All Comments on 'Honey, Will You Tip the Man?'

by Magna12

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago
Nice little tale...

of the good ole pre internet days. It was a pain back then. It was either Polaroids or searching high and low for someone to develop the film for pics. It was either endless mailings or the old bar pickups. Fortunately for us, we lived in a beach tourist area so finding that 'guy' wasn't too difficult.

Enjoyed it and will check out your other stories.

SexyShelSexyShelabout 5 years ago
Very good

Well written, I can relate to that scenario.

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50about 5 years ago
Yummy

I want a pizza delivered like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ding Dong

This was a very nice version of the well-know “Pizza Guy” story that we all know and love. My wife liked this story because it brought home fond memories. We live in a college town and most of the pizza delivery guys are young hunks. She and some of the other wives liked to have a “girl’s night in”. They would send us husbands out to a sports bar, and they would stay home and party…many times they would watch porn and talk about their sex lives.

We dared the gals to try to seduce one of the delivery guys or, order up a male stripper. All of us wanted our wives to drop their panties for other men, so we hatched a plan. Occasionally one of us would pretend to be the delivery guy delivering the pizza. Then, we would drag our own wives into the bedroom and fuck them while the other girls ate pizza. Coming out the bedroom afterwards, their faces would blush bright red as they rejoined the other wives to finish the pizza. This really juiced up our sex lives.

I knew my wife had a crush on the neighbor kid, who was now in college and delivering pizzas. So, one party night, I called the pizzeria just before closing time and ordered a pizza. I knew he would be the one delivering it.

The party broke up around 11 PM. I came home, started fondling/kissing my wife, and got her stripped down to her sexy bra and panties. She had had a fair amount to drink, and I was getting her really excited by daring her fuck a pizza delivery guy! Just as she was getting hot, the door bell rang, and I told her to answer it. She did, and there was her crush.

She looked at him, looked at me, and invited him in for a slice. I took the pizza, sat it on the coffee table and told her to bring us some Coca Colas. I dimmed the lights, put on some mood music, and we all sat on the couch - with her in the middle. After one piece, I said I was going to bed, but I encouraged them to keep eating and talking.

I could hear them fucking for several hours on the couch. That was the night she became a total slut wife for him and his other well-hung friends. The next day, I took the couch cushions into have them upholstered. This time with “wipe clean” Naugahyde”!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous