ass. He heard his aunt knock on the locked door.

"I'm going food shopping. Do you want anything special?"

"No thanks," he said back. A few minutes later he heard her car leave. After a quick bathroom trip he walked downstairs in his boxers and found a bagel. A few minutes later he saw someone on the back porch again. "Jim," he whispered as he walked to the door and peeked out to see Dawn.

"Can I come in?" She said through the glass taking note of this bare chest.

"I...uh..need to.. to get dressed," he said before turning and hurrying back upstairs to the bedroom. He had to change his boxers so he pushed them off and was reaching for new ones when he heard her giggle behind him. "Jesus Dawn." He kept his bare ass pointing at her as he pulled up the light blue boxers.

"No wonder my mother has the hots for you," she said walking into the bedroom and sitting on the bed. "Where you her first?"

He saw the firm tits and hard nipples, which mean she was not wearing a bra under the tight tee shirt. Plus the shorts she was wearing barely covered her buttocks. "I think you need to leave and let me get dressed."

"I'm not a virgin," she said proudly.

"Dawn. We...you..me..we can't do this," he knew he was weakening but at the same time knew that there was a remote chance that she could be his daughter. "Please go downstairs and wait for me."

"You're loss," she said standing and wiggling her cute ass on the way out.

"Fuck," he muttered low as he quickly dressed and moved downstairs to see her reading the comic pages of the paper. "Dawn, nothing can happed between you and I. You're a beautiful young woman who has a great life ahead of you. Take your time with sex and with men."

"You sound like my daddy," she said putting down the paper. "Last night my parents were arguing and I heard... I heard my daddy ask my mother if you were my real daddy."

He heard her but didn't want to talk about it. "Dawn, I would give anything if I was your father but, the chances of that being true are very slim." He realized that he might find out some things. "I left right after high school. When is your birthday?"

"June 9th."

His mind was spinning numbers. "1993?"

"Yes."

"I left town in July 1992. Your birthday is 11 months after I left."

"So that means we can date," she grinned.

Ted saw her stand and walk towards him. "No...you are too young and your parents are very good friends of mine." He saw the lust in her eyes as she lifted the tight shirt up over her bare and totally wonderful breasts. "Oh my God," he whispered. They were just like her mothers when he removed her blouse years ago.

As Dawn reached for the snap on her shorts they both heard the garage door going up. "Damn it," she cursed.

By the time Ann walked in Dawn was out the back door and around the side of the house.

Ann had heard the door close. "And which one was that?"

"No one," Ted answered. He took a deep breath and walked back up to his room with visions of sugar boobs in his head.

*

Kathy was nervous after taking a hot bath. She had not been on a real date with another man since her sudden separation from her live-in boyfriend. She missed the sex and knew she should have expected it since the few months before he left he didn't feel up to it. Her naked body in the steamy bathroom mirror showed that she kept herself in good shape. Her breasts had a slight sag but her nipples were still light pink as compared to dark brown on older women who had children. Her white bikini lines covered her boobs and showed a white triangle pointing down to her bush and lips.

"Should I trim you?" She asked her pubic mound. If she did it would mean that Ted would possibly have a chance seeing or touching it. A few minutes later she put down the razor and wiped the excess shaving cream from her inner thighs and around her sex.

She tried to keep busy until 6:30 PM when he said he would pick her up. After changing from her red dress to a blue dress she finished with a clinging black sleeveless dress. After saying no to the pantyhose she slipping into her pumps and put on her lipstick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers