All Comments on 'Homewrecker Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Legal malpractice

Gwen Munson cannot represent more than one defendant and certainly cannot plea bargain for one of her clients to testify against the other

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8almost 4 years ago

Well then...no crowbar or ice cream for me. :( But that's ok; I''ll get it right NEXT TIME!!!

Thanks for a great read, WW!

SC8

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
THOSE YOUNG 'BARS' ARE BEING TAUGHT HOW TO GROW INTO MANHOOD

at their parents knees. Productivity is a valuable lesson. TK U MLJ LV NV

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Blue crowbar awards

Congrats to those that got it, in whole or in part. And a special blue crowbar award to GrandPaM, who, like Teresa Croyle, made one comment that was totally spot-on... but you'll have to wait for future stories to see exactly what it was. :o)

And a lot of you saw one clue that I did not intend to be a clue(!) The smaller dress had nothing to do with Elliot Sanders's Chinese wife, but I can see where some of you thought that it was.

I'm working on the next story, which will be a bridge story covering the Holiday season. And you know what (and who) that means... the Iron Wolf!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Once again, excellent!

Dawson's motive was a wee bit weaker than necessary, but still, a grear story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

Well WW, you have outdone yourself on the solution of this story/// On to the next adventure where the IC and staff will have their work cut out for them. Good to see you found a way to put Jack back into the story and were able to keep your Angels working together.

Avalanche2015Avalanche2015almost 4 years ago

Another awesome "whodunit" tale from the mind of WW, thanks for the adventure! One slight issue from my BMW enthusiast point of view, BMW Automobiles are know by the nickname "Bimmer", as the original "Beamer" nickname was applied much earlier to BMW Motorcycles as riders were considered to be riding the "beam". The name "Bimmer" was applied to autos so as not to confuse within the enthusiast community so the correct term to use in your fine story would have been "Bimmer" rather than the much incorrectly applied "Beamer" that you utilized. Take care, much admire and enjoy your works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thoughts

Avalanche2015 most of society who are not enthusiasts use the term Beamer to refer to the cars, so only an enthusiast would know the difference. Before you pointed it out I confused the two as I am a Ford man who drives an F-150 and through high school many of my friends and family referred to them as Beamers as well, even those who drove them referred to them in that way.

WifeWatchman,, here is my suppositions according to what you have written. Elliot Saunders was in a meeting with Darryl Dawson, when he heard Mr. Dawson complain about the restraining order taken out against him and how the mob was keeping him from his woman. After the meeting, Mr. Saunders though through the implications of what his lobbyist lawyer told him and he either thought it over in his own mind or he talked everything over with his Chinese wife.

The next time he met with Mr. Dawson, he made a series of suggestions as to how he could do whatever he wanted to do to Ms. DeAngelo, including seducing the event coordinator and setting up a patsy whom the police would look to as the likeliest suspect. Then Mr. Saunders announced the conference and set it at the hotel in Town & County, so if Mr. Dawson his lawyer acted on Mr. Saunder's suggestions, then at least the Southport Mob would lose a family member.

Once his security notified him of Ms. DeAngelo's arrival, he waited and had a room service order placed for his lawyer's room and waited for the fireworks to begin. He knew the mob would never hit Dawson in Midtown, but that politics might be manipulated to get Mr. Dawson bail which would then lead the mob to assassinate Mr. Dawson, whose murder would lead the Iron Crowbar to shutdown the Southport Mob in order to bring Mr. Dawson's murders to justice.

When the Iron Crowbar didn't move quickly to bring Mr. Dawson's killers to justice and take down Orrin B. Taggert and possibly State Senator Jimmy "the Coffin" Cerone, Mr. Saunders got impatient and demanded Crowbar do his bidding and take down the Southport Mob.

Of course, the Iron Crowbar has decided to not play by Mr. Saunder's game and knows Mr. Saunders seeks to be the next Consultant of Crime.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 4 years ago

Very well done! I wonder, however

who’s pulling the strings as the

new “Consultant” of crime?

Elliot Sanders isn’t bright enough.

Mmmmm...food for thought, and

future cases.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
another sexless drag

another sexless drag

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
To another sexless drag

Don't read it if you are only for sex and find this drag, their are millions of other stories for you....don't be hypocrite

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
to "don't be a hypocrite"

you ask me to not be a hypocrite, to not read this one if it does not have sex as there are millions of other stories out there. but those million other stories don't have an iron crowbar who is (in)famous for his hard equipment. first, the author develops a strong attractive character using loads of steamy sex situations, turns people like me into an addict, and then deprives us of our daily doses 'for months' by writing non-erotic stories continuously; and if I even simply point it out to the author, you call me a hypocrite? wow, a true humanitarian you are!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
anonymous/another sexless drag

While I appreciate the positive comments about my characters, I took offense to your comment that I am 'depriving' you of anything. You are NOT entitled to demand of me what is in my stories, especially in consideration of how much I'm being paid for them. Having published almost 500 chapters of stories, you should be able to see by now that most don't have sex scenes. And if you think my stories without sex are a 'drag', then like the other commentator, I suggest you find other stories to read.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted

The first chapter of the next story, 'Believer', has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sorry for the trouble

I am sorry to have offended you; you have given readers like me much joy with some of the intense sex scenes in your stories; I had no intention of controlling your freedom to write nor dictate terms as to what you should write!

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Well I got that wrong - yet again. Didn't expect the final killing but it does make sense seeing how weak some judges and prosecutors are!!!

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Homewrecker Series Info