Hometown Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,166 Followers

Five minutes later she opened the door and saw Ted in a black suit and white open-topped shirt. "Hi," he grinned. "Wow!"

Kathy blushed. "I guess I look a little different in a dress than an apron."

"You look great in either of them," he smiled. "Are you ready to go?"

"Let me call my mother. She still thinks I'm a teenager. Come in."

Ted followed her inside trying to see what kind of panties she was wearing but there were no lines. After walking down the hall they turned into her kitchen where she picked up the mobile phone.

"Hi Ma," she said rolling her eyes back at Ted. "Yes, he's here and yes I'm still going out to the party with him."

Ted chuckled and looked around at the well-decorated kitchen.

"No, I'm not calling you tonight. I'll see you tomorrow at the shop. Love you too. Bye."

She hung up and hung up the dishtowel on a nearby bar. "Before we go I have to tell you something."

Ted lifted his eyes hoping it wasn't bad. "OK." She walked up to him and stopped a few feet short.

"George Jr. asked me to come to the party alone. A few times when I was working at their home office he...he came on to me."

"That figures," Ted said. "With no success I guess."

"Of course not," she said firmly.

"Sorry."

"Well anyway he left me alone until yesterday afternoon. Babs left early to get her hair done at Ellen's. I was about to leave when he came into the small office in his basement and locked the door.

"That asshole," Ted growled. He could see anger in her face for the first time.

"I told him to unlock the door or that I would report him to the police if he tried anything."

"And it worked?"

"At first I thought so but fifteen minutes later as I was leaving he stopped me in the foyer. Before I knew it he pulled me to him and kissed me. Yuck...it was disgusting."

"What happened?"

"I bit his tongue," she smiled. "I'm not sure but I may have drawn blood."

Ted laughed. "Serves him right. So what are you going to do now? I mean it is definitely sexual harassment."

"Actually I was ready to quit anyway. My mother's coffee shop is unbelievably busy and there is a man in Thomasville that wants to open a franchise. So I'm going to see what I can do to set it up."

"That's great," he grinned. Both of them froze when their eyes locked. They both saw and felt the chemistry. He moved his face closer expecting her to back away but when her eyes closed he knew it was OK to kiss her.

Only cars driving by on the street outside made any noise as they gently kissed. There was no hurry to use their tongues because just the touch of their lips was enough. He moved his mouth from side to side as their body fronts slowly pressed together. After a minute she pulled her face back but stayed connected. Her face moved into his neck as she whispered, "What am I doing?"

He grinned feeling the hard tips of her nipples pressing into his chest. "Maybe we should go to the party." He wanted to take her upstairs and make love for the rest of the weekend but knew he didn't want to spook her.

"Thank you," she said moving back and smiling. After getting her lightweight jacket they headed to the party.

*

When they arrived at the large house they saw a large number of cars parked in a field to the west. Valets opened their doors and drove Ted's car to the parking area. As they approached the door George Jr. stood in a XXL tuxedo. "Welcome Ted and...and uh Kathy." He didn't see who was behind Ted until they walked up the steps.

"Hello George," Ted grinned. "I guess I don't have to introduce Kathy."

"No...uh...of course not. Hello Kath," he grinned holding out his fat fingers. But she only smiled and walked on by.

George grabbed his arm. "Say maybe we can discuss some business tonight?"

"Nope. Don't mix business with pleasure." Ted smiled and hurried to catch up to his date.

Once inside Ted saw Babs and Rebecca standing next to the retired bank manager. The man had aged, gained weight and lost his hair. They all saw him and waved for him to come over but he moved with Kathy to the bar. "Is the whole town here?" He whispered.

"Pretty much," Kathy grinned as she picked up a white wine from the fancy bar. Ted got his scotch and soda and when they turned they saw Ellen and Jim walk in. They saw him and headed his way.

"Hello Kathy," Ellen said with a forced smile. She turned and stared at Ted.

"Hi buddy," Jim grinned reaching out to shake his hand. "Good choice," he whispered loud enough for Kathy and Ellen to hear.

Ted rolled his eyes. Some appetizers were served and a small band started playing. After a few couples moved into the center of the floor to dance Ted asked Kathy.

"I'm glad Jim said I was a good choice," she whispered as their bodies once again meshed together. This time his right hand moved around to the small of her back while his left hand took hers and pulled it back.

They dance forgetting the others enjoying the contact. Somehow he was able to keep his excitement down. When the dance was over they slightly broke apart when George tapped his shoulder. "Care if I cut in?"

Ted immediately looked at Kathy. "It's up to her."

"I uh...," she started to say when Babs grabbed Ted's forearm.

"It's my birthday and I get to chose who dances with whom."

Ted tried to hold on to Kathy. "Go ahead," she said figuring she could handle George.

After they moved onto the floor Kathy moved into George's arms but kept her torso back.

"About yesterday," he whispered. "I was just joking around. You know..so I hope it doesn't come between us."

"It won't George," she whispered back. "Because I'm giving you my notice." She let go of his left hand but he grabbed her elbow.

"Fine but I hope you don't say anything to anyone."

She knew that he meant Ted. "Too late." She swung free of his grasp and moved back to the bar where her wine was still sitting.

Ted also tried to keep back from Babs but her breasts were too big. "Well happy birthday."

"Thank you," she smiled. "Did you bring me a present?" Her thick right thigh jammed between his legs until it crushed against his limp member.

"Shit," he gasped looking around to see most of the crowd watching. He didn't want to make a scene but was lost on how to get out of it.

"My turn to cut in," Dawn said as she pulled Babs back. The birthday girl tried to stay connected but Dawn was too strong.

"Hi Uncle Ted," Dawn giggled.

"So now I'm your uncle?" he laughed.

"Well you are not my father and won't be my lover so uncle will do for now. So what's up with Kathy Reavis? I think my mother is jealous."

"Uncle is fine," he whispered glancing over at Ellen who was watching closely. "Kathy is my date."

"She's pretty hot," Dawn grinned. "Is my uncle going to get lucky tonight?"

"Whew, when you want to say something you just say it don't you?"

"Yes, why beat around the bush?"

Finally the song ended and he moved back to Kathy. "Sorry. I really wanted to dance with you."

"Good," she smiled. "Is something going on with Ellen and you?"

"No, she is my best friend's wife. Nothing."

She looked into his eyes. "If I find out different later on..."

"Nothing," he said taking her hand and walking her out onto the large deck overlooking the lake. They moved out to the rail and look out. "My house is the brown one straight across."

"Nice," she said taking his hand in hers. "When do you move in?"

"Actually next week if my furniture arrives."

"I guess as the bank manager you can get a loan approved that fast."

"No loan," he grinned as he guided her to the side of the house facing a dense forest. He turned her to him again and this time when their lips met their tongues weren't shy. They kissed for two minutes before they heard someone calling his name.

"Wow," he grinned moving back from her taking a mental picture of her perky nipples pressing out the black silk.

"Whew," she giggled fanning her face. "It's been a while." She too peeked down to see an endowed shape in his slacks.

"Here," Ted said moving around to see Jim holding the door open. "They want you to come inside."

"Why?" he asked but Jim didn't say. As they walked inside they saw George on a microphone.

"There he is. Plainville's long lost son who has returned to us. Let's give Ted a big hand."

Ted blushed not expecting George to suck up to this degree. He waved for everyone to stop clapping and walked to the microphone. "I'm very glad to be back and didn't realize how much I missed until I saw all the familiar faces again. But tonight is Bab's night so let's really have a good time and make it special for her."

"That was nice," Kathy said when he moved back over to stand by her. She took his hand in hers and saw the surprised looks on the faces in the room. "I'm sure my mother already knows about us holding hands."

Dancing continued for the next hour. Ted and Kathy danced together forgetting about the others. Later when Kathy headed to the bathroom Ellen pulled him into a dark corner. "Can we talk?"

He looked around for Jim and Dawn but didn't see them. "Uh..sure."

"I'm surprised you haven't tried to see me. You know about what happened the other day."

"Ellen you are married to a great guy that screwed up once with the town whore. I can't get messed up in this."

"That's fine. But maybe we can just get together periodically. I'll be happy with that." After picking up his hand she pulled it up to her face and teasingly licked around his thumb.

"Oh my God," Kathy gasped after moving around the corner.

"Kathy..it's not what," he started to say until she did a 180 and turned sharply. She hurried down the hallway and turned to head down into the basement. He rushed down and found her facing away. "Kathy..I'm sorry. I don't have those feelings for Ellen."

"She was licking your thumb."

"After I told her that I didn't want to get messed up with her. I don't want to be with her...I'd rather be with you."

"I can't believe that," she said feeling the first tear roll down her cheek. She felt his hands move to her waist from the back.

"I'm not him," he whispered. "I'm here."

"Ted,' she whispered. Her body slumped back into his.

"Shhh. Let's get out of here." He led her up the stairs and quickly out through a side door.

"Where are we going?" She asked following him along a small path around the lake in the now bright moonlight.

"To my house. I have the key."

As they looked up at the house she sat down on a fallen tree. "I can't go another step," she sighed. Ted grinned and swooped her up in his strong arms. Her hands hung onto his neck while they made it up the grade. He didn't put her down until they were inside a large room where his bedroom was to be.

"Sorry it's not much," he grinned as he sat down next to her. They turned together and held tight while their lips searched and met. It was her tongue moving with stored hunger and her fingers ripping off his shirt and pulling off his trousers. He grinned as her eyes widened when his boxers left his lower body.

She realized that she had gasped. "Sorry but I wasn't expecting that."

"Kathy if you are not sure about this."

"Shhh," she grinned. Her trembling fingers pulled the black straps from her shoulders and as she stood up over his nakedness the dress fell at her feet. "It's been a while and you are a lot bigger than...than him." She pushed off her panties without shame.

"You're beautiful," he said reaching up to pull her down on top of his hardness.

But neither cared to join together just yet. Their fingers explored and searched while their lips and tongues mixed and danced together. It was not a race but a journey that was not going to end here. Her hands held his head while it moved down to her sharp nipples. He wanted to savor the small but perky mounds but her need pushed him down over her navel to her trimmed mound. "OH YES...YES..RIGHT THERE!"

Ted used all of his experience to bring her up to the zenith, the peak, the max. Her hips lifted him up when she came. "NOW TED....OH GOD...NOW!"

Her body shook and trembled. Fire shot though from her center to her extremes. Never had she experienced this excitement and this total release. Satisfaction was hers after months of sadness. Her arms and legs moved outward offering him her body and herself.

He whispered her name as his moist lips moved back up her soft stomach to her succulent cones and finally to her lips. "Kathy."

"I'm yours Ted. I want you." As his sex pushed at her gate her legs curled around his hips. The moisture from her release and his mouth made it easier for him to enter.

Ted planted soft kisses on her face while he took his time. He listened for her moans to tell him when to stop and when to go. Fifteen minutes of slow but steady passage finally brought them together as one. He felt tears on her cheek and pushed back to look into her eyes. "Are you OK?"

She wiped the tears of happiness away and smiled. "I'm so OK." Her petite fingers covered with happy tears reached down to pull him even deeper. "Now I want you to be as happy." Her body pulled him to the bottom while she took the top.

"Ummm..I think I'm going to be very happy." His eyes closed feeling her tightness start to move up and back down. Again and again until the tightness was removed. Her hands pushed on his shoulders while her hips fucked him. The sounds of their wet naked bodies echoed through the empty rooms. Moans bounced from the curtain less windows and rug less floors.

"KATHY...KATHY."

She grinned but didn't stop lifting and lowering. "Do it Ted. Cum inside me. Fill me up."

"AHHHH!" He cried feeling the release deep inside of her hot oven.

Minutes later as they lay arm in arm she gently kissed him. "If you leave me please don't do it on Valentine's day."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I haven't told anyone. Not even my mother."

"I understand."

But a few seconds later she began. "I never saw it coming. I thought love would be gradual with small steps. But he swooped me off my feet. My whole world changed and the life was so wonderful. I never saw it coming and it was totally devastating."

"Your mother said he just ended it with no reason."

Her arms held him closer. "He was married."

"What?"

"I thought his long business trips were just that. I was his Chicago life and another woman was his New York life. I guess he got to the point where he had to make a choice. I came out in second place."

He heard her soft sob and kissed her forehead. "I know how you feel."

She pushed back and wiped her eyes. "Your marriage."

He nodded. "She had another guy. I was lost when it happened but now realize that it was a good thing." He hugged her close again.

They suddenly felt the cold air from the lake and stood to dress. "Do you think they missed us?" Ted asked as they walked back to the party.

"I hope so," she grinned holding his hand.

The End of Chapter Two.


Ending note: Life in the hometown for Ted has had it ups and downs. But there are a lot of questions that still need to be answered. Thanks to all of your kind feedback. Love Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,166 Followers