All Comments on 'Hooking Her Up'

by Desi Ghee

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
nice

too long not much action

loves oral wifeloves oral wifeabout 19 years ago
Beautiful, teasing prose.

Rarely has so much eroticism been maintained with such little actual action. That is quite an achievement. Congratulations.

studyingstudyingabout 19 years ago
very erotic

Very hot, erotic in the special way that can only be accomplished in cultures that still maintain modesty. Well written. I did think the transitions were a little quick -- her turning to show her breast all of a sudden rather than repeating the accident, sliding into bed with him all of a sudden.

You forgot to make allowance for the other people in the house -- no way either of them is going to be screaming out names -- neighbors are close, grandmother, other aunt, etc.

It would also be helpful if you identify the clothing she is wearing. I know dupitta but not shalwar, for example.

Hope this story continues. Other issues -- why is aunt seeking sexual attention from another? Why did she initially dislike the nephew. What can she teach him?

It is interesting that the experienced woman didn't fully take leadership until late. Interesting that she wanted him to make the first aggressive move. Does this have something to do with the role of women not to be sexually aggressive?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Grrrrreeeaaaaaaaaatttt

I like the way in which you allowed the guy to wallow in his naivete, which is true for many men at that age. The pace of the story is very good, with the acceleration being exceptionally well timed in the end; when the opportunity prsents itself, she should take it. One problem: he seems to have never pulled his meat before, so she could probably show him how to do this in the future?? Keep up the part with his immaturity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
asian erotica!

excellent. The eroticism, which is not sex, but the suggestion of it, is breathtaking. write more. Try with mother, if you don't have a problem with that. It might get the bloodpressure even higher.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great

Great story. Very erotic.

Write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic.

Great story! Extremely erotic. You described it very well, it felt like I was there. Please write more like this. Maybe have him hook up the bra for the younger aunt as well.

AlwaysFalling21AlwaysFalling21almost 19 years ago
Brilliant!!!

There has been so many times that I've seen my cousins or one of my better looking aunts in their underwear and wished I could get as up close and personal as the guy in your story.

This was an amazing story, very erotic. It was a little long, but it was totally worth it. You described everything so well, it felt very real and you can feel what the main character was going through along the way. I hope you write mor like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good

I normally don't comment on stories. This one deserves comment. It was believable for several reasons: the reference to shyness and confusion manifesting themselves (most authors seem to think they can get away with simply saying, "I felt shy" - it's better to avoid the word and simply to show the blush and retreat), the clear intelligence of the narrator knowing that he likes what he's doing but not knowing how to deal with it and how to move further. I felt as if the author was telling me what he knew. This is quite unusual for desi erotica - the author seems to have dealt with a situation like this before he wrote this and sympathetically relates the story. He isn't bluffing. A good story - my 75% is simply because it's not perfect and has a few loose ends. You should be quite happy with the story - just don't show it to your aunt.

xxx_Pakixxx_Pakiover 18 years ago
Zabardast

Nice. First time i'm living comments. coz it deserves it. usually ppls who write indian or paki incest or any other sort stories or the others that i have red. they had killed the innocense and the shynes or the culture it was too bold westernized and too fast to unreal. but this nice it feels real and really boils up ur blood,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Extremely Erotic...

Hello dost

I'm Raj,from India.This is the first time I am sending feedback on a story-I'm rather driven to do so by the sheer erotic pleasure kindled by your story.By far one of the best erotic stories I have read ever-very believable.You really have done wonderful job in building up tension slowly and letting it all go in a thundering climax.Keep it,paki bhai.

Raj

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
uddham story

i really liked the feeling of love in this story . i ti is really a pssionate one.

keep writing desi ghee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

are you sure that this is just a figment of your imagination? Or is it a non-fiction, a reality which you can no longer keep secret? im just curious buddy...A good one anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
KKKboy

I saw this story from another local story site, I like it so much I wanted to back trace it to the original user. I believe that this is a class piece of ART. I never comment on posts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
excellent!

excellent narration bro. soo smooth. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fuckinggood

Man this story was really good you should do some back story tho mabey make a secret with the other aunt and shit like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

very good. Or is it prob more exiting coz its got names familiar to me?? Hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

kaske chodna mehnaz ko

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice Story

The story wasn't complicated. It was a pleasure to read and anticipate what was going to happen next. It brought fantasies to my mind and wishes that I had had a similar experience. Well done.

shang40shang40about 10 years ago

My vahini revati is little darker but very sweet. One day after long gap we were talking and she said I have added weight, I said no vahini, you are slim and perfect. To prove her point she showed her ass and said see here they are fatty. I touched and then squeezed and said they are perfect.

Eventually I fucked her ghee ass and she told me thanks for taking my anal cherry

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Totally idiot!

'I pushed down and the doors to heavens started to open'.....you mean I pushed down and the doors to HELLS started to open.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great

very well written and also finished at exactly right moment to keep the reader little thirsty. Good job.

dezzirabledezzirablealmost 3 years ago

Love your Lahori desi story, brings out a lot of memories from Lahore. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Great story.

But YOU STOLE IT VERBATIM from one on ASSTR.

Desi GheeDesi Gheeover 1 year agoAuthor

I posted this story in 2005. Now an anonymous reader says i stole it. That is pretty rich. At least he could have checked the posting date on the other story and would have realized who is really STEALING MY STORY VERBATIM. This story seems to appeal to our desi crowd so much so that it has been copied many times over, including here at Literotica. This is the original story, my friend. Do a bit more digging before you fly your baseless accusations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

wow... desi ghee.. great to here from you.. have been your fan since 2004 2005

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDesi Ghee@Desi Ghee
57 Followers
I am working on a new story. I am hoping to publish it soon.