All Comments on 'Honeymoon Cuckold Pt. 01'

by amenarimix

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

Can’t wait to read the next chapter!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Thos sounds like it was written by an 18 yr old. Body shaming? WFH? Is this erotica or a cringefest?

GRG20463GRG20463over 1 year ago

Low act of a bitch.

RePhilRePhilover 1 year ago

I didn’t read the story. But 5* for the warning. Thanks it saved me a waste of time as I don’t like the themes you mentioned as part of this story

pfeelthypfeelthyover 1 year ago

Not bad for a beginning, although a little short. Please continue.

You don't need to say 'big black cock' repeatedly, it's redundant :)

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

You say this is for a particular audience. That audience is not LW. Put this crap in Fetish.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Why the need to bring race into it?

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

Interracial Love or Fetish.

No idea what this is doing in Loving Wives.

Except wasting everyone's time.

amenarimixamenarimixover 1 year agoAuthor

I apologize. This story has been reuploaded in Fetish category. Soon, it'll shift from here. Thank you so much for notifying me. But you could inform me in a less harsh manner. If there was such an option, I would have erased this story right away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Writer: You said in the beginning of your story that it is for a particular audience. If that is the case then why put it in LW category. You know it's not going to be well received.

amenarimixamenarimixover 1 year agoAuthor

https://www.literotica.com/s/burning-desire-pt-03

Then explain this story (rating 4.52). I read plenty of stories about Interracial, sph, and bisexual in the loving wives category. I didn't just upload a story about loving wives before I read some from that category. I was inspired by others. Where do you think those fantasies came from. If you guys say that they're dumb ass like me, what can I do when you fail in the first place. Anyway, I'm re-uploading this one. Just don't blame it was all my fault. 

Does anyone know the details of every category of Literotica or link? Please share it with me or enlighten me. Understanding them by reading is pointless now. Wherever I go, stupidity follows me around.

deadonedeadoneover 1 year ago

Fine, this proves that the writer can regulate proven formula pablum.

Try something new, have her bring him HOT women to fuck, and have her never get fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope there’s more to this & soon…..maybe he can pump a black baby in her for you to raise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not blazing any new territory here yet, but I’ll hold off on a score until I read the next chapter. That said, Cuckold-BBC stories NEVER turn out well (unless the MC is able to head off the cuckolding before it begins — with a Glock!)

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

No rating? did not even bother to read.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Why why why does the husband have to puny with tiny cock. Sick to death of the same old same old in every cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a really good start to what sounds like it will be a great story. There are a few grammatical errors, but not so much that it detracts from the story. One thing that seems odd, though, is that the narrator starts out by saying that he considers himself straight, but then when his wife brings home the black dude, the narrator immediately has no problem putting his face down by the dude's cock. I would think that he'd be a little more reluctant if he were straight. Again, not a big problem, but it does change the story's trajectory a bit. Please keep going on this story - very good effort.

amenarimixamenarimixover 1 year agoAuthor

Okay, you are right. The guy seems straight at first, but he has some fetish he didn't share or explore. That's the main plot. His wife will help him to find out who he really is. I edited this story. It'll take some time to change the category. Literotica takes a little longer to publish edited stories than brand new ones. If you guys read the warning, then why are you reading the rest of the story? Just move on. I think nobody is paying anyone to read my story. So I want to thank you guys for taking your time to read my story and giving me new information about Loving Wives. It was my first story in this category, and the category clearly stated that it was about married extramarital fun: swinging, sharing, and other activities.

Here is the link, and they mentioned it very clearly: https://www.literotica.com/beta/c/loving-wives

Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I enjoyed this story tremendously – good job! It was so hot that Luna gave her husband’s little dick the pet name of “Little Friend”. My wife named my penis ‘3 x 2’ which means three inches long and as thick as two pencils strapped together. Needless to say, I have never been able to make her cum with that dicklet. However, I am a great pussy eater!

Having the strong, athletic, black man serve them drinks in bed on their honeymoon was splendid. You wrote, “I couldn't help but notice the enormous black cock that swung between his legs. It went halfway down his thigh and was as thick as my wrist. He then stood on the right side of me and I was at eye level with his big black cock. It was truly enormous.”

OMG! That was hot for the hubby to see that at eye level - just a few inches from his face. Both my wife and I unconsciously licked our lips and swallowed as we read that. Yummy, yummy. My wife has trained me to suck the big black cocks that she fucks. It is her way of showing me who is the real man!

Then you wrote, “He leaned in close, and the smell of his balls kept dominating my mind. I inhaled it more unconsciously. It was very musky and heavy.”

Again, OMG, that was sexy. All of my wife’s lovers have been black. I remember her first lover came over once, right after he had been playing basketball, and he was very sweaty My wife and I were naked and sitting on a low sofa. He stripped and stood right in front of us. His musky smell was intoxicating, and I got an erection.

When she saw my erection, she gently pushed me off the couch so, that I was in a kneeling position. Then, she pushed my face right into his crotch and had me breathe deeply for several minutes. My penis started quivering with desire.

Then, she quickly painted my lips with bright, red lipstick and dusted my cheeks with some bright pink rouge powder. Then, she knelt beside me and began training me to suck real cock and lick huge balls. I started begging him to cum for me, and he did – he shot a heavy load of cum all over my face.

Then, he spent the rest of the night making my wife cum on his thick, 10-inch, long cock. She was ovulating and very fertile. So, he knocked her up with our first child. The next day my wife placed my hand on her tummy and said, “I can feel it. I can feel that his sperm has mated with my egg. There is a shift inside me, and I’m sure he made me pregnant.”

Again, we loved your story and look forward to additional chapters!

amenarimixamenarimixover 1 year agoAuthor

Fuck, your comment makes me hornier than my story. Do you mind if I use some of your words in the next chapters? Now I'm feeling bad for keeping the story short. The next one will be lengthy with lots of sex and they will reveal unknown fetishes too. I'll post the following chapter before the month is through, I swear.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

I love this story -- I don't care what the score is on Literotica. As you mention, the categories of "black cock, sph, bisexual sex, pussy eating, cum swallowing, and cuckolding" are all ones I love to read and to experience.

Please continue with the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it. I would love to have a naked black man with a big cock join my wife and I in bed. I would suck him before he fucked her in the ass. Then it would be my turn to get fucked. I have an average size cock but wish that my wife got spoilt by a large cock and forever after be dissatisfied by mine and humiliate me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to see you have a guy's cock in your mouth sucking it and swollen his cum

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

Yes baby I need to see is cock in you, I need his cream pie, may I suck him before guiding him into you?

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

You didn’t miss a trope with your gay, bi, cuck,whore, bbc Jamal story. What a total piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Will never understand this lifestyle. Why a man wants to share his wife is just beyond me. He had a good marriage and his wife was happy with him even if he was on the small side. She told him she knew he was small before she started dating him and it wasn't a problem for her. She was happy with their love life and didn't even like the bigger sleeves. I'll read you're next chapter to see how it works out but I see a disaster coming for him and his marriage

ronibarretronibarret4 months ago

Very good start!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramenarimix@amenarimix
###Currently working on GF's Dad next chapter. Thanks for your patience and support.### If you think my story deserves a 1-star rating, you should stop reading erotica, or at least mine. There are only two possible outcomes; either you like it or cum so hard. Otherwise, you s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES