Honey, Will You Tip the Man?

Story Info
Hubby's plans for wife go deeper.
2.5k words
4.2
45.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,026 Followers

In my younger years I used to enjoy fucking other men's wives while the husbands watched. There was nothing like the double pleasure of sliding my thick nine inches slowly into another man's wife while he watched. In case you didn't know, there is quite a community out there of hubbys who get their kicks on this sort of thing, and I was delighted to find quite a lot of them.

Back then, all contact was arranged by mail, through the postal system, and it took weeks to make plans. Husbands and couples advertised in magazines available in adult bookshops, and a system of post office boxes enabled connections.

I soon found out that a number of the advertisers were bogus or not what they appeared to be, but plenty were legit. If one said, "Looking for suitable male with the right equipment to please wifey," then I would send a letter and photo. Over the years, I'd guess that I must have fucked almost a hundred wives, but I can't be sure of the accurate count.

Lots of guys were out there answering the same ads, so I had to come up with a good reason for the couple to choose me. Humor and humility were key. No bragging. The couple had to feel comfortable and willing to take a chance on me. But surely an ace in my deck was a photo of my slender and muscular body with a firm pillar of cock for the missus.

After years have passed, I can still recall the details of many of the encounters. Some were plain vanilla and not all that exciting. Others involved elaborate plans, especially if the wife was iffy about the whole idea. Frankly, those were my favorite.

For instance, one husband told me about a fantasy that he had discussed with his wife. It was a simple idea, and he said that he thought his wife was willing to do it. He asked if I would be willing to try it even though there would be no guarantee of success. I might have to go home with blue balls and an undischarged cock. I told him I'd be honored to try it.

The idea was simple. I would be the pizza delivery boy. I would arrive and ring their doorbell with a pizza in hand. They would invite me in only to discover that there was no cash for payment. You know this one. Then the pizza boy would get a blow job as payment.

Sure, why not?

A blow job was not my favorite activity, but the hubby said this was their first time, and he wasn't sure how it would go. He didn't want to risk asking his wife to do more. As for him, I figured he'd get his jollies just from watching.

Their photo made me eager to give this a try. Jerri, the wife, was quite attractive. They were probably in their forties, and a photo of her in a bathing suit showed a shapely figure with very lean legs.

What would have brought them to try adding another male to their sexy fun? Who knows? Maybe years of repetition or curiosity? In most cases, the couples I met wanted a hung male to give the wife a new experience. Maybe that worked for this couple, too. Whatever the reason, I was honored to help them in any way I could.

As the evening approached, I talked through a few ideas with the husband, Arthur. I was probing him to see what he wanted. What would please him the most? Did he want to see his wife fucked? Would she object? He kept warning me that this was their first time, and he didn't want to go farther than Jerri would feel comfortable. I agreed with him, of course.

The night arrived. "Ding dong," went the doorbell.

Arthur opened his front door and called out, "Honey, the pizza is here."

I stepped into their lovely home, dressed in casual attire and holding a pizza box in one hand.

Gerri came in from the living room, "Oh, good," she said, "You can set it down in the kitchen."

I moved through the hallway and entered their spacious kitchen. Their home was in a fancy neighborhood, and the house indicated that the Mr. and the Mrs. must have been doing well.

Gerri was dressed in a simple sleeveless blouse that buttoned down the front, a tight mini-skirt that reveled a lot of her legs, and high heels. Her brown hair was wavy and youthful looking for a woman of her age. Her face was lean with high cheekbones, little turned-up nose, and narrow lips. On the way over, my cock had been restless and eager. Now it was gaining weight, thickening and expanding. I could feel the wetness already.

Arthur said, "Well, dear, can you pay this fine young fellow?"

Jerri looked at him and said, "Oh, I thought you had cash?"

"Who, me?" Arthur replied. "I'm flat out."

"Oh dear," Gerri said, "Young man, I'm afraid we can't pay you."

This was exactly what Arthur and I had planned, and I felt sure that he had rehearsed his wife, too. Arthur told me that he would be filming the entire event, and I looked around for cameras. There was one pointing right at us.

I shook my head and said, "If you can't pay, is there anything else you might be able to give me?"

Arthur looked at Gerri, and they both looked at me. She put a hand on my waist and said, "Why don't you come over here?"

She led me to a sofa in their den. I noticed another camera.

"You're working hard, and you deserve a little break. Let me help you relax, and then we can all it even, okay?"

No more words were said, I sat. Gerri unzipped my fly and reached in. I could have told them that fishing out my cock might take a while. She found a part of my shaft and pulled and tugged but the bit ole pecker wouldn't all come out. I let her struggle with my cock for a while until finally she freed it.

"Boing!" I was almost rock solid hard.

Gerri's eyes were wide. I glanced at Arthur, and he was in a trance. He said, "Darling, whatever are you doing?"

I knew it gave him his jollies to watch his wife hovering over the biggest dick either of them had ever seen. I relaxed, let nature stretch my cock another few inches, and said, "What's your name?"

"Gerri," she answered.

"Well, Gerri, this is my lucky day. It looks like you're going to suck my dick until your debt is paid. You may start whenever you wish, and I'll tell you when we're even."

Arthur adjusted one of the cameras, making sure he had a closeup of his wife with my cock on her hands.

She studied my pole, letting her hands touch it and trying to get her fingers around it. I spoke, "You've never done this before, have you, Gerri?"

She didn't want to answer. So I went on, "Do you wonder how a new cock will taste? Do you wonder if you can get it into your little mouth?"

My words were making her breathe harder.

"Oh look!" I said, "See what you're doing to me?" A little bubble of cum oozed up and sat there on top of my dick. "Look what you made me do," I told her. "Now be a good wife and lick off that little bubble, won't you?"

Arthur had told me that there may be a point at which his wife might balk, might draw back and not go through with the plan. As I watched her kneeling on the floor between my legs, holding my pecker that was towering over her head, I knew that my words were taking her beyond the turning point.

Gerri leaned forward, tilted my cock downward, and let her tongue flip off my cum drip.

"That's a girl. That's a nice wife," I said.

I glanced over at Arthur, and he was turning blue. I thought he was about to bust.

"Keep going," I urged Gerri.

He didn't take her eyes off my dick as she drew herself closer and let her lips kiss my mushroom. It felt so good, not just to feel this lovely mature wife kiss my cock but to know that she had been unsure just moments earlier. Fucking another man's wife is as much mental as it is physical.

Slowly, Gerri worked my cock head into her mouth. My girth made her open her mouth wide. There was no way she would get much of my length into her small mouth, but I would let her find that out for herself.

As she began to stroke my first three inches in and out of her mouth, I asked Arthur, "Do you let your wife pay your bills like this all the time?"

He said, "Oh no, never. My wife is a good girl."

"She sure is," I had to agree. "Very good."

Gerri let me cock pop out of her mouth, "I hope you're not in a hurry."

"No, I'm not. In fact, yours was my last delivery. I'm off the clock now." I pushed my trousers down and revealed my entire cock to the base with my balls dangling down between my legs and resting on her sofa.

Gerri smiled and reinserted my cock in her mouth, trying to take more and more of it. As she worked her magic, I enjoyed watching her tits bounce in her blouse, and her legs were exposed up to the top of her legs.

As she sucked, I saw Arthur had released his own dick and was enjoying a tug. As I suspected, his cock was about half the size of mine, but that doesn't really matter -- he was having a great time.

Now for something Arthur and I had not discussed. Something that was not part of the plan.

"You two have been very nice about paying what you owe me," I said. "But what about a tip?"

Arthur stopped pulling his pud and said, "A tip?"

"Yes, customers always tip the delivery boy," I answered. "Do you have any cash for my tip?"

Arthur didn't know if this was part of our little scheme or not. Gerri looked at her husband, "Do you have a few dollars to tip him?"

Sensing the game, Arthur said, "Why no, I don't."

Then I said, "Well then, if you can't tip me, then I'll just have to fuck your wife."

Arthur looked surprised, and that's just exactly what I wanted. I went on, "If you can't offer me a tip, then it's only fair that I get to fuck your wife."

Gerri looked at her husband.

I added, "Well, since it's just the tip, I'll only put my tip into her pussy."

I could hear Gerri breathing hard, almost moaning. Arthur was wide-eyed.

"Come on now, Gerri," I said, "Let's see what's under that little skirt you're wearing.

She stood and raised it high to show me her panties, snug, smooth, and white, tightly covering her most modest place. Arthur had told me that they had never done anything like this before, so I was pretty sure she was stepping over new boundaries by letting a stranger see her in her panties.

"How lovely," I said, as I reclined with a hard dick pointing straight upward, as if aimed at the spot where her pussy was hidden.

"Arthur, move your cameras," I told him. He did while Gerri turned around and faced her husband. She backed up and lowered herself down to let the tip of my dick make gentle contact with her panties. As she pushed downward, her pussy crease became more prominent.

I saw all this later when Arthur gave me a copy of the video.

"One last time," I said, "if you have no tip to give me then I will give your wife my tip."

Gerri was still facing her husband with her back to me. I reached up and lowered her panties. Her lovely ass met my gaze, and as she bent forward her pussy lips parted.

"Go ahead," I told her, "Let's get that tip into you."

Gerri slowly descended, bending her knees until my cock met her fuzzy lips. I was very wet already, and she was twice as wet. The entry was about to start. Arthur watched his wife as my big mushroom began to disappear.

"That's it," I told Gerri, "How does it feel?"

She only gasped and moaned.

I continued, "You have a lot of inches to go to give me a good tip."

Arthur interrupted, "I thought you said just the tip?"

"Arthur, don't be silly. I'm here to fuck you wife tonight."

Arthur protested, "Gerri, honey, there was no such plan. That's not what we discussed,"

I just smiled as Gerri slowly and carefully descended down my pole. She'd never get it all into her, I didn't think, but I had to give her credit for trying.

"Now Arthur," I said, "Just watch and enjoy yourself....your wife is."

Standing over me, Gerri could control the depth and motion, and that is the best way to let a wife be fucked by another man. She needs that control. But in a bit I laid her down on the carpet and held her legs wide open. Her pussy was on perfect display, its inner lips exposed and puffy.

"Arthur, give me a treat, won't you? Take off your wife's top and let me see her tits."

As I held her in that position, he leaned over and unbuttoned her blouse, spread it open, then removed his wife's bra. Ahhh, her nipples were divine hard points on top of creamy mounds.

"Thank you, Arthur, you're a true gentleman," I told him. And in two seconds I was in position to force entry back into his wife's pussy. Headway was smooth up to the point where she had forced me already, then the tightness caused me to be careful, take my time, let nature slowly open her and allow for my entry. Slow progress feels so good.

Arthur repositioned a camera to catch a good angle.

We rested briefly in between power packed pushes. Over and over. There was no rush. Her firm tightness kept my dick pulsing and hard. It took maybe twenty minutes to fill her to the limit. But that was just the start of the evening. Only then could be begin the fucking.

Gerri was so enthusiastic that we fucked all night. At times Arthur dozed off while his wife and I kept up fucking, this way and that, stopping to kiss and fondle each other before edging her to yet another orgasm.

We all rested until mid-morning, then arose and walked around the house naked, sipping coffee and chatting.

Finally, it was time for me to leave. I lifted the pizza box and said, "Oh my," then opened the box, "There was no pizza inside. I guess I forgot to bring it."

The two of them stared at me.

"I guess there'll be no charge." And I left.

Magna12
Magna12
1,026 Followers